Global Low Voltage Aluminum Motors Market – All-purpose motors
- Low voltage aluminum motors are standard, high performance, and power efficient motors made of aluminum. Improved productivity & quality, low energy consumption, and high safety standards are some of the significant features of low voltage aluminum motors.
- Low voltage aluminum motors are preferred over cast iron motors, as it is highly resistant to corrosion and approximately 33% of the weight of low voltage motors is of cast iron. Low voltage aluminum motors are used in combination with fans, pumps, general machineries conveyors, machine tools, sheet metal presses and compressors, etc.
- These motors are installed in various end-user industries, which include oil & gas, power, food, automotive, paper, cement, air treatment, metallurgical, chemical, etc.
Global Low Voltage Aluminum Motors Market: Dynamics
Energy Efficiency Legislations on Motor-driven Systems
Manufacturing companies of low voltage aluminum motors have to comply with legislations imposed by regulatory bodies of different countries, such as the National Electric Manufacturers Association (NEMA) in the U.S. Energy efficiency legislations are designed to reduce energy costs by identifying and analyzing energy conservation opportunities and troubleshooting in-plant electrical distribution systems. This is anticipated to drive the market for low voltage aluminum motors during the forecast period.
Rise in Industrialization
Rapid industrialization across the globe has played a significant role in the growth of the global low voltage aluminum motors market. Industrial revolution in various countries has resulted in tremendous advancements, in terms of production, manufacturing, and other fields of engineering. Industrialization is enabling various developing countries to erase poverty and transform economies. Moreover, Middle East & Africa region aims to unravel robust manufacturing potential and facilitate industrialization for economic growth and development.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Low Voltage Aluminum Motors Market: Regional
Asia Pacific to hold one of the largest share of the Global Low Voltage Aluminum Motors Market
- Geographically, the global low voltage aluminum motors market can be bifurcated into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America
- North America region is broken down and analyzed at country-level including the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The low voltage aluminum motors market in Europe when broken down to country level includes Germany, France, the U.K. and Rest of Europe. On a similar note Asia Pacific low voltage aluminum motors market include China, Japan, India and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa low voltage aluminum motors market analysis include GCC countries, South Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America low voltage aluminum motors market is bifurcated into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the largest low voltage aluminum motors market due to rise in manufacturing activities across emerging markets such as China, India and other Asia Pacific countries.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period.
Global Low Voltage Aluminum Motors Market: Competition Landscape
There is intense competition rivalry among global and regional low voltage aluminum motors market players. Global low voltage aluminum motors market players are increasing their business across various regions to fulfil the demand of consumers. A few of the key players operating in the global low voltage aluminum motors market are:
- O.M.E. Motori Elettrici s.r.l.
- CG Power and Industrial Solutions
- Hanzel Electric Motors
- Toshina International
- Bombay Engineering Syndicate
- DOL Group
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Low Voltage Aluminum Market, ask for a customized report
Global Low Voltage Aluminum Motors Market: Segmentation
The global low voltage aluminum motors market can be segmented based on:
- Frame Size
- Pole Type
Global Low Voltage Aluminum Motors Market, by Voltage
In terms of voltage, the global low voltage aluminum motors market can be divided into:
- Below 250 V
- 250 V – 380 V
- 380 V – 500 V
- Above 500 V
Global Low Voltage Aluminum Motors Market, by Frame Size
On the basis of frame size, the global low voltage aluminum motors market can be classified into:
- 56 mm – 100 mm
- 100 mm – 150 mm
- 150 mm – 200 mm
- Above 200 mm
Global Low Voltage Aluminum Motors Market, by Pole Type
In terms of pole type, the global low voltage aluminum motors market can be categorized into:
- Below 4 Pole
- 4 Pole – 8 Pole
- 9 Pole – 12 Pole
- Above 12
Global Low Voltage Aluminum Motors Market, by Application
Based on application, the global low voltage aluminum motors market can be segregated into:
- Oil Industry
- Power Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Metallurgical Industry
- Food Industry
- Others (Cement Industry, Paper Industry, etc.)
The report on the global low voltage aluminum motors market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on segments of the global low voltage aluminum motors market across regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.