LCP Connectors: Introduction
- LCP connectors are highly desirable for use in various applications due to their associated advantages such as non-reactivity, inertness, and high resistance to fire. These features have made use of LCP connectors suitable for various traditional electric applications.
- The electronics industry has adopted the trend of miniaturization of electric appliances, which has propelled the use of LCP connectors in the industry, as they facilitate the development of high-precision injection-molded parts
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global LCP Connectors Market
- Use of LCP connectors has increased considerably in the recent years. Constant technological advances in industries such as telecom, medical, and electronics have driven the market.
- Increased demand for miniaturized electronic components, such as connectors and surface mounting devices, is likely to drive the global LCP connectors market in the next six years. Miniaturization of devices or products helps manufacturers incorporate more and more features into smaller packages to streamline systems.
- Global increase in the demand for consumer electronics devices, such as laptops, tablets, and cell phones, is expected to drive the global liquid crystal polymer (LCP) connectors market during the forecast period
- Risen demand for micro-injection molding with high temperature resistance and flow properties drives the demand for LCP connectors.
- Factors related to low-weld strength and warp age are anticipated to restrain growth of players operating in the global LCP connectors market in the near future. Increase in investments in technology for developing products used in niche applications is expected to open new avenues for growth of these market players in the next few years.
- LCP has outstanding insulation properties, high fluidity, high heat sensitivity, chemical resistance, dimensional strength, flatness, and high rigidity
- Increasing demand for use of lightweight and high-performance materials in order to improve automobile fuel efficiency is expected to drive the demand for LCP connectors during the forecast period. Automobile weight reduction is considered a priority in the automobile industry, as it lowers carbon footprint of the vehicle. Stringent environment-related regulations in North America and Europe result in reduced CO2 emissions.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Electrical & Electronics (E&E) Segment Witnesses Significant Growth Potential
- Based on type, the global LCP connectors market can be divided into: normal LCP connectors and Darlington LCP connectors
- Due to manufacture of high-pin-density electric components that include connectors, the electrical & electronics (E&E) application segment is expected to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period
- LCP connectors are also used in the production of components such as satellite electronic components, LEDs, high-density missile and arms circuit boards, and wireless high-speed circuit packaging boards
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Market for LCP Connectors
- In terms of region, the global LCP connectors market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness the maximum demand for LCP connectors from 2019 to 2027, due to technological advancements in the region. A large number of multi-scale companies in the E&E industry in the region are expected to consume LCP connectors in large quantities during the forecast period. Several manufacturers of LCP connectors have been investing heavily in China, especially in semiconductor and automotive sectors in the country.
- Owing to increase in the demand for consumer electronics devices and automobiles and increasing disposable income of the middle class, the LCP connectors market in Rest of Asia Pacific is expected to expand significantly throughout the forecast period
- The market North America is expected to expand at a significant rate throughout the forecast period, owing to presence of several manufacturers of consumer electronics devices in the region
- Growing automobile production in the U.S. is expected to drive the demand for LCP connectors in the country during the forecast period
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global LCP connectors market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- 3M Company
- OMRON Corporation
- Hirose Electric Co. Ltd.
- Celanese Corporation
- Axon' Cable
- RTP Company
- HARTING Technology Group
- Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Ltd.
- Asia International Enterprise (HK) Limited
- Cinch Connectivity Solutions
- Polyplastics Co. Ltd
- Solvay SA and Molex Inc.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in LCP connectors market, ask for a customized report
Global LCP Connectors Market: Research Scope
Global LCP Connectors Market, by Connector Type
- Heavy-duty Power Connectors
- Rectangular Connectors
- Backplane Connectors
- Memory Connectors
- FFC, FPC Connectors
- Card Edge Connectors
- Fiber Optic Connectors
- Circular Connectors
- Modular Connectors
- Solid-state Lighting Connectors
- D-shaped Connectors
- Coaxial Connectors
- Power Connectors
Global LCP Connectors Market, by Application
- Electrical & Electronics (E&E)
- Industrial Machinery
Global LCP Connectors Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.