Bone Broth Protein Market
Bone Broth Protein Market (Nature: Organic and Conventional; Source: Poultry, Beef, Turkey, Blend, and Others; and End Use: Food & Beverages Industry, Dietary Supplements, Pet Food, and Others) - Latin America Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031
Press Release :
Bone Broth Protein Helps to Maintain Gut Health during COVID-19
Consumers are looking for tips to stay healthy both physically and emotionally during the COVID-19 pandemic. Bone broth protein is emerging as one of the solutions to keep people healthy and help those who are not so healthy. Companies in the Latin America bone broth protein market are capitalizing on this opportunity to boost the availability and supply of food & beverage (F&B) products, pet food, and other consumables through conventional supermarkets and online retail platforms.
During this ongoing coronavirus pandemic, bone broth protein is being publicized as one of the traditional healthy foods, which helps to boost immunity and maintain gut health. Manufacturers in the Latin America bone broth protein market are taking advantage of this opportunity, as bone broth is popular in all different cultures and cuisines.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Bone Broth Protein Market
Bone Broth versus Collagen: Which is Better?
Consumers are usually confused between the nutritional benefits of bone broth protein and collagen. Bone broth has better electrolytes, sourcing, and processing as compared to collagen. However, collagen has improved amino acid content as compared to bone broth. Nevertheless, collagen is heavily processed, whereas bone broth protein is organic, non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) in nature, and is ethically raised for consumption. Such findings are contributing to the growth of the Latin America bone broth protein market.
Companies are boosting their production capabilities in chicken bone broth powder, as bone broth has more hydrating electrolytes as compared to collagen powder. Moreover, bone broth has several times more potassium as compared to collagen powder. Thus, the disadvantage of rich amino acid content in collagen is offset by several advantages of bone both protein.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Grass-fed Bones, Clean Ingredients Hold High Importance for Consumers
Clean ingredients, grass-fed beef bones, and organic chicken bones are being highly preferred in sippable bone broth powder products. This explains why poultry and beef bone broth are estimated to dominate the market in terms of revenue in their respective order among all source types. The high prevalence of skin, joint, and gut issues in individuals is acting as a driver for stakeholders in the Latin America bone broth protein market. Immune-boosting and palatable flavors such as mushroom chicken bone broth, turmeric ginger bone broth, and coconut curry lime bone broth products are especially grabbing the attention of consumers during the coronavirus outbreak.
Manufacturers in the Latin America bone broth protein market are collaborating with renowned chefs to introduce mouth-watering flavors in products and incorporate real ingredients. The burgeoning growth of online retail is creating scope for reviews and recommendations by consumers, which are influencing buyer decision. Manufacturers are boosting their production capacities in slow-simmered chicken bone broth with healthy fats to suit the requirements of health conscious consumers.
Savory Beverages, Nutrient-dense Soups Being Produced to Support Weight Management
The Latin America bone broth protein market is expected to reach ~US$ 8 Mn by the end of 2031. Frozen bone broth products are gaining prominence via retail stores and direct-to-home delivery streams. Bone broth protein is gaining popularity as a savory beverage and a nutrient-dense soup, which are being coupled with herbs & vegetables to promote weight loss in consumers. Improvements in joint health and digestion with the help of bone broth are grabbing the attention of both stakeholders in the Latin America bone broth protein market and people.
Various cultures in Latin America consider bone broth as an elixir. Food and beverage products involving bone broth protein are being touted by athletes and nutritionists.
Bone Broth Supplements Give Dogs Healthy Life
Pet food is creating business opportunities for manufacturers in the Latin America bone broth protein market. This explains why the Brazil bone broth protein market is predicted to advance at a favorable CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast tenure. Bone broth supplements are being produced for cats and dogs, which help to give nutritional boost in animals. Pets recovering from a surgery or illness and residing in extreme weather conditions are being allowed for bone broth supplements.
Consumers requiring a long life for their pets are opting for bone broth protein supplements. Adding nutritional toppers including bone broth in dry food, kibble, and raw food are helping dogs to thrive and strive toward a healthy and sustainable life. As such, manufacturers in the Latin America bone broth protein market are bolstering their production capabilities in antibiotic-free beef bone broth with no added hormones.
Nutritional Supplements Enrich Muscle Function, Boost Gut Health
Dietary supplements are anticipated to account for the highest revenue share among all end use types in the Latin America bone broth protein market. As such, breakthrough innovations in F&B products are helping to diversify manufacturing capabilities for new entrants and existing companies in the market landscape.
