- Light-gauge steel framing systems consist of structural frames fabricated using cold formed steel sections. These are made from a mixture of zinc and aluminum or coated with zinc to protect it from corrosion.
- Light gauge steel frames can be used throughout a structure, including load-bearing exterior walls, non-load bearing interior walls, floor joists, curtain walls, and roof trusses.
- In modern techniques of construction, users tend to opt for light gauge steel frames owing to its lightweight and recyclable property. In addition, it is found to be cost effective and minimal time consuming in the formation of civil structures as compared to traditional clay, stone, or brick.
- The light steel frame structure system is usually used in residential and industrial construction such as office buildings, steel structure workshops, warehouses, and stadiums. Rapid growth in the construction sector across the globe is likely to boost the growth of the global light gauge steel framing market.
Rising Dependency on Light Gauge Steel Framing
- Light gauge steel framing structures are gaining popularity in a wide range of construction activity across the globe. It has a long self-seismic period, and the effect of the seismic load is small, which is beneficial in resisting earthquakes. Implementation of stringent government laws and regulations regarding the usage of advanced civil engineering techniques in the construction sector has encouraged the growth of the light gauge steel framing market. These frames are made from 60% recycled steel which is used in a variety of roofing, modular structure design, and infill walling applications; it is found to be attractive among users as it is pollution-free and a source of raw material for green building technology. This is expected to lead to growth of the light gauge steel framing market across the globe in the future.
Rapid Growth in Construction Sector
- Light gauge steel framing is widely used in building infrastructure, shopping malls, schools, hospitals, and offices. In recent years, with the rising cost of timber and wood, demand for light gauge steel framing has grown at a rapid pace in various industrial, public, residential, and commercial building construction owing to its high durability and cost effectiveness. Increasing investment by governments and the private sector in construction activity is expected to drive the global light gauge steel framing market. Several multinational players and government bodies are investing huge amounts in construction. This is also influencing the growth of the light gauge steel framing market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Light Gauge Steel Framing Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of the Global Light Gauge Steel Framing Market
- The global Light gauge steel framing market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the light gauge steel framing market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the light gauge steel framing market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The light gauge steel framing market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a dominant region in the global light gauge steel framing market owing to increase in construction of residential and non-residential buildings in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Light Gauge Steel Framing Market
The global light gauge steel framing market is consolidated in nature owing to presence of global and regional players.
Major players across the globe are focused on offering cost effective light gauge steel framing to meet the requirement of end-users. In addition, players are also providing customized solutions by building pre-fabricated structures, which helps companies to save labor cost and time during construction.
A few of the key players operating in the global light gauge steel framing market are:
- Arkitech Advanced Construction Technologies
- Bluescope Steel Limited
- ClarkDietrich Building Systems
- Craco Manufacturing Inc.
- Emirates Building Systems
- FRAMECAD Ltd.
- Genesis Manazil Steel Framing
- MRI Steel Framing LLC
- Nipani Infra & Industries
- QSI Interiors Ltd.
- Quail Run Building Materials, Inc.
- Saint Gobain SA
- Steel Frame Solutions
- Stowell Company Inc.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Light Gauge Steel Framing Market: Research Scope
Global Light Gauge Steel Framing Market, by Type
- Long Span
- Wall bearing
Global Light Gauge Steel Framing Market, by End-use
The report on the global light gauge steel framing market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Regional Analysis of the Global Light Gauge Steel Framing Market Includes:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.