Laundry Dryer: Introduction
- Laundry dryers are machines whose main function is to remove the moisture from the load of clothes. They are also known as clothes dryers or tumble dryers. Laundry dryers are usually used after washing of clothes. Laundry dryers have a prominent market in North America and Europe. They have good growth potential in humid regions as it eliminates the need of relying on the weather for drying clothes. The individual units of laundry dryer and washing machine costs less than a washer-dryer machine. Hence, laundry dryers are expected to have a good growth rate during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Laundry Dryer Market
- Laundry dryers help in drying the clothes irrespective of the weather. People living in countries in temperate and polar regions which generally have cold and humid climate tend to have higher potential of buying a laundry dryer.
- Today, laundry dryers come with WIFI enabled and remote control technology. Consumers consider dryers with anti-tangle and anti-crease technology more efficient and effective as it saves on cost and time. Dryers with these unique technologies are seeing increased demand globally. Dryers with unique technology are expected to witness huge growth rate in the coming years.
- Manufacturers have the opportunity to target developing countries as they are a huge potential market, thus driving the demand and growth of laundry dryers in the near future.
- Developed countries currently have a saturated market or a low growth market for laundry dryers. Here too, manufacturers have huge opportunity to undertake advancements in technologies and products which would attract consumers.
- However, incorporation of dryer with washer might hamper the laundry dryer market because consumers might find the combination more effective and efficient. However, the overall market is expected to have a positive growth rate during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Laundry Dryer Market
- In terms of geography, the laundry dryer market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific has emerged as the fastest growing laundry dryer market due to increase in income and consumer spending. Asia Pacific is expected to witness good growth in the upcoming years in the usage of tumble dryers.
- Asia Pacific is home to around 4.3 billion people. Majority of the population of this region reside in developing countries. People residing in developing countries tend to have a busy lifestyle because of high work-load pressure due to which the market for laundry dryers is expected to be huge during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Laundry Dryer Market
- Amana Corporation
- Bosch Rexroth Private Limited
- Electrolux Home Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Equator Appliances
- General Electric Company
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Maytag Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co.
- Shandong Little Ducks Group Small Home Appliance Co. Ltd.
- Whirlpool Corporation
Global Laundry Dryer Market: Research Scope
Global Laundry Dryer Market, by Type
Global Laundry Dryer Market, by Convenience
Global Laundry Dryer Market, by Technology
Global Laundry Dryer Market, by Heat Source
Global Laundry Dryer Market, by Capacity
- Less than or equal to 3 cubic feet
- 3 cubic feet – 5 cubic feet
- 5 cubic feet – 7 cubic feet
- More than or equal to 7 cubic feet.
Global Laundry Dryer Market, by Price
Global Laundry Dryer Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
- Supermarkets/ Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global Laundry Dryer Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.