Luggage Wrapping Machines Market: Introduction
- Luggage wrapping machines are predominantly used at airports and hotels. These machines are used by end-users as the machine creates a waterproof covering, hard to tear, that prevents scratches and adds an extra layer of protection over the luggage. It is a convenient, fast, and efficient way of wrapping luggage. The film used for wrapping luggage can be recycled back into new wrapping film. Luggage wrapping machines are available in semi-automatic and automatic forms.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Luggage Wrapping Machines Market
- Growing commercial infrastructures (airports, railway stations, hotel chains) are investing to expand in developing countries. This will help to increase the demand for luggage wrapping machines during the forecast period in developing countries.
- Rise in disposable income and easier options of travelling, is leading to an increase in air travel every year. This is expected to help in the growth of the luggage wrapping machines market.
- End-users are using luggage wrapping machines as it takes less time as compared to manual luggage wrapping and also protects the luggage from wear and tear, pilferage, etc. The above mentioned factors are likely to lead to an increase in demand for luggage wrapping machines in the global market.
- The global luggage wrapping machines market is expanding rapidly. Numerous local and domestic manufacturers are offering a wide range of products with new innovative designs which can wrap large and small luggage of any shape and size. Moreover, manufacturers are further investing in research and development to come up with more advanced technologies for luggage wrapping. Therefore it is expected that the market for luggage wrapping machines will witness growth during the forecast period.
Restraints of the Global Luggage Wrapping Machines Market
- The Covid-19 pandemic has affected the travel and tourism industry, which is expected to restrain the inflow and outflow at airports. This in turn will also impact the demand for luggage wrapping machines. Moreover, the ban on travelling has limited the usage of global luggage wrapping machines at airports and hotels. The continuance of the Covid-19 pandemic is expected to be a restraining factor for the growth of the luggage wrapping machines market during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Luggage Wrapping Machines Market
- In terms of region, the luggage wrapping machines market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is expected to hold major share of the global luggage wrapping machines market during the forecast period. North American countries such as the United States, and Canada have maximum number of airports and hotels which are considered to be the major end-users of luggage wrapping machines. This is projected to increase demand for luggage wrapping machines in the region during the forecast period.
- Moreover, rapid urbanization in developing countries has led to increase in number of airports and railways stations in Asia Pacific, which is expected to drive the growth of the luggage wrapping machines market in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Luggage Wrapping Machines Market
Major players operating in the global luggage wrapping machines market include:
- Yorkshire Packaging System (YPS)
- Shandong Dyehome Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd
- JMD Packaging Machines
- Texwrap packaging Systems
- Formm Packaging
- Veritiv Corporation
Global Luggage Wrapping Machines Market: Research Scope
Global Luggage Wrapping Machines Market, by Machine Type
- Vertical Wrapping Machine
- Horizontal Wrapping Machine
Global Luggage Wrapping Machines Market, by Mode of Operation
- Manual Wrapping Machine
- Semi-automatic Wrapping Machine
- Automatic Wrapping Machine
Global Luggage Wrapping Machines Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Luggage Wrapping Machines Market, by End-users
- Railway stations
- Bus Stations
- Others (Hotels, etc.)
Global Luggage Wrapping Machines Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.