LED Light Bars: Introduction
- An LED light bar produces more light per watt than most lights. The intensity and efficiency of a light bar is not affected by shape or size of the light bar, unlike fluorescent light bars or tubes. Thus, LED light bars are majorly used as an alternative to off road light bars.
- The effectiveness of the light can also be seen during on/off time of the light bar. LED light bars take less than a microsecond to reach full brightness.
- Vehicle LED bar lights are used as a caution system in emergency vehicles such as ambulances, police department cars, and fire trucks to warn other vehicles on the road. These LED lights are made in yellow, green, red, orange, and almost every color.
- LED light bars are also fixed on floors of large vehicles, which give an exclusive look to the inner side. LED light bars are energy efficient and have a longer life. However, the life of this light bar is also dependent on the temperature of the operating area. Working life of LED light bars is reduced if it is constantly used in places with high temperatures.
- LED light bars are used in various sectors such as automotive, commercial, healthcare, and residential
Growing Demand for LED Light Bars in Automobile Aftermarket
- LED light bars are largely used in the automotive aftermarket industry. Besides, the market is likely to gain from the rising construction, mining, and trade activities.
- The automobiles aftermarket is increasing its footprint across the world, with rising competition among current players and evolving new players. Players working in the locomotive aftermarket of established economies have already made their way into advanced automotive systems in the field of safety, powertrain, and comfort. This factor helps in driving growth of the LED light bars market.
- Furthermore, increase in construction, mining, and trade activities is expected to result in continuous infrastructural development with requirement for more light bars, which positively impacts the market.
- Better infrastructure leads to higher demand for commercial trucks, tractors, and trailers, as they form a primary requirement for such activities.
- As a result of these factors, demand for LED light bars in the automotive and transportation industry is growing, which is expected to drive the global LED light bars market during the forecast period
- However, very high initial cost of installing a LED light bar is expected to moderately restrain the growth of the market during the forecast period
North America to Lead the LED Light Bars Market
- In terms of region, the global LED light bars market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global LED light bars market throughout the forecast period, as a large number of manufacturers of LED light bars operate in the region
- Additionally, many well-established players based in North America are focusing on development of new technology in LED light bars which is expected to boost the market in the region during the forecast period
- The LED light bars market in Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global LED Light Bars Market
The global LED light bars market was highly fragmented in 2020. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for LED light bars. Moreover, manufacturers are signing partnerships for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global LED light bars market are:
- Acuity Brands, Inc.
- Baja Designs, Inc.
- Cree, Inc.
- Elegant Lighting
- Eterna Lighting Ltd.
- General Electric
- Globe Electric
- Osram GmbH
- Signify Holding
- Tough Lighting
Global LED Light Bars Market: Research Scope
Global LED Light Bars Market, by Type
- Visor Light Bars
- Vehicle Type
- Dash Light Bars
- Mini Light Bars
Global LED Light Bars Market, by Mode
- Interior Light Bars
- Exterior Light Bars
Global LED Light Bars Market, by Position
- Fog Lights
- Daytime Running Lights
- Tail Lights
Global LED Light Bars Market, by Application
Global LED Light Bars Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.