Logistics Services Software: Introduction
- Logistics services software is a computer program that permits the integration of material handling, transportation, inventory, packaging, and security linked with the supply chain process.
- Logistics services software helps the companies to process the production cycle run smoothly, and it assists businesses to manage the assembly of elements that go into the production process, comprising arranging for the delivery of raw material to shipping finished products to consumer outlets
- Logistics services software is mostly used in supply chain management and it helps to boost the profit margins and reduce the time to give the business a competitive advantage in the market.
- Logistics services software allows businesses to automate the administration of transport-related data so that it can be analyzed, and the company can make an informed decision based on the analysis
Logistic Services Software Market: Dynamics
Logistic Services Software Market: Key Drivers
- Logistic services software is used by many companies to upgrade and make a more productive business model for delivering, sourcing, returning, and enabling processes to improve the supply chain performance.
- Logistic services software is used to increase the delivery speed of essential goods, and by helping in the selection of the most effective shipping services, and the software helps to reduce the delivery times and production cycle.
- Logistic services software helps in calculating the complicated numbers that are necessary for analyzing transportation data which was not only lengthy, but was also too often subject to human errors that frequently ended up costing the company a great deal of money.
- Logistic service software becomes coordination of supply chain and a core integration owing to complete effective analytical breakdowns of customers’ satisfaction and logistics automated operations to create better business opportunities for solution providers.
High initial investment and lack of awareness in small & medium enterprises expected to hinder growth of the market
- Small & medium-sized enterprises are budget constrained and cannot afford high initial investments for adopting outsourced connective management technologies, which restrains the market.
- Lack of awareness about the benefit of logistics services software tools among small & medium enterprises is also expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Logistic Services Software Market
- Most companies are adopting the work from home module during the pandemic period. Companies are decreasing their investment in new technologies and services to manage their profitability. Most small businesses closed their business process due to lack of funds to sustain in the market.
- Demand for business process of global logistic services software market is decreasing during the COVID-19 lockdown situation but is expected to grow after the pandemic situation.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Logistic Services Software Market
- North America dominated the global logistic services software market in 2020. The U.S. is a key market in the adoption of new technologies. Strong financial position enables the country to invest heavily in the adoption of leading tools and technologies to ensure business operations.
- The global logistic services software market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand the fastest during the forecast period due to increasing investment by major players to provide the services across the region and also due to the increasing adoption of outsourced business process services in commercial sectors
Key Players Operating in the Global Logistic Services Software Market Include:
- Linbis, Inc.
- Soloplan GmbH
- Magaya Corporation
- Descartes System Group, Inc.
- SBT Logistics
- NetSuite, Inc.
- Wersel Logistic Software
- WorkWave LLC
- Trimble, Inc.
- SoftCore Solutions Pvt, Ltd.
- Nova Transport
- Acumatica, Inc.
- Ramp Systems
- Logistics Viewpoints
Global Logistics Services Software Market: Research Scope
Global Logistics Services Software Market, by Platform
- Application Management
- Connectivity Management
- Device Management
Global Logistics Services Software Market, by Services
- Professional Service
- Consulting Service
- Support and Maintenance
- Managed Service
- Integration and Deployment
Global Logistics Services Software Market, by Transport Mode
Global Logistics Services Software Market, by Verticals
- Telecom and IT
- Oil & Energy and Gas
- Food and Beverage
- Aerospace and Defense
Global Logistics Services Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!