Global Low Voltage Aluminum Motors Market – All-purpose motors
- Low voltage aluminum motors are standard, high performance, and power efficient motors made of aluminum. Improved productivity & quality, low energy consumption, and high safety standards are some of the significant features of low voltage aluminum motors.
- Low voltage aluminum motors are preferred over cast iron motors, as it is highly resistant to corrosion and approximately 33% of the weight of low voltage motors is of cast iron. Low voltage aluminum motors are used in combination with fans, pumps, general machineries conveyors, machine tools, sheet metal presses and compressors, etc.
- These motors are installed in various end-user industries, which include oil & gas, power, food, automotive, paper, cement, air treatment, metallurgical, chemical, etc.
Global Low Voltage Aluminum Motors Market: Dynamics
Energy Efficiency Legislations on Motor-driven Systems
Manufacturing companies of low voltage aluminum motors have to comply with legislations imposed by regulatory bodies of different countries, such as the National Electric Manufacturers Association (NEMA) in the U.S. Energy efficiency legislations are designed to reduce energy costs by identifying and analyzing energy conservation opportunities and troubleshooting in-plant electrical distribution systems. This is anticipated to drive the market for low voltage aluminum motors during the forecast period.
Rise in Industrialization
Rapid industrialization across the globe has played a significant role in the growth of the global low voltage aluminum motors market. Industrial revolution in various countries has resulted in tremendous advancements, in terms of production, manufacturing, and other fields of engineering. Industrialization is enabling various developing countries to erase poverty and transform economies. Moreover, Middle East & Africa region aims to unravel robust manufacturing potential and facilitate industrialization for economic growth and development.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Low Voltage Aluminum Motors Market: Regional
Asia Pacific to hold one of the largest share of the Global Low Voltage Aluminum Motors Market
- Geographically, the global low voltage aluminum motors market can be bifurcated into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America
- North America region is broken down and analyzed at country-level including the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The low voltage aluminum motors market in Europe when broken down to country level includes Germany, France, the U.K. and Rest of Europe. On a similar note Asia Pacific low voltage aluminum motors market include China, Japan, India and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa low voltage aluminum motors market analysis include GCC countries, South Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America low voltage aluminum motors market is bifurcated into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the largest low voltage aluminum motors market due to rise in manufacturing activities across emerging markets such as China, India and other Asia Pacific countries.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period.
Global Low Voltage Aluminum Motors Market: Competition Landscape
There is intense competition rivalry among global and regional low voltage aluminum motors market players. Global low voltage aluminum motors market players are increasing their business across various regions to fulfil the demand of consumers. A few of the key players operating in the global low voltage aluminum motors market are:
- O.M.E. Motori Elettrici s.r.l.
- CG Power and Industrial Solutions
- Hanzel Electric Motors
- Toshina International
- Bombay Engineering Syndicate
- DOL Group
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Low Voltage Aluminum Market, ask for a customized report
Global Low Voltage Aluminum Motors Market: Segmentation
The global low voltage aluminum motors market can be segmented based on:
- Frame Size
- Pole Type
Global Low Voltage Aluminum Motors Market, by Voltage
In terms of voltage, the global low voltage aluminum motors market can be divided into:
- Below 250 V
- 250 V – 380 V
- 380 V – 500 V
- Above 500 V
Global Low Voltage Aluminum Motors Market, by Frame Size
On the basis of frame size, the global low voltage aluminum motors market can be classified into:
- 56 mm – 100 mm
- 100 mm – 150 mm
- 150 mm – 200 mm
- Above 200 mm
Global Low Voltage Aluminum Motors Market, by Pole Type
In terms of pole type, the global low voltage aluminum motors market can be categorized into:
- Below 4 Pole
- 4 Pole – 8 Pole
- 9 Pole – 12 Pole
- Above 12
Global Low Voltage Aluminum Motors Market, by Application
Based on application, the global low voltage aluminum motors market can be segregated into:
- Oil Industry
- Power Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Metallurgical Industry
- Food Industry
- Others (Cement Industry, Paper Industry, etc.)
The report on the global low voltage aluminum motors market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on segments of the global low voltage aluminum motors market across regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.