Lithium Bromide Market: Environment-friendly Solution
- Lithium bromide (LiBr) is a chemical compound formed between hydrobromic acid and lithium carbonate. It is available in various grades such as food; agricultural and pharmaceutical; reagent and technical; military, and alkylation.
- Lithium bromide is used in absorption chillers, as it can smoothly absorb the excess vapors due to its hygroscopic property. It is also a useful alternative for non-CFC systems. Lithium bromide acts as a swelling agent for proteins. Additionally, lithium bromide is employed as electrolyte component in lithium batteries.
- Lithium bromide acts as an operating medium and absorbent in industrial drying and air conditioning systems. It is also used as a hypnotic and sedative in various medicines. Furthermore, lithium bromide is employed in chemical and photography industries. It is also used in metal work (for instance, welding and brazing fluxes).
To obtain all-inclusive information on forecast analysis of global Lithium Bromide Market, request a Report Brochure here.
Key Drivers of Lithium Bromide Market
- Lithium bromide is likely to gain prominence in the near future due to its properties such as easy solubility, pure composition, and longer shelf life. Rise in demand for air conditioners and industrial dryers is expected to drive the global lithium bromide market during the forecast period.
- Lithium bromide is an effective alternative for non-CFC chiller systems. This is anticipated to boost the adoption of lithium bromide in the air conditioning industry in the near future.
- Increase in usage of lithium bromide in chemical synthesis, infrastructure development, automotive industry, and metalworking industryis a key factor propelling the global lithium bromide market. Growth in demand for welding and brazing fluxes is expected to drive the lithium bromide market.
Significant Opportunity in Air Conditioning Application
- Based on application, the global lithium bromide market can be divided into air condition, industrial drying, pharmaceutical, and others
- Lithium bromide is widely utilized as a desiccant in air conditioners. Demand for lithium bromide is projected to be high as absorbent in air conditioning systems during the forecast period.
- Demand for air conditioning systems has been increasing across the world due to the rise in global temperature. Rise in per capita income and improvement in standard of living in emerging countries are also driving the demand for air conditioning systems. These factors are anticipated to boost the global lithium bromide market during the forecast period.
- Rise in number of environmental regulations regarding the emission of CFCs (chlorofluorocarbons) is fueling the demand for lithium bromide to manufacture non-CFC air conditioning systems. CFC emissions from household and industries in developed regions such as North America and Europe have been steadily increasing over the last few years. Several manufacturers have started developing sustainable products with high energy efficiency owing to the implementation of environmental regulations in North America and Europe.
Significant Growth Potential in Anhydrous Type
- Based on type, the global lithium bromide market can be bifurcated into solution and anhydrous
- Anhydrous type of lithium bromide is used as an absorbent in air conditioners. It is also used as a sedative and hypnotic in medicine formulations. Rise in demand for air conditioners and increase in expenditure on medicines are expected to propel the demand for anhydrous lithium bromide during the forecast period.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Lithium Bromide Market here
Asia Pacific to be Key Region of Lithium Bromide Market
- In terms of region, the global lithium bromide market can be segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- The lithium bromide market is likely to expand at a rapid pace in Asia Pacific over the next decade, especially in rapidly expanding economies of the region, including China, India, Indonesia, and Malaysia
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for key share of the global lithium bromide market during the forecast period. Pharmaceutical and air conditioners industries in the region are anticipated to augment the lithium bromide market in the near future. China and India are the major countries for lithium bromide in Asia Pacific.
Key Manufacturers in Lithium Bromide Market
The global lithium bromide market is highly fragmented with the presence of large numbers of global and regional players. Key manufacturers operating in the global market include:
- Rockwood Lithium Inc
- American Elements
- FMC Corporation
- Westman Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- ESPI Metals
- Shreenivas Chemicals
- Dhara Fine Chem
- Axiom Chemicals Private Limited
- Deep Pharm-Chem Pvt. Ltd.
- Parad Corporation Pvt Ltd
- Parchem fine & specialty chemicals
- Nanjing Taiye Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
Global Lithium Bromide Market: Research Scope
Global Lithium Bromide Market, by Type
Global Lithium Bromide Market, by Application
- Air Conditioning
- Industrial Drying
- Others (including Metal Work and Chemical)
Global Lithium Bromide Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.