The demand for low calorie cake is perceiving a remarkable rise in its market size along with valuation in recent few years. In addition to this, high-fibre, and multi-grain bakery items have come to be the hottest trend among the millennial population, who are entirely devoted to health and fitness driving the growth of low calorie cake market. Moreover, the increasing consciousness about calorie-free products which appease the cravings for cakes without hindering the number of calories is deciphering into higher demand for low calorie cake that is leading to a significant surge in the global low calorie cake market across the globe.
However, the rising income of middle-class consumers across the world has empowered them to spend freely that is redirected on the augmenting the low calorie cake market. The health benefits associated with the consumption of low calorie cake is also propelling the market remarkably. The awareness among the consumers regarding the consumption of conventional bakery products are having a noteworthy influence on the global low calorie cake market and is estimated to grow over the forecast years.
Rising Popularity of Calorie Free Baking Pushing the Growth of Low Calorie Cake Market
The increasing curiosity in calorie free-baking is growing in recent days, this is because of rising concern about healthy food, and along with that, the current trend of clean eating are major growth drivers for the global low calorie cake market. The consumers are also growing more focus on the procurement of healthy products, and have started the demand for healthy foods and ingredients, that is boosting the growth of low calorie cake market.
The excessive intake of calories associated with the incidences of several diseases including heart stroke, obesity, diabetes and other CVDs (Cardiovascular Disorders) due to which the consumers have started shifting towards low calorie cake and other bakery items. These days, bakers are focusing on to offer healthy cake preferences, by keeping the health and fitness of the consumers in mind, without bargaining with the taste, hence they have added, sugar-free cakes, gluten-free cakes, dry cakes, along with low calorie cake in their offerings, which is pushing the overall market growth.
Global Low Calorie Cake: Market Segmentation Based on nature, low calorie cake market can be segmented as-
Based on source, low calorie cake market can be segmented as-
Based on sales channel, low calorie cake market can be segmented as-
- B2B (Direct Sales)
- B2C (Indirect Sales)
- Store-based Retailing
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retailing Formats
- Online Retailing
- Store-based Retailing
Global Low Calorie Cake Market: Key Players
The key producers operating in low calorie cake market include Kingdom of Cakes, Noshu Foods Pty Ltd, Smart Baking Company™, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., David's Cookies, Love Kupcakes Inc., Unilever, Saputo, Inc., General Mills, Wells Enterprises, Inc., and Ingredion Incorporated among others.
Opportunities for Market Participants:
The deskbound lifestyle of consumers along with increasing awareness regarding health and well-being, mainly due to the adverse effect of synthetic ingredients surging the demand for low calorie cake market. However, the changing demand of consumers for products that are prepared with healthy ingredients creating opportunities for the low calorie cake manufacturers. The increasing demand for sugar-free, calorie-free, and fat-free products among the consumers is paving the way for the low calorie cake market. Low calorie cake maintains the level of sugar and calories due which the consumers are preferring it for several occasions. However, the low calorie cake is also being consumed as a dessert option on the back of these factors, the low calorie cake is achieving healthy market traction in bakery products, attributable to the rising demand for free-from products that are creating prospects for the manufacturers operating in the low calorie cake market.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.