Lemon Pulp Cell Market: Outlook
Citrus flavors are increasingly finding space in the growing food and beverage industry. Lemon, orange, lime, and mandarin flavors are the most attractive and popular citrus flavors among the consumers and the manufacturers. According to Beverage Industry’s 2015 New Product Development Outlook Survey, lemon was the 5th top-selling flavor in the year 2014. Lemon is widely used in the beverage industry not only because of its palatability but also because of the immense health benefits associated with lemon. The changing consumers eating habits and shifting dietary pattern has given rise to the demand for natural ingredients and flavors over time and again. Today’s consumers are adapting the authenticity and realness of the products and flavors rather than the artificially developed flavor of the products. Pulp cells are one such exclusive products which are used to provide extra mouth-feel to the various end-use products of the food and beverage industry.
Lemon pulp cells or lemon floating cells are juice vesicles inside the lemon fruit which is obtained by processing the rich pulp of a freshly ripened lemon fruit by the process of hydrocyclones and screening, followed by pasteurization and freezing. Lemon pulp cells are widely used in the products like juices, beverages, yogurts, bakery and confectionery, jams, and others to improve the fiber content, texture, and juicy, citrusy flavor of the products. Lemon pulp cell is anticipated to witness a growing market demand over the forecast years owing to increasing demand for lemon pulp cell end-use products.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report brochure here
The Snowballing Beverage Industry and Consumer Preference for Lemon Flavor is Giving Rise to the Demand for Lemon Pulp Cell
Beverages that are natural refreshment contains a high amount of fruit content and freshness, resulting in a good fruit splash. It is the naturalness as well as the right balance between taste and refreshment that makes an excellent drink/beverage. The rise in popularity and demand for convenience and beverage products over the years has triggered the growth of the lemon pulp cell market. Changing eating patterns coupled with busy lifestyles, are the major factors driving the global juice/beverage demand, henceforth, boosting the lemon pulp cell market. Additionally, innovation in flavors and nutritional content coupled with increasing investment from various multinational companies in beverage industries are resulting in decent growth in the lemon pulp cell market over the years.
Furthermore, the rising number of nuclear families along with the increasing number of working women is another critical factor driving the global beverage market which is again boosting the demand for lemon pulp cell over the forecast market. Increasing consciousness about proper health and considerable progress in addressing lifestyle risks are driving the growth of the citrus juice and beverage market, creating strong demand for fibrous and authentic lemon pulp cells in developed countries. Besides, lemon pulp cell is also used in different food products to increase and enhance their flavor content and taste profiles, which is again creating strong market demand for lemon pulp cells over the forecast years.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a Custom report here
Global Lemon Pulp Cell Market: Segmentation
On the basis of nature, global lemon pulp cell can be segmented as:-
- Organic Lemon Pulp Cell
- Conventional Lemon Pulp Cell
On the basis of end use, global lemon pulp cell can be segmented as:-
- Dairy products
- Bakery and Confectionery
- Ice creams
- Ready to eat meals
- Baby Food
- Jams and Syrups
Global Lemon Pulp Cell Market: Key Players
Some the key players operating their business in the global lemon pulp cell market are Citromax Flavors, Inc., Ciprex Food AB, Citromil, S.L., Lemon Concentrate S.L., Vita-Pakt Citrus Products, and Magaliesberg Citrus Company Limited, among others
- End-Use Industry for lemon pulp cell market: Big beverage manufacturers including The Coca-Cola Company, are using lemon pulp cell in their product offering to improve their product quality and taste and to fulfill consumers demand for citrusy flavor beverage offering. The Coca-Cola Company is using lemon pulp cell in its popular beverage brand Minute Maid, which offers high-quality lemon and orange juices and related products to the consumers. Furthermore, PepsiCo, Inc., a global food and beverage company uses lemon pulp cells in its famous drink brands Tropicana and Mirinda.
Opportunities for Lemon Pulp Cell Market Participants:
According to FAO statistics, in 2017 the production for lemons and limes was pegged to 19,571,407 MT with Mexico, India, China, Argentina, Brazil, Turkey, Spain, and U.S.A, being the top producers for lemon and lime in the year. Lemon pulp cell which is obtained through processing the fresh lemons is anticipated to witness a growing demand from both developed and developing economies. North America, the Asia Pacific, and Europe are anticipated to gain maximum traction for lemon pulp cell over the forecast period. The increasing demand for lemon pulp cells in these regions is attributed to growing juice and beverage industry in these regions which is driven by the growing urbanization, increasing per capita disposable income of the consumers, preference for citrusy flavored products, and increasing adaption of natural flavored drinks by the consumer in these areas. Besides, growing health and wellness trend among consumers has pushed manufacturers to offer more natural and health drinks and beverage options to the consumers. Furthermore, robust supply chain for lemon and strong retail markets for juice and beverage products is giving growth opportunity for the lemon pulp cell market over the forecast period.
The lemon pulp cell market report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the lemon pulp cell market, including but not limited to: regional markets, nature, and end use.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Lemon pulp cell market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis for lemon pulp cell covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The lemon pulp cell market report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report for lemon pulp cell also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the lemon pulp cell market report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the Lemon Pulp Cell market report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the for lemon pulp cell market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players for lemon pulp cell market
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets for lemon pulp cell market
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the lemon pulp Cell market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the Lemon Pulp Cell market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.