Machine Glazed Papers Market: Introduction
Product packaging has evolved rapidly over the past decade. Now packaging isn’t just packaging; it’s an experience. From manufacturers to retailers, everyone is looking for a fresher, greener, and yet attractive packaging solutions for their products to meet consumers’ demands. One such solution is machine glazed paper or MG paper. With high strength and a perfect balance of gloss and smoothness, machine glazed papers have become the new standard of packaging solution. Their superior printability is also adding to their demand, substantially.
The global machine glazed papers market is constantly evolving. The dynamics in this consumption-driven market keeps on changing due to frequent changes in trends. This report offers a comprehensive analysis of the worldwide machine glazed papers market, taking trends and prospects in consideration. It also presents a thorough assessment of the key segments of this market and an insight into their impact on the market’s performance. Some of the key applications are in the food, medical, furniture, and textile industries.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Machine Glazed Papers Market, ask for a customized report
Machine Glazed Papers Market: Competitive Analysis and Notable Developments
With relatively modest market share in the hands of tier 1 players, the global machine glazed papers market demonstrates a fragmented and highly competitive business landscape. The continued entry of new players also adds to this fragmentation and competition all the more. Some of the key participants in this market are:
- International Paper APPM
- Daio Paper
- Nippon Paper Industries
- Burgo Group
- Smurfit Kappa
- Mondi Group
- Verso Corp.
- Charta Global
- SCG Packaging
The leading players are focusing more on expanding their production capacities to meet the mounting demands for machine glazed papers. They are also investing heavily in R&D to offer innovative products with enhanced features to keep themselves ahead of their peers. Here is a snapshot of the notable market developments that happened in recent past:
- Verso Corp., a leading producer of flexible packaging and label and converting papers, introduced two new series of lightweight machine glazed natural kraft papers in 2017. The product series were named as GlazeWrap NK and GlazeBag NK. The specialty of these papers is that these are produced using unbleached virgin fiber. With this, the company planned to cater to the burgeoning demand for unbleached fiber papers from consumer brands. These brands increasingly strive to include a natural look and feel into their product packaging.
- Charta Global, a prominent provider of specialty and graphical papers and food grade and packaging boards, announced the addition of Enza Kraft to its specialty paper portfolio. With this, the company is responding to the market’s demand for unique specialty grade papers and looks forward to continual expansion in its customer base.
Machine Glazed Papers Market Dynamics
The trend influencing the global machine glazed papers market the most at present is the promotion of sustainable packaging. Manufacturers, nowadays, are utilizing paper as a sustainable packaging alternative to traditional packaging solutions. Especially, the food and beverage, medical and healthcare, textiles, automotive, cosmetics and personal care, building and construction, electrical and electronics, and the household sectors are relying more on paper packaging. With the ideal combination of sustainability and attractiveness, machine glazed papers have surfaced as the perfect packaging choice for these industries.
To clarify your doubts about the report on Machine Glazed Papers Market, Request a Brochure here
Asia Pacific Leads Global Machine Glazed Papers Market
North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Latin America are the main geographical segments of the global machine glazed papers market. With a substantial share concentrated in China, the global dominance is with Asia Pacific. The country boasts of a large pool of packaging manufacturers, which translates in higher production of packaging materials, including machine glazed papers.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.