Linen Yarn Market: Overview
- Linen is made from fibers of flax plant. It is laborious to manufacture. However, fiber made of it is very strong, absorbent, and dries faster than cotton.
- Linen yarn is spun from long fibers which are found behind the bark in the multi-layer systems of the flax plant. The cellulose fiber from the stem is spinnable and used for the production of thread, cordage, and twine.
- Manufacturing of linen yarn does not require any special design processes. All that has to be determined prior to manufacturing is the thickness of the yarn to be spun. The thickness of linen is also dependent upon production and demand of customers.
- Linen yarn is used to weave fabrics for beds and bathrobes & towels, home and furnishing items, apparels, and industrial products
- Linen yarns are cozy, comfortable, and twice as strong as cotton. They can absorb sweat very easily and give very comfortable feel. Furthermore, they are easy to wash.
To obtain all-inclusive information on forecast analysis of global Linen Yarn Market, request a Report Brochure here.
Key Drivers of Global Linen Yarn Market
- The global linen yarn market is driven by heavy demand from apparels and home textiles. Fast fashion in designer clothes, that too in modest price, is augmenting the demand for linen yarn.
- Demand for clothing never dies due to evergreen fashion trends, increase in disposable income of people, and technological advancement in weaving and knitting. Currently, innovation and research have become integral part of the textile industry.
- Increase in demand for stylish clothes is driving the linen yarn market. Furthermore, trends such as new seasonal outfits for every season, increase the frequency of buying new clothes, thereby driving the linen yarn market.
Demand from Developing Regions to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa are expected to be lucrative markets for linen yarn.
- Asia Pacific is the largest manufacturer of linen yarn, where Japan is its major producer. Japan also possesses its own channels to distribute linen yarn in other demanding regions, such as North America and Europe.
Environmental challenges to Hamper Global Linen Yarn Market
- Linen yarn comes under textile industry and the textile industry is facing tremendous environmental challenges, due to toxic chemicals and wastewater emitted by the industry
- Fabric made from linen yarn tends to crease and traces on fabric remain even with a slight touch to the surface. Even a freshly ironed or stripped fabric would become crumpled by slightest bend or because of the contact with the environmental moisture, heat or rain.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Linen Yarn Market here
Asia Pacific Expected to Hold Major Share of Global Linen Yarn Market
- The global linen yarn market can be segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is a leading consumer of linen yarn, followed by North America and Europe. Increase in production capacity and low wages is anticipated to boost the market in Asia Pacific. In Asia Pacific, China accounted for major market share in 2018. It is estimated to be a prominent market for linen yarn during the forecast period, owing to increase in demand for linen yarn from various textile industries.
- In North America and Europe, the linen yarn market is expanding at a fast pace, as the market is experiencing higher levels of commercialization of the fabric market in the regions over the forecast period
- Rise in import of linen yarn in Latin America and Middle East & Africa, due to increase in quality awareness among consumers, is likely to boost its demand in these regions
Key Players in Global Linen Yarn Market
The global linen yarn market is highly fragmented, with leading manufacturers accounting for approximately 10% - 20% share of the market. Key players operating in the linen yarn market include:
- Power2SME Private Limited
- Huzhou Jinlongma
- Haerbin Yanshou
- Meriti Group
- Yogi Yarns
- STAR Group
- NZ Group
Global Linen Yarn Market: Research Scope
Global Linen Yarn Market, by Type
- Short Fiber
- Long Fiber
Global Linen Yarn Market, by Application
- Home Textile
- Seat Covers
- Others (medical and sports applications)
Global Linen Yarn Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.