Laundry Facilities and Dry-cleaning Services Market: Introduction
- The laundry facilities and dry-cleaning services market is involved in the sales of laundry and cleaning services and related goods. Earlier, these services were only available in premium hotels. But currently, consumers can avail the services on demand whenever required. Laundry and dry cleaning can be classified into retail laundry/dry cleaning services and coin-operated laundry/dry cleaning services. Retail service providers pick up the clothes and linen from customers, cleans, and delivers them back to the customers at a preferred time. On the other hand, coin-operated services are self-service stores. Laundry and dry-cleaning services are also provided on a rental or contract basis to different organizations which have a regular and bulk need for such services (railways, hotels, etc.).
Key Drivers of the Global Laundry Facilities and Dry-cleaning Services Market
- In today’s era of busy lifestyles, consumers are opting for services that save their time and are convenient. This change in consumer behavior is driving the market.
- Increase in the working population coupled with rising consumer spending on such services due to convenience is further expected to fuel the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Laundry Facilities and Dry-cleaning Services Market: Key Segments
- The global laundry facilities and dry-cleaning services market can be segmented based on type, operation, application, and region. Based on type, the laundry facilities and dry-cleaning services market can be classified into laundry, dry cleaning, and duvet clean. Based on operation, the market can be segmented into retail laundry & dry-cleaning services, coin-operated services, and rental and contract basis services. The retail laundry & dry-cleaning services segment held the dominant revenue share in 2020. It is also expected to expand during the forecast period as it is emerging as a reliable and convenient service at a reasonable price. Based on application, the market can be categorized into residential, commercial, and industrial. The residential application accounted for largest market share in 2020. An increase in spending on clothes and their cleaning is projected to boost the market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific the Leading Market for Laundry Facilities and Dry-cleaning Services
- By region, the global laundry facilities and dry-cleaning services market is classified into, North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the laundry facilities and dry-cleaning services market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast include GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America laundry facilities and dry-cleaning services market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific holds the largest share in the laundry facilities and dry-cleaning services market. Factors such as emerging economies (India and China), growing working population, and rising spending on laundry and dry-cleaning services is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The laundry facilities and dry-cleaning services market is highly fragmented due to presence of large number of unorganized players. These players provide a selected number of services catering mostly to domestic consumers. Increase in competition will compel the players to introduce innovative ideas to serve their consumers.
Some of the major companies identified in the global laundry facilities and dry-cleaning services market are:
- American Dry Cleaning Co.
- ByNext Inc.
- CSC ServiceWorks Inc.
- EVI Industries Inc.
- Inc & Co Group Ltd.
- Lapels Dry Cleaning
- Laundry Town Inc.
- Mulberrys LLC
- Rinse Inc.
- The Procter & Gamble Co.
Global Laundry Facilities and Dry-cleaning Services Market: Research Scope
Global Laundry Facilities and Dry-cleaning Services Market, by Type
- Dry Cleaning
- Duvet Clean
Global Laundry Facilities and Dry-cleaning Services Market, by Operation
- Retail Laundry & Dry Cleaning
- Coin Operated Laundry & Dry Cleaning
- Rental and Contract Basis
Global Laundry Facilities and Dry-cleaning Services Market, by Application
Global Laundry Facilities and Dry-cleaning Services Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global laundry facilities and dry-cleaning services market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.