Laser TV Market: Introduction
- Laser TV is a type of display which uses lasers to display pictures on screen. Laser TV uses three colored lasers and a rotating mirror to direct the light on to a surface. The combination of different colors generates a wide range of colors compared to other display technologies.
- Laser TV produces sharp images and avoids the scattering issue which is seen in LEDs. Laser TV uses reflection imaging technology which does not impact the eyes, especially for children and older people.
- Demand for laser TV is expected to increase during the forecast period in both residential and commercial segments due to changing lifestyle and increasing popularity of digital marketing and home entertainment systems.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of the Global Laser TV Market
- Laser TVs are energy efficient as the power required for lasers is less; quality of laser is also accurate as compared to plasma and liquid crystal displays. Laser TVs have a longer lifespan and are wireless for ease of operation. The built-in audio feature saves on additional speaker requirement. Laser technology is energy efficient, durable, and creates bright colors which are not available in any other TV. The global laser TV market is thus expected to grow during the forecast period due to these features.
- However, the laser TV market might face restraints due to the high cost of light source, lack of resources, difficult collaboration chain, and insufficient industrial investment. Industries are still struggling with the laser display standards, and non-traditional advertising technique, usually promoting the product in films and other media which is the trend.
- Major events such as concerts or expos use laser technology to display clear images. Ahead of major sporting events such as UEFA 2020 and Cricket T20 World cup, many restaurants, cafes, bars, and malls look for better display technology, thus creating an opportunity for the laser TV market.
- Manufacturers are coming up with new products such as the launch of a self-rising laser TV by Hisense in January 2020 equipped with TriChroma technology, and launch of new laser TVs by LG. Laser TV is expected to be the future of television. Growth in the gaming and sports industry is likely to further drive the demand for laser TVs during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Laser TV Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Laser TV Market
- Geographically, the global laser TV market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. China, Japan, and India provide favorable business opportunity to the market.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be followed by North America and Europe due to a rising entertainment industry and also due to various upcoming sport events.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Global Laser TV Market
- The market is consolidated with the presence of few manufacturers. Manufacturers are trying to introduce new products at a lower price.
Leading players operating in the global laser TV market include:
- Appotronics, Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- Xiaomi Corporation
- BenQ Corporation
- Toshiba Corporation
- Sony Corporation
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Laser TV Market: Research Scope
Global Laser TV Market, by Screen Size
- Up to 75 inch
- 75 inch to 100 inch
- Above 100 inch
Global Laser TV Market, by Price
- Below US$ 2000
- US$ 2000 – US$ 4000
- US$ 4000 – US$ 6000
- Above US$ 6000
Global Laser TV Market, by End-use
Global Laser TV Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Laser TV Recycling Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.