Lead Generation Solutions Market - Introduction
- A lead generation solution is a method or strategy to engage and attract new potential customers for a company's products or services. Purchasing lists of names and cold-calling people at home used to be part of lead generation, but modern tools have made it feasible to produce leads based on specific information and criteria.
- Businesses gather information about potential customers and tailor marketing strategies and sales pitches to their specific requirements. Lead generation solutions make the sales cycle more capable and improves new customer acquisition success rates.
- Lead scoring is a means of assessing and prioritizing leads based on their value, allowing marketing and sales teams to focus on the most promising prospects rather than nurturing them all equally. Using a combination of implicit and explicit lead scoring, an organization conducts a meaningful review of potential consumers.
- Increasing demand for lead generation solutions in different industries is expected to boost market growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers of the Lead Generation Solutions Market
- Lead generation is the foremost part of the sales process that has evolved in recent years as sales and marketing landscapes have altered. Lead scoring and lead creation metrics can now be used to manage, monitor, and rate leads.
- Implicit lead scoring takes into account how often and in what ways a potential lead interacts with the business. Implicit lead scoring can be measured through indicators, such as email marketing or visits to the company’s website. It gives complete details of how much interest a potential lead has in the company.
- Explicit lead scoring evaluates how closely a lead's profile matches the ideal customer's buyer persona. It is created by attracting potential consumers through several ways, developing connections, and determining whether leads are ready to move forward in the buying process.
High initial investment and lack of awareness among small & medium enterprises expected to hinder growth of the market
- Small & medium-sized enterprises are budget constrained and cannot afford high initial investments to adopt outsourced cloud-based technologies, which restrains the market.
- Lack of awareness about the benefits of lead generation solutions & process automation tools among small & medium enterprises is also expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Lead Generation Solutions Market
- Most companies are adopting the work from home module during the pandemic period. Companies are decreasing their investment in new technologies and services to manage their profitability. Most small businesses closed their business units due to lack of funds to sustain in the market. Demand for lead generation solutions is thus decreasing during the COVID-19 lockdown situation but is expected to grow after the situation eases.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Lead Generation Solutions Market
- In terms of region, the global lead generation solutions market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America holds a prominent share of the lead generation solutions market due to the presence of leading players and early adoption of advanced technologies and services in different industries in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Lead Generation Solutions Market
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
Salesforce.com, Inc. was incorporated in 1999 and is headquartered in California, U.S. It is a cloud computing company that offers business software on a subscription basis. It drives an enterprise's cloud computing solutions with a focus on customer relationship management.
- Agile CRM
Agile CRM was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in California, U.S. The company offers customer relationship management software and provides fully integrated sales, marketing, and service automation solutions for small businesses. It offers email campaign management tools, push notification, link page builder, and social selling tools.
Other key players operating in the global lead generation solutions market include CIENCE Technologies, Cloudtask, Belkins, Inc., Bitrix, Inc., HubSpot, Inc., Leadfeeder, WebiMax.com, Martal Group, and Call Box, Inc.
Global Lead Generation Solutions Market: Research Scope
Global Lead Generation Solutions Market, by Product
Global Lead Generation Solutions Market, by Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
Global Lead Generation Solutions Market, by Industry
- Mortgage Origination Companies
- IT & Telecom
Global Lead Generation Solutions Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.