LED Light Strip Market: Introduction
- LED light strip is called in many different names such as LED tape, ribbon light, flex LED strip. The surface mounted light emitting diodes (SMD LEDs) and other components are density populated on the thin flexible circuit board and commonly comes with an adhesives backing. These LED strips are commonly available in a wide range of verity, color and also with change able brightness and color. LED light strips are generally use for TV backlights, under tables and cabinet, accent lighting for pictures and crown molding. They are also classified into 2835 LEDs, 3528 LEDs and 5050 LEDs. The market is likely to see a significant increase in its demand for LED light strip market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global LED Light Strip Market
- The Global LED Light Strip market is expected to rise in demand due to they are flexible, stylish, and energy- efficient lighting and it’s widely use in commercial and residential sector in various countries. In addition, LED Light Strip are available in different color, shapes, brightness, efficiency, size and ease to install. Moreover, there is high demand for lighting house and commercial building such as offices, hotels, bars, pubs, malls, restaurants at various occasion like Diwali, Christmas, etc. This above all factor is expected to growth the demand for global LED Light Strip market in the forecast period.
- The global LED Light Strip market is expanding rapidly. As maximum number of local and domestic manufacturers are offering wide range of products and new innovative design. Moreover, manufacturers are further investing in research and development to come up with more advanced technologies to improve the quality of products, longer life and durability for LED Light Strip. Therefore it is expected that the market for LED Light Strip will witness growth during the forecast period.
- Some countries are using LED light strips on traffic pole. The entire traffic pole is covered with LED light strips and it’s connected to traffic signal lights, with help of this entire pole will turn green, yellow, and red according to the signal and make visible for more people. This will help to growth the market in the forecast period.
Restraint of the Global LED Light Strip Market
- Low performers, easily get damaged and fluctuating cost of the product are major restraints of the LED light strip. This will impact negatively on the growth of global LED light strip market.
Asia Pacific to hold Major Share in the Global LED Light Strip Market
- In terms of geography, the LED Light Strip market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold major share in the global LED Light Strip machines market during the forecast period due to presence of large number of manufactures. In Asia Pacific market, china is expected to contribute major revenue as compared to other countries due to availability of labor at low cost, easily availability of raw materials, etc. Moreover, rise in demand for outdoor events such as wedding reception, birthday’s celebration, etc. among the consumers. This are the factors affecting the growth of the LED Light Strip market in this region.
Key Players Operating in the Global LED Light Strip Market
Major players operating in the global LED Light Strip market includes:
- Oml technology
- Forge Europe Limited
- Jiangmen jiasheng lighting Co. Ltd
- NVC Lighting
- JESCO lighting
- Sidon Lightinh
- Opple Lighting
Global LED Light Strip Market: Research Scope
Global LED Light Strip Market, by Price
Global LED Light Strip Market, by End-use
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Bars and Pubs
- Other (Cafes, Offices, Malls, Spa, etc.)
Global LED Light Strip Market, by Distribution Channel
- E- commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarket & Supermarket
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global LED Light Strip Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.