Global Lateral Fitness Equipment Market – Introduction
- Lateral fitness equipment are majorly utilized to work out and strengthen the entire body. They are prominently used for cardio, which maximizes cardiovascular health. Treadmills and exercise bikes are highly popular lateral fitness equipment across the globe. Rise in trend of setting up a home gym is anticipated to offer significant opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of lateral fitness equipment during the forecast period.
- People across the globe are experiencing home isolation due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which has led to a rapid rise in sale of lateral fitness equipment through e-commerce websites and company-owned websites. Manufacturing companies are also expanding their online sales channel in various countries across the globe in order to boost the sale of their exclusive range of lateral fitness equipment.
Increase in awareness about healthy lifestyle, fitness, and fitness-related equipment
- Rapid increase in demand and awareness about fitness, fitness equipment, and healthy lifestyle is a key driver that is projected to propel the global lateral fitness equipment market during the forecast period. People across the globe are buying treadmills, elliptical machines, and exercise bikes, to maintain their daily fitness regime, which in turn is projected to drive the global lateral fitness equipment market.
Rise in usage of fitness equipment at homes during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Increase in demand for lateral fitness equipment in residential places is projected to fuel the lateral fitness equipment market in the near future. Sale of lateral fitness equipment is estimated to increase during the forecast period, as gymnasiums and health/fitness clubs were closed during the lockdown. Restrictions imposed on gymnasiums during the pandemic is likely to further propel the usage of lateral fitness equipment at home and consequently, drive the sale of these fitness equipment in the near future.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Lateral Fitness Equipment Market, Request for a Sample
Lateral fitness equipment market in Asia Pacific to expand rapidly
- Geographically, the global lateral fitness equipment market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe , Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast for the Europe market includes historical and forecast analysis for the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Analysis and forecast for Asia Pacific includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the lateral fitness equipment market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America lateral fitness equipment market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- The lateral fitness equipment market in Asia Pacific expanded at a rapid pace in 2019. The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to a rise in awareness about fitness and healthy lifestyle in countries such as India, Japan, South Korea, and various other countries across Southeast Asia.
Key Players Operating in the Lateral Fitness Equipment Market
Prominent lateral fitness equipment companies are projected to witness tough competition during the forecast period. Brands such as Johnson Health Tech., Amer Sports, Cybex International, Inc., and TRUE are investing heavily on research & development to introduce new technology equipped fitness equipment and launch exclusive range of innovative fitness equipment into the market. Companies are boosting awareness and conducting promotional drives to increase the demand for lateral fitness equipment in emerging economies across the globe. Key players operating in the global lateral fitness equipment market include:
- Johnson Health Tech.
- ICON Health & Fitness
- TECHNOGYM S.p.A
- Amer Sports
- Nautilus, Inc.
- Core Health & Fitness, LLC
- Cybex International, Inc.
- Impulse (Qingdao) Health Technology Co., Ltd.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Lateral Fitness Equipment Market – Research Scope
Global Lateral Fitness Equipment Market, by Equipment Type
- Exercise Bike
- Elliptical Machine
- Chest Press Machine
- Others (Shoulder Press Machine etc.)
Global Lateral Fitness Equipment Market, by Price
Global Lateral Fitness Equipment Market, by End-use
- Gymnasium/Fitness Clubs
- Medical & Rehabilitation Centers
- Housing Societies
- Others (Corporate Offices etc.)
Global Lateral Fitness Equipment Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Drug Stores
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.