Last-mile Logistics Digital Solutions Market: Introduction
- A last-mile logistics delivery solution is an ideal solution that provides automated delivery route planning and route optimization, realtime resource allocation, and realtime tracking information. Rising expectation for fast delivery of packages from consumers and adoption of autonomous vehicles (air or ground) technology for product delivery has boosted the global last-mile digital logistics solutions market.
Last-mile Logistics Digital Solutions Market: Dynamics
Increasing adoption of autonomous delivery vehicles for delivery operations drive market
- Increasing expectations for rapid delivery among consumers is a major factor for increased delivery efficiency and reduced delivery time, which has fueled the adoption of advance delivery drones. Majority e-commerce and retail companies are employing advanced light-weighted delivery drones that help them increase their service portfolio. For instance, in 2015, Alibaba, a China based e-commerce company, developed a drone to deliver tea to consumers in China. Furthermore, rising adoption of drones to deliver medical products or services in the healthcare industry fuels the demand for last-mile logistics delivery solutions. For instance, Flirtey, a Navada based drone delivery company has entered into a partnership with REMSA Health to provide emergency health services in Nevada, U.S. The companies decided to dispatch a drone that delivers a portable defibrillator at the required place.
North America to hold major share of global last-mile logistics digital solutions market
- Based on region, the last-mile logistics digital solutions market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America held a dominant position in the global last-mile logistics digital solutions market in 2018, followed by Europe. It is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. The U.S. and Canada are major countries that drive the last-mile logistics digital solutions market in the region. Increasing expectation for rapid delivery among consumers and rising popularity of omnichannel retailing are key factors propelling the market in North America.
- The last-mile logistics digital solutions market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. India, China, Japan, and Australia are key countries which drive the last-mile logistics digital solutions market in the region.
- Increasing number of small & mid-size enterprises and e-commerce companies in countries across Asia Pacific have adopted last-mile logistics digital solutions owing to increase their product offerings and rising demand for reduction of delivery time.
Cloud-based sector is expected to hold the dominating position in market in 2027.
- Based on deployment, the last-mile logistics digital solutions market can be bifurcated into on-premise and cloud-based. The cloud/SaaS-based segment is expected to hold a dominant position of the market by the end of 2019 and is anticipated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. Demand for realtime insights and cost-effective platform is a key factor driving the demand for cloud-based solutions in the market.
- Moreover, based on component, the market can be split into solutions and services. The solutions segment is projected to account for a notable share of the market by the end of 2019. The segment is estiamted to further expand at a prominent CAGR during the forecast period. Furthermore, increasing adoption of aerial delivery drones by various delivery companies, for rapid delivery, has propeled the demand for last-mile logistics digital solutions.
Key players operating in the global last-mile logistics digital solutions market
- Key players in the global last-mile logistics digital solutions market are listed below:
- LogiNext Solutions
- URBANTZ S.A
- CubeXie Software
- Kiva Logic
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Figure: Global Last-Mile Logistics Digital Solutions Market, by competative landscape
Global Last-Mile Logistics Digital Solutions Market: research scope
Global Last-Mile Logistics Digital Solutions Market, by Component
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Figure: Global Last-Mile Logistics Digital Solutions Market, by component
Global Last-Mile Logistics Digital Solutions Market, by Deployment Type
- Cloud Based
Global Last-Mile Logistics Digital Solutions Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Last-Mile Logistics Digital Solutions Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Figure: Global Last-Mile Logistics Digital Solutions Market, by region
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.