Liquid Crystal Polymer Films and Laminates Market: Low Cost Dielectric Materials
- Liquid crystal polymer molecules can be mutually aligned and organized (crystal), yet the bulk liquid crystal polymer can flow (liquid) in the molten state. This behavior of liquid crystal polymers films and laminates is unlike other ordinary polymers.
- Liquid crystal polymer films and laminates are low-cost dielectric materials that are considered ideal for high-density system-on-package integration
- Liquid crystal polymer films and laminates offers advantages such as low moisture absorption, low coefficient of hydroscopic expansion, smooth surface, excellent barrier properties, and adjustable coefficient of thermal expansion through thermal treatment processes
- Liquid crystal polymers films and laminates are used in consumer goods, electronic devices, automotive, engineering plastics, and others.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Liquid Crystal Polymer Films and Laminates Market? Ask for the report brochure here.
Key Drivers of Liquid Crystal Polymer Films and Laminates Market
- Demand for liquid crystal polymer films and laminates has been increasing, due to the high demand in the electrical & electronics industry. Rise in demand for electrical devices such as mobiles, laptops, and televisions; and electrical devices such as motors, stators, and sockets & PCBs is driving the demand for liquid crystal polymer films and laminates market.
- Expansion of the automotive industry is also estimated to drive the liquid crystal polymer films and laminates market. Growth in the automotive sector can be ascribed to the rise in consumer demand for high-end vehicles.
Widening Application Scope to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Wide applications of liquid crystal polymer films and laminates is expected to create lucrative opportunities in the market in the near future. Introduction of smart windows in residential and commercial buildings to control the light, sound, privacy, and insulation is expected to create more opportunities for liquid crystal polymer films and laminates.
- Liquid crystal polymer and laminates are employed just in niche applications. However, there exists large scope to expand their usage in other applications.
High Cost and Low Weld Property of Liquid Crystal Polymer Films and Laminates to Hamper Market
- High cost of liquid crystal polymer films and laminates is hampering the market. Liquid crystal polymer films and laminates are costlier than the conventional polymer films and laminates.
- Low-weld properties of liquid crystal polymer films and laminates are also estimated to hamper the market in the near future. Difficulty in metal adhesion during the formation of laminates is considered a major challenge for players operating in the global liquid crystal polymer films and laminates market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Liquid Crystal Polymer Films and Laminates Market
- Geographically, the global liquid crystal polymer films and laminates market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is a leading consumer of liquid crystal polymer films and laminates, followed by North America and Europe. China, India, and Japan are key countries operating in the liquid crystal polymer films and laminates market in Asia Pacific.
- Rise in demand for liquid crystal polymer films and laminates, led by the increase in sales of new electric vehicles in developing economies of Asia Pacific, such as China, India, Indonesia, and Vietnam, is expected to create lucrative opportunities for manufacturers of liquid crystal polymer films and laminates in the region during the forecast period
- The market in North America is expected to expand owing to the rise in demand for miniaturized electrical & electronics devices in the U.S. and Canada
- Europe is likely to account for considerable share of the global liquid crystal polymer films and laminates market between 2019 and 2027, due to the rise in demand for lightweight, high performance materials in the automotive industry of several countries such as Germany, the U.K., France, Russia, and Italy
- Increase in demand for liquid crystal polymer films and laminates in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is likely to boost the market in these regions in the near future
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Liquid Crystal Polymer Films and Laminates Market here
Key Players in Market
The global liquid crystal polymer films and laminates market is fragmented, with the leading manufacturers accounting for approximately 40% share of the market. Key players operating in the global market include:
- Kuraray Co Ltd
- Celanese Corporation
- Rogers Corporation
- Polyplastics Co Ltd
- Toray Industries Inc.
- PolyOne Corporation
- RTP Company
- Zeus Industrial Products, Inc.
- Sumitomo Chemical Co Ltd
Global Liquid Crystal Polymer Films and Laminates Market: Research Scope
Global Liquid Crystal Polymer Films and Laminates Market, by Type
- Liquid Crystal Polymer Films
- Liquid Crystal Polymer Laminates
Global Liquid Crystal Polymer Films and Laminates Market, by Application
- Electrical & Electronics
- Automotive & Transportation
- Medical Devices
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.