Global Lease Management Market - Introduction
- Lease management software or platform helps real estate executives to prepare, examine, and allocate lease and its relevant documentation. Lease management software provides a consolidated database that stores all information related to lease and enables end-users to efficiently manage lease outlays, prepare abstracts, and examines lease financial information.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Lease Management Market
Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Lease Management Market
Lockdowns across major regions (Europe, Asia, and North America) due to an increase in the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) negatively impacts the lease management market. Shutdown or closure of construction business due to social distancing is expected to result in a significant dip in the deployment of lease management for the year 2020 and 2021, which is expected to negatively impact the lease management market.
Increasing Focus on Adoption of SaaS Models Expected to Drive the Global Lease Management Market
- Adoption of cloud technology is one of the significant innovations in the software industry. The shifting focus toward cloud has empowered various software developers to focus more on technological upgrades in terms of lease management solutions. SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) - based solutions enable end-users to cancel services at any time as well as pay per use based on their requirement. The SaaS model enables real estate enterprises to easily integrate different types of software or platforms across the leasing portfolio.
- The SaaS model also supports multi-vendor software compatibility along with legacy systems. The SaaS model allows real estate executives to integrate lease management platforms with advanced payment solutions for seamless & easy transactions. These platforms allow easy process integration, well-organized lease administration management, and effective energy utilization. Thus, large-size organizations are majorly focusing on the utilization of cloud platforms for their operational needs. The deployment of SaaS-based software helps numerous organizations to meet multifaceted lease management challenges.
- The impact of this driver is expected to be high during the forecast period. Adoption of lease management is increasing across the globe, owing to increasing focus toward adoption of the SaaS model. This is expected to boost the global lease management market in the next few years.
Increasing Demand for Managed or Outsourced Services Expected to Hamper the Lease Management Market
- As enterprises are progressing, difficulties related to tackling lease data are also growing. To resolve this issue, organizations need advanced technological solutions that includes cloud-based as well as AI-based solutions. However, managing these advanced solutions in-house might become a challenge for real-estate companies as these solutions entail a high cost for hiring technicians and spending on their training with regards to the software update them from time to time. Therefore, many real estate companies outsource these services to lease management service providers to save this cost.
- Thus, increasing demand for managed or outsourced services is expected to hamper the growth of the lease management market during the forecast period.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Lease Management Market
- In terms of region, the global lease management market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global lease management market during the forecast period due to increasing technological advancements in lease management. Europe is expected to follow North America in terms of share of the global lease management market from 2020 to 2030.
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to growing demand for smart building projects to proficiently manage lease, specifically in India, Japan, and China.
Key Players Operating in the Global Lease Management Market Include:
- CoStar Realty Information, Inc.
- EbixCash Lending Solutions.
- FM Systems, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Lease Harbor LLC.
- LeaseAccelerator, Inc.
- MRI Software, LLC
- Odessa Technologies
- TMA Systems, LLC
- Yardi Systems Inc.
Global Lease Management Market: Research Scope
Global Lease Management Market, by Component
- Finance and Accounting
- Asset and Portfolio Management
- Regulatory and Compliance
- Document Management
- Dealer and Broker Management
- Others (Reporting and Analytics etc.)
- Implementation and Maintenance
Global Lease Management Market, by Deployment
Global Lease Management Market, by Application
Global Lease Management Market, by End-user
- Housing Associations
- Real Estate Developers
Global Lease Management Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.