Macrame Products Market: Introduction
- Macrame products are made by knotting techniques. It is a method of crafting a textile. These products can be simply made by hands. Customers can make beautiful designs by making several knots in a direction and following a pattern.
Key Drivers of the Global Macrame Products Market
- The outbreak of Covid-19 has encouraged a lot of people to indulge in ‘Do You Own’ creative activities such as making macrame products at home. This will increase demand and create opportunities for macrame products in the market.
- Demand for macrame products among people with low-income and the rural population is increasing. Their participation in macramé product manufacturing is also increasing.
Increase in demand for macrame products used as accessories and home decor to create market opportunities
- Earrings, bracelets, necklaces, and other accessories are also made by macrame techniques. They have high demand because they look elegant when worn. This is a market opportunity for accessories related macrame products.
- Macrame products such as pot hangers, wall hangings, table covers, and many other products are used for home decoration purposes and preference for these products is expected to drive the demand for macrame products.
Loose and weak products can be a restraint of the macrame products market
- Some macrame products are not made with proper techniques of knotting the threads properly with each other. Macrame products which are are loosely tied or knots which are loose do not stay long and this can restrain the market.
Asia Pacific and Europe Projected to be Potential Markets for Macrame Products
- Many developing countries such as India, China, and Bangladesh are focusing on textile production by manufacturing macrame products. Such products also see high demand currently because they are eco-friendly and look beautiful as home decor.
- European countries such as the United Kingdom, Italy, and Spain have huge interest in macrame products. They tend to patronize accessories made through macrame techniques. Demand for macrame products is rising amongst the millennial population mainly because of focus on trends and fashion.
Players Operating in the Global Macrame Products Market
There are many small and medium size players present in the macrame market. Organizations also manufacture versatile range of products to cater to the needs of customers who are interested in macrame products. Many manufacturing companies are aiming to produce a new range of macrame products to acquire larger market share.
Some of the key companies active in the macrame market are listed below:
- The Spruce Crafts (Dotdash)
- Modern Macramé
- Home Decor Inc.
- Radhika Handicrafts
- JUNE RETAIL PVT. LTD
- MDF ART INDIA
- Refratex India Private Limited.
Macrame Products Market, by Price
- Low (US$ 15 and below)
- Medium (US$ 16 – US$ 50)
- High (US$ 51 and above)
Macrame Products Market, by Products
- Table Cloth
- Wall Mirrors
- Plant or Pot Hangings
- Others (Bags, Bracelets, Mats, etc.)
Macrame Products Market, by Material
- Others (leather, nylon, rayon, etc.)
Macrame Products Market, by Users
Macrame Products Market, by Distribution Channel
- Third Party Website
- Company Owned Website
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
Macrame Products Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Western Europe
- Nordic countries
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
The report on the macrame products market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.