Lemonade are sweetened beverages with the flavor of lemon or concentrated lemon juices. Such beverages are produced in different flavors like raspberry, ginger, and strawberry, among others. Manufacturer over the years are focused upon developing innovative products, in terms of a new ingredients or new technology.
Lemonade is considered to have several health benefits such as rich in Vitamin C. Demand for lemonade has increased considerably due to the rise in awareness regarding health and wellness among consumers. Natural lemonade can deliver nutritional benefits without compromising on taste. Government bodies around the world are also taking strong measures targeting the carbonated drinks segment. Inclination towards proper health and welfare are resulting to the rise in demand of the lemonade in recent years. More than 85% of high schools in the U.S. have vending machines supplying carbonated drinks to students leading to growing concern regarding the easy availability of these drinks in schools and colleges.
Companies in the soft drinks market are facing huge competition due to a decline in the sale of carbonated drinks. In order to have a competitive edge in the market and to have strong presence, most of these companies are introducing new branding strategies, innovative marketing, and advertising. Investment in lemonade manufacturing by new and old players is predicted to increase volume sales considerably in coming years.
The lemonade market is facing challenges from freshly made lemon juices and drinks. Additionally, rising price factor due to high processing cost and time required for manufacturing is also restraining the global lemonade market. Companies are looking for packaging innovations to provide consumers the convenience of on-the-go usage. Demand for organic and frozen lemonade is rapidly rising among the consumers. Investment in lemonade is expected to provide high returns for beverage manufacturing companies. These are huge opportunities in terms of innovation, which are expected to drive the lemonade market.
The global lemonade market has been segmented based on product type, variety, packaging, size, technology, and region. In terms of product type, the global lemonade market has been classified into alcoholic, non-alcoholic, and powder mix. In terms of variety, the market has been categorized into cloudy lemonade, pink lemonade, clear lemonade, and others. Based on packaging material, the lemonade market has been classified into glass bottle, pet bottle, retort packaging, and can. In terms of size, the market is categorized into small, medium, and large. Based on technology, the lemonade market has been bifurcated into carbonated and non-carbonated. In terms of distribution channel, the market has been segmented into online distribution channel and offline distribution channel. Offline distribution channel has been further segmented into supermarkets and hypermarkets, departmental stores, convenience stores and others.
In term of region the global lemonade market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America. North America captured the largest market share due to the rising consciousness towards health among the consumers. Majority of people are moving away from sodas and other fizzy drinks due to the bad side effects associated with such drinks. In Europe and North America, market players are developing new products to cater to the demands of consumers. Competition is expected to intensify in North America during the coming years due to new innovations done by beverage manufacturers.
Key players operating in the global lemonade market are Britvic, The Coca-Cola Company, PepsiCo, Dr Pepper Snapple, Parle agro, Nestle, Mike’s Hard Lemonade, Arizona Beverages, The Kraft Heinz Company, Hydro One Beverages, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Bud light lime, Bacardi Silver Lemonade, Hubert’s Lemonade and Heineken.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.