LED Agricultural Grow Lights Market: Introduction
- Growing demand for urban farming has led to increased usage of LED agricultural grow lights. The grow lights are an artificial light source used to stimulate the growth of plants for indoor cultivation. The tree types of grow lights available in the market include fluorescent grow lights, LED grow lights, and high-pressure sodium grow lights. LED grow lights are more energy efficient than the other two types. These grow lights are also known as plant lights. Growth of vertical and indoor farming is expected to fuel the LED agricultural grow lights market across the globe.
Growth in Agricultural Industry Expected to Fuel the Global LED Agricultural Grow Lights Market
- Light emitting diode bulbs are energy saving alternatives to other light sources. These days, people are increasingly inclined toward vertical and indoor farming where the use of LED agricultural grow lights is growing considerably. Growth of urban farming is expected to lead to increased usage of LED grow lights. People are currently more focused on technology driven objects. Growing demand for fresh and nutritious vegetables has fueled the indoor farming sector which is expected to boost the LED agricultural grow lights market. The market is likely to expand significantly due to major growth of the agricultural industry.
Rising Usage in the Poultry Sector to Drive the LED Agricultural Grow Lights Market
- Lights plays a major role in production in poultry farming. Poultry farmers use the LED lights for better growth of the chicken. Chicken raised using LED grow lights are found to produce higher quality and quantity of eggs. Though LED grow lights are costlier, they offer better performance than other grow lights. Many urban farmers are seeking energy efficient lights for farming. This is likely to fuel the LED agricultural grow lights market globally.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global LED Agricultural Grow Lights Market
- In terms of region, the global LED agricultural grow lights market can be divided into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- Europe includes country-level analysis for U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. North America includes Canada, U.S., and Rest of North America. The South America LED agricultural grow lights market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America. Analysis and forecast of the LED agricultural grow lights market in Asia Pacific features India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa covers the LED agricultural grow lights market analysis for GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
- The market in Asia Pacific is likely to witness the maximum demand for LED agricultural grow lights from 2019 to 2027 followed by North America.
- Leading manufacturers of LED agricultural grow lights have extensive distribution networks along with deep product penetration. Manufacturers are focusing on innovation in their product portfolio and manufacturing agricultural grow lights which can be used for longer duration with more innovations.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The global LED agricultural grow lights market is highly fragmented. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- General Electric Company
- Signify Holding
- Illumitex Inc
- Agrilight BV
- Lumileds Holding B.V
- LumiGrow Inc.
- Fluence By OSRAM
- Heliospectra AB
- Gavita International B.V.
- Hawthorne Gardening Company
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on LED Agricultural Grow Lights Market, Request for a Sample
Global LED Agricultural Grow Lights Market: Research Scope
Global LED Agricultural Grow Lights Market, by Type
- Non – dimmable
Global LED Agricultural Grow Lights Market, by Power
- Less than 250 watt
- 250 – 500 watt
- More than 500 watt
Global LED Agricultural Grow Lights Market, by Distribution Channel
Global LED Agricultural Grow Lights Market, by Application
- Commercial Greenhouse
- Indoor and Vertical Farming
- Research Laboratories
- Others (Turf & Landscaping, Aquaculture, etc.)
Global LED Agricultural Grow Lights Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.