Low-E Glass Coatings Market: Introduction
- Low-E glass coatings is a form of coating that offers low emissivity. These are applied onto glass surfaces. Furthermore, these coatings help decrease the heat loss by reflecting infrared energy entering the surface. Low-E glass coatings also help decrease the U value, thereby enhancing energy efficiency of the glass.
- Based on type, the low-E glass coatings market can be segmented into sputtered and pyrolytic. Pyrolytic is mainly used in the production and formulation of low-E glass coatings due to its inherent chemical and mechanical durability. Sputtered coatings use metals, metal oxides, and metal nitrides. They are a bit softer than pyrolytic types. Pyrolytic low-E glass coatings are highly durable, scratch resistant, and can be used for single-glazed applications. Furthermore, these coatings have higher U values compared to sputtered low-E glass coatings.
- Based on application, the market can be segmented into building & construction, automotive, and others. The building & construction segment is expected to hold major share of the market in the near future. The automotive segment is anticipated to expand at a slower pace than that of the building & construction segment. The shift of manufacturing toward electric vehicles is estimated to offer lucrative opportunities to the demand for low-E glass coatings across the globe in the near future.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of Low-E Glass Coatings Market report
Key Drivers of Low-E Glass Coatings Market
- Rise in disposable income of consumers has led to an improvement in standard of living. This, in turn, is boosting the demand for smart infrastructure facilities across the globe. These factors are propelling the demand for low-E glass. Additionally, windows made of low-E glass coatings help reflect the rays of the sun. According to a study, standard glass has the ability to reflect 16% of the infrared striking the surface, while glass with low-E glass coatings reflects 96% of the incident longwave radiation. This lowers energy consumption in the room. These factors are projected to drive the low-E glass coatings market across the globe.
- Increase in awareness about global warming has led to intensification of legislation and directives to make buildings more energy efficient across the globe. This is expected to drive the demand for low-E glass coatings in the near future.
Europe and North America to hold Major Share of the Global Low-E Glass Coatings Market
- Geographically, the global low-E glass coatings market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe and North America are anticipated to constitute major share of the global market during the forecast period. The market in these regions is estimated to expand at a rapid pace owing to the rise in sustainable housing construction and reconstruction activities.
- Increase in FDI investment in the construction industry in developing economies of Asia Pacific is also likely to fuel the market in the region during the forecast period. The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a fast-paced CAGR due to the rise in per capita income in developing nations and increase in spending power of the people in the region.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report on Low-E Glass Coatings Market
Key Players Operating in Low-E Glass Coatings Market
The global low-E glass coatings market is highly fragmented with presence of large numbers of producers operating across the globe. Prominent players operating in the low-E glass coatings market include:
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd
- AGC Inc.
- Central Glass Co. Ltd.
- Xinyi Glass Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Cardinal Glass Industries
- CEVITAL GROUP
- China Glass Holding, Ltd
- GUARDIAN GLASS LLC
- Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Saint-Gobain S.A
- SCHOTT AG
- Sisecam Group
- Taiwan Glass Ind. Corp.
- Vitro, S.A.B. DE C.V.
Global Low-E Glass Coatings Market: Research Scope
Global Low-E Glass Coatings Market, by Type
- Sputtered (Soft Coating)
- Pyrolytic (Hard Coating)
Global Low-E Glass Coatings Market, by Material
- Indium oxide
- Tin Oxide
- Zinc Oxide
- Gold Layered Coating
- Silver Layered Coating
Global Low-E Glass Coatings Market, by Application
- Building & Construction
Global Low-E Glass Coatings Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.