Manufacturers in the Latin America bone broth protein market are increasing their production of nutritional supplements that help to improve the immune system, boost gut health, and enrich muscle function. On the other hand, bone broth protein powder is acquiring popularity as a one-stop supplement that provides a wide range of nutritional benefits.
Bone Broth Protein Powder Gains Popularity as Dairy-free Protein Source
Lactose-intolerant consumers are opting for bone broth protein powder. Manufacturers in the Latin America bone broth protein market are developing improve formulations in powders using cow, chicken, fish, and sometimes pork protein. Consumers following gluten-free diet are fulfilling their supplement needs with bone broth protein powder. Enrichment of skin, improvement in sleep patterns, and promotion of digestive health are advantages of bone broth powder that are catching the attention of consumers avoiding egg and soy protein.
Bone broth protein powder helps to energize the body. Nutritionists are increasing awareness about the benefits of bone broth powder that not only boost physical energy, but also potentially increase mental clarity. The amino acid and mineral content in these powders holds promising potentials to improve various metabolic functions.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Bone Broth Protein Market
The bone broth protein has better immune-boosting strength as compared to vegetable broth, and is translating into increased product uptake amid the coronavirus crisis. Bone broth powder is gaining popularity for its rich antioxidants content, which helps to improve nutrient transportation and strengthen the body with more energy. However, collagen powder is emerging as an alternative to bone broth protein powder, since the former has high amino acic content, calcium, and glycine. Hence, companies in the Latin America bone broth protein market should increase awareness about several advantages of bone broth such as its high chloride, sodium, and organic nature, which is being preferred by consumers. Dietary supplements and supplements for pets are helping to expand business streams for companies.
Latin America Bone Broth Protein Market: Overview
- The Latin America bone broth protein market volume stood at 131 tons in 2021, finds Transparency Market Research (TMR) in a recent study. According to the report, the market is expected to reach ~US$ 8 Mn by 2031, at a CAGR of 8.2%.
- Soups, sauces, and functional food products are among the major dominating sub-segments of the food & beverages industry for the use of bone broth protein
- In terms of end use, the pet food segment is anticipated to grow at a significant value CAGR of 9.2% with the rising demand for healthy food options for pets
- High disposable income, rising health consciousness among consumers, and increasing level of consumer awareness are propelling the bone broth protein market in Latin America. Health concerns such as obesity, heart health, and increasing interest in a healthy lifestyle are some of the key aspects shaping the popularity of bone broth protein products.
Bone Broth Protein: Latin America Market Frontrunners
- Based on source, beef is likely to dominate the Latin America bone broth market in the year 2021. However, the bone broth protein sourced from turkey is gaining massive traction among various end-use industries and expected to witness a growth of CAGR of 10% during the forecast period.
- In terms of end use, the dietary supplements segment accounts for the largest value share of around 70% with the growing trend for animal-based protein products. The animal protein segment has expanded with increased health problems and awareness among consumers. Animal-based protein is of higher quality as compared to plant-based protein, owing to its amino acid content and good digestibility.
- In the Latin America region, Brazil is expected to remain the frontrunner in terms of consumption of bone broth protein and this market in the country is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. However, the bone broth protein market in Argentina and Mexico is anticipated to witness a rapid growth at 10.4% and 9.7%, respectively, during the forecast period.
Latin America Bone Broth Protein Market: Trends
- Increased pervasiveness of antibiotic-free livestock farming: The use of antibiotics in livestock framing has reduced with the growing awareness about their harmful effects on human health. Consumption of beef or chicken products raised using growth hormones and antibiotics may have some adverse effects such as diseases and allergies in consumers. Overuse of antibiotics in livestock may create resistant bacteria that can be transferred from uncooked animal meat to humans and result in human infection.
- Rising health awareness among consumers to influence Latin America bone broth protein market: Health-conscious consumers are attracted to bone broth protein, owing to the many health-related benefits associated with it. Bone broth protein is widely known for its rich nutrient contents such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and essential fatty acids. Bone broth protein products are a rich source of collagen that helps to reduce swelling and joint pain. It also helps in strengthening bones, and can even rebuild cartilage and restore mobility in affected joints. Glycine and proline are two non-essential amino acids that are raw materials needed to rebuild tendons, ligaments, and other connective tissues. With so many health benefits associated with bone broth protein, its demand is expected to grow.
