Logistics Visualization System Market - Introduction
- Logistics visualization systems provide real-time access to logistics data and process information. Logistics visualization systems are used by logistics companies to manage shipping and logistics operations more efficiently, control inventory, enable supply chain optimization, and enhance customer satisfaction.
- By using a logistics visualization system, cargo owners, customs agents, and carriers are able to confirm the location of cargo, inventory information, and real-time status of cargo with order code or invoice number.
- The system increases the efficiency of the transportation and logistics process by combining real-time information with logistics solutions. Logistics visualization systems help to improve the visibility, continuity, and flexibility in logistics operations that helps to improve business operations with access to the centralized data repository.
- Demand for logistics visualization systems is increasing among shipping, logistics, and transportation companies to manage workflow and access records of all cargo shipments.
- Solution providers are offering advanced cloud-based and on-premise solutions to enhance performance and provide access to a large customer base.
Click Here to Read More about Market Growth of Logistics Visualization Systems
Key Drivers of the Logistics Visualization System Market
- Increasing demand for digital platforms among commercial users to access real-time information related to cargo and shipments is expected to drive the logistics visualization system market.
- Companies are giving preference to the cloud-based platform to manage and expand business operations that helps to increase the efficiency of users, which is expected to offer significant revenue opportunities to logistics visualization system providers.
Lack of skilled professionals and lack of awareness among small and medium businesses expected to hinder the logistics visualization system market
- Lack of skilled professionals in logistics and shipping companies to adopt new technology tools and manage logistics operations more efficiently is expected to restrain the growth of the logistics visualization system market
- The low adoption of logistics visualization systems among small and medium-sized enterprises due to lack of awareness about the advanced tools is expected to hamper the logistics visualization system market.
Click here to read more about market dynamics
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Logistics Visualization System Market
- Logistics and transportation companies are facing huge financial loss during the COVID-19 lockdown conditions due to changes in transportation policies in different countries. Companies have reduced their investment in new technologies to maintain their financial position and increase profitability. The ever-increasing threat of COVID-19 is leading to decreased demand and overall growth rate of logistics visualization system solutions and services among companies. After the COVID-19 situation, the market is expected to expand due to increasing demand for advanced cost-effective logistics solutions to improve business operations with changing business policies.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Logistics Visualization System Market
- North America holds a prominent share of the global logistics visualization system market due to increasing digitalization among companies by adopting advanced connected devices and digital platforms from various logistics companies to operate their business activities.
- The logistics visualization system market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to the increasing adoption of advanced logistics solutions to manage logistics operation specifically for pharmaceutical products. Major companies are increasing their investment in the Asia Pacific region to maintain their global position under competitive market conditions.
Click here to read more about market share by company, 2019
Key Players Operating in the Global Logistics Visualization System Market
- NEC Corporation
NEC Corporation offers a wide range of phones and applications that help businesses benefit from greater productivity. NEC Corporation offers a wide range of solutions and services in Big Data analytics, biometric authentication, smart logistics solutions, cloud solutions, display & digital signage, smart connectivity, and smart energy solutions.
- DHL International GmbH
DHL International GmbH is a global courier, parcel, and express mail service provider, which is a subsidiary of the German logistics company Deutsche Post DHL. DHL Resilience360 provides supply chain and logistics solutions for managing logistics operations more efficiently.
Other key players operating in the global logistics visualization system market include Peakboard GmbH, Geutebru?ck GmbH, Ramco Systems Limited, LEGACY, Proxio, Inc., VisualCue Technologies LLC and ISI AUTOMATION GMBH & CO. KG.
Global Logistics Visualization System Market: Research Scope
Global Logistics Visualization System Market, by Deployment
Global Logistics Visualization System Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Logistics Visualization System Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Data Visualization for Complex Logistics
- Contextual Data Visualization
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.