Light Therapy Glasses: Introduction
- Light therapy is the use of light to treat medical conditions. It helps in aligning circadian rhythms and treats sleep disorder. Light therapy glasses come in different light and intensities which helps in re-establishing a healthy sleep schedule.
- Increasing awareness, rising disposable income, changing lifestyles, and changing work cycles are the factors expected to drive the global light therapy glasses market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Light Therapy Glasses Market
- Currently, a downward trend in average duration of sleep and increasing prevalence of insomnia and other sleep disturbances are seen in many people, particularly those based in western countries. Light therapy glasses emit light which stimulates the eyeballs (similar to sunlight stimulation). Photosensitive retinal ganglion cells which are responsible for effective sleep patterns and energy levels are improved and maintained.
- Increasing job pressure, and irregular work schedules hamper the sleep cycle among shift workers, nurses, doctors, etc. The growth in the healthcare industry, and IT industry is expected to drive the light therapy glasses market during the forecast period.
- The other prominent segment comprises athletes and entertainment workers who travel considerably and have no particular work timing; hence, the correct product targeted toward these segments is likely to fuel growth of the light therapy glasses market.
- Sleep problems are still unrecognized in many countries. Moreover, the population in many countries is aging, which provides good business opportunity. The light therapy glasses market is consolidated and with increasing awareness is expected to expand during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Light Therapy Glasses Market
- In terms of geography, the global light therapy glasses market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is expected to be the global leader of the light therapy glasses market during the forecast period due to increasing number of patients, followed by Asia Pacific. The U.S. is expected to dominate the market in the region. Japan and India are projected to be the major countries in terms of business growth during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Major players operating in the global light therapy glasses market include:
- Chrono Eyewear B.V.
- Lucimed SA
- OSRAM GmbH.
- Pocket Sky
- Re-Time Pty Ltd.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Therapy Glasses Market, Request for a Sample
Global Light Therapy Glasses Market: Research Scope
Global Light Therapy Glasses Market, by Product Type
- Blue Light Glasses
- Green Light Glasses
- White Light Glasses
- Others (Red Light Glasses, etc.)
Global Light Therapy Glasses Market, by Intensity
- Up to 500 lux
- 500 - 1000 lux
- Above 1000 lux
Global Light Therapy Glasses Market, by Price
- Up to US$ 100
- US$ 100 - US$ 200
- Above US$ 200
Global Light Therapy Glasses Market, by Application
- Advanced sleep phase disorder
- Energy Booster
- Delayed sleep phase syndrome
- Jet Lag
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Others (Morning sleepiness, etc.)
Global Light Therapy Glasses Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Websites
Global Light Therapy Glasses Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.