- Increasing use of bone broth protein in various food products to propel market growth: Bone broth is a traditional dish consumed over the years for its health-related benefits. Traditionally, it was made at home by simmering bones and consumed as soup. Bone broth protein offered by manufacturers in powdered form can be added to coffee, smoothies, protein shakes, or soup. Bone broth made using animal and fish bones can be used to make additive-free culinary sauces. It can also be added to pancakes, oatmeal, smoothies, or baked goods to make it a healthy and tasty food.
Latin America Bone Broth Protein Market: Strategies
- Growth of the sports nutrition segment is influencing the market for bone broth protein. The use of bone protein as a dietary supplement has increased with major players offering bone broth protein supplements. The growing number of sports events across the globe has influenced the dietary supplements segment also, and increasing sports complexes and gymnasiums are expected to boost the growth of the bone broth protein market. Dietary supplements are used to support the development of a healthy body by supplying the required nutrition. Thus, manufacturers are offering bone broth protein for application in dietary supplements.
- Companies in the Latin America bone broth protein market are focusing on offering paleo, keto, gluten-free, dairy-free and nut-free products, owing to growing demand from health-conscious consumers. Players are promoting their products with high nutritional value and attracting health-conscious consumers that have allergies to buy certified products.
Latin America Bone Broth Protein Market: Players
- Some of the key players, including manufacturers, cultivators, and brands operating in the Latin America bone broth protein market, as profiled in the study are
- SunFed Ranch
- Paleo Pro LLC
- Nutra Organics Pty Ltd
- The Organika Way
- Barebones Ventures, LLC
- Peak Performance
- Australian Bone Broth Co
- Necessity Nutrition
- BRI Nutrition LLC
- Cosmic Molecule
- Natural Force
- Broth and Co
- Left Coast Performance
- Renovatio Nutrition
- Viva Deo LLC
- NOW Foods
- Ancient Nutrition
Latin America Bone Broth Protein Market – Scope of the Report
Transparency Market Research (TMR) has recently published a market study on the bone broth protein market. It provides a detailed assessment of key market dynamics, including drivers, trends, opportunities & restraints, and detailed information about the Latin America bone broth protein market structure. The market study presents exclusive information about how the Latin America bone broth protein market will grow during the forecast period of 2021-2031.
Key indicators of market growth, which include year-on-year (Y-o-Y) growth of the market, value chain, supply chain analysis, and compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) are elaborated in the study in a comprehensive manner. This information is intended to help readers understand the quantitative growth prospects of the bone broth protein market during the forecast period.
The study is intended to offer a holistic market overview to stakeholders in the Latin America bone broth protein, including manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, cultivators, brands and investors, and to help them develop winning growth strategies. Stakeholders in the bone broth protein market, which include investors, industry experts, researchers, and journalists, and business researchers, can leverage the information and data presented in TMR’s study.
The study also includes statistics and facts related to the macro as well as microeconomic factors that are impacting the expansion of the market. It also offers actionable insights into the future trends in the bone broth protein market. Furthermore, small businesses and new entrants in the Latin America bone broth protein market can make use of the information presented in this study, based on which, they can make appropriate business decisions in order to gain momentum in the market.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Latin America Bone Broth Protein Market Report
- Which country will continue to remain the most profitable market for Latin America bone broth protein market players?
- Which factors will induce a change in the demand for bone broth protein products during the assessment period?
- How will the changing trends impact the Latin America bone broth protein market?
- How can market players capitalize on the low-hanging opportunities in the Latin America bone broth protein market in developed countries?
- Which companies are leading the bone broth protein market?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the bone broth protein market to catapult their position at the forefront?
Bone Broth Protein Market – Research Methodology
In TMR’s study, a unique research methodology is used to conduct extensive research on the growth of the Latin America bone broth protein market and identify future growth parameters. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, to help analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary sources referred to by analysts for compiling the Latin America bone broth protein market study include statistics from governmental organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the development of this report as a primary source.
Information acquired from primary and secondary sources is compiled in a comprehensive manner. This also acts as a validation from companies in the bone broth protein market, which makes TMR’s projections more accurate and reliable.
Latin America Bone Broth Protein Market – Segmentation
TMR’s study on the Latin America bone broth protein market offers information divided into important segments — nature, source, end use, and country. This report offers comprehensive data and information about the important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.