Introduction to Global Magnetic Labels Market
Magnetic labels are inventory labelling solutions which are used to locate racks easily on demand. Magnetic labels are preferred as they eliminate the hassle of removing labels which are permanently fixed. Alternative labelling solutions which are available in the market can interfere with scanning procedures and therefore, there is an increasing demand for solutions which make the process smooth and leave no sticky residues. Magnetic labels are mostly used in warehouses, where there is constant demand for shipment. Globally, the focus on optimizing the supply chain has intensified, and it is expected to impact all activities that are part of the overall supply chain. Therefore, effectively locating racks and products in a warehouse is equally important to ensure smooth and timely service. The outlook for growth of the global magnetic labels market is expected to be largely positive during the forecast period.
Global Magnetic labels Market: Dynamics
Increased focus on increasing efficiency in locating products in warehouses is expected to drive demand for appropriate solutions like magnetic labels. There are several benefits which are associated with magnetic labels, including – avoidance of confusion which frequently occurs in locating products in a warehouse, when they are temporarily relocated. The top manufacturers of magnetic labels are expected to focus on adding more features which enhance the convenience of locating the labels themselves. For easy location of inventory, key manufacturers of magnetic labels are adding color graphic elements to facestock. The process is known to enhance the functionality of the magnetic labels. Since magnetic labels are laminated with a protective layer, they resist mild acids, water, oil, and cleaning chemicals, thereby preventing any damage. The over-laminates on magnetic labels also protect them from possible abrasions. There are several things that are needed to be kept in mind before a warehouse decides to adopt magnetic labels inventory management systems. These include, choosing an easily understandable font, ensuring that the labels are available in custom sizes, and inclusion of all common symbiologies. In addition to aiding inventory management in warehouses, magnetic labels are also used as security labels in several industries. Therefore, it is anticipated that the global magnetic labels market is expected to register a healthy CAGR during the forecast period.
Magnetic Labels Market: Regional Outlook
The Asia-Pacific magnetic labels market is expected to lead the magnetic labels market during the forecast period. This is due to the growth in warehousing & logistics sector registered in China and India. It is anticipated that a significant fraction of the warehouses in India and China are not automated and lack a well-coordinated inventory management process in place. This provides significant opportunity for growth of the regional magnetic labels market during the next ten years. The U.S. is expected to be one of the leading countries in terms of market share. In terms of market value, the North America and Europe magnetic labels market are expected to be on top, spearheaded by leading countries such as the U.S., Germany, France, and the U.K.
Magnetic Labels Market: Segmentation
The defined scope for the magnetic labels market is as below –
By width, the global magnetic labels market is segmented as –
- 20 mm and below
- 21 – 30 mm
- 31 – 40 mm
- 41 mm and above
By product type, the global magnetic labels market is segmented as –
- Automotive labels
- Industrial labels
- Medical labels
- Motor Control labels
- Security labels
By end use, the global magnetic labels market is segmented as –
- Distribution Centers
- Chain Stores
Magnetic Labels Market: Key Trends
Manufacturers of magnetic labels are focusing on increasing readability and convenience associated with reading the labels. Therefore, there is increased focus on -
- Offering customized fonts
- Addition of color graphic elements to enhance the functionality of their magnetic labels
Magnetic labels Market: Manufacturers
Some of the manufacturers operating in the global magnetic labels market are as follows –
- Linda Cao Shanghai Taixiong Magnetic Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Evita Guan Shenzhen Ruihongtai Security Technology Co., Ltd.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia
- A detailed overview of the parent market, along with the magnetic labels market
- Changing market dynamics in the magnetic labels market
- In-depth segmentation of the magnetic labels market
- Historical, current, and projected size of the magnetic labels market, regarding volume and value
- Recent trends and developments in the magnetic labels market
- Competitive landscape in the magnetic labels market
- Strategies for key players operating in the magnetic labels market and products offered by them
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of the magnetic labels market
- Must-have information for magnetic labels market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.