Global Lobe Pump Market – Introduction
- A lobe pump stores a fixed amount of fluid and then moves the volume of the stored fluid forcibly into the discharge pipe and releases the substance through a safety valve. A pump primarily changes the electrical energy into hydraulic energy where fluids like liquids or gases are moved, and churned out to provide water, irrigation, and gasoline supply etc. Lobe pump is unlike other pumps where the lobes almost meet rather than touch or turn each other. Lobe pump is also known as rotary lobe pump, working on the principle of positive displacement which involves applying pressure on the fluid and moving it out of the mesh, wherein the liquid travels through the interiors of a cover (casing) and in between the lobes and casing and finally comes out. High demand for lobes is seen in industries such as pulp & paper, chemicals, food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, and biotechnology.
Increased usage of lobe pumps in biofuel industry, wastewater treatment, and modern irrigation systems, in industrial applications, and power generation
- Factors such as rapid industrialization and urbanization, rising investments in infrastructure development, increased demand for freshwater, use of water in packaged drinking water bottles, high frequency usage of lobe pumps in different applications such as in food applications handling solid food, and pumping of thick viscous material in the oil & gas industry has led to the rise in sales of lobe pumps globally and a shift in the sales pattern in the lobe pump market. Production and manufacturing of lobe pumps is done globally by manufacturers, taking care of its steel design, the structure of the pump, the high volumetric capacity, maintenance and repair of parts, and the width specifically designed to estimate the amount of fluid holding, etc., enabling various industries such as oil & gas, and food & beverage to buy lobe pumps at affordable prices.
Advanced technology used in manufacturing lobe pumps, and replacement of the entire pump, has led to increase in demand
- Adoption of advanced technology in manufacturing lobe pumps for agricultural purposes and for heavy industrial use has led to an increase in the market share of lobe pumps globally as many companies involved in manufacturing polymers, soaps and surfactants, paints and dyes, and rubber and adhesives require lobe pumps extensively. Lobe pump is popular in these diverse industries because they have the attributes of good sanitary qualities, high efficiency, reliability, and corrosion resistance, etc., which has propelled the growth of the lobe pump market globally. Also, if the pump fails to function at any point, the buyer has an option to replace the entire lobe pump, which has propelled the growth of the market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Lobe Pump Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific projected to be the fastest growing market for lobe pumps
- Geographically, the global lobe pump market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is one of the fastest growing lobe pump markets. The market in North America is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to the replacement of current industrial water and wastewater infrastructure with new ones, and rise in activities in the oil & gas sector in the U.S. The use of lobe pumps in end-use-industries and investment in technology is projected to surge the demand for lobe pumps in the near future.
- Asia Pacific is leading the global lobe pump market. The rise in urban population has led to higher demand for sustainable energy and agricultural activities that enable proper irrigation during the cultivation of food products. Demand for fresh water and processed food products is also on the rise. The increase in disposable income, and procurement of raw materials in developing countries such as India, China, and Japan is set to drive the growth of the lobe pump market in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Lobe Pump Market
Several international and regional players in the market have a diversified and skilled product portfolio. Brands such as Alfa Laval, GEA Group, Megator, and Xylem face high competition in the market due to the availability of products with innovative technology, and increasing availability of products. Manufacturers are continuously investing in the research and development of products. Big market players in the lobe pump market are acquiring small and medium enterprises working on industrial goods. Several mergers and acquisitions are taking place with regional distributors to expand business in different parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global lobe pump market include:
- Alfa Laval
- GEA Group
- Wright Flow Technologies
- Wastecorp Pumps
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Lobe Pump Market – Research Scope
Global Lobe Pump Market, by Product Type
- Others (Multi-lobe etc.)
Global Lobe Pump Market, by Application
- Chemical Industry
- Food & Beverage
- Wastewater Treatment
- Oil & Gas
Global Lobe Pump Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.