Laser TV Market: Introduction
- Laser TV is a type of display which uses lasers to display pictures on screen. Laser TV uses three colored lasers and a rotating mirror to direct the light on to a surface. The combination of different colors generates a wide range of colors compared to other display technologies.
- Laser TV produces sharp images and avoids the scattering issue which is seen in LEDs. Laser TV uses reflection imaging technology which does not impact the eyes, especially for children and older people.
- Demand for laser TV is expected to increase during the forecast period in both residential and commercial segments due to changing lifestyle and increasing popularity of digital marketing and home entertainment systems.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of the Global Laser TV Market
- Laser TVs are energy efficient as the power required for lasers is less; quality of laser is also accurate as compared to plasma and liquid crystal displays. Laser TVs have a longer lifespan and are wireless for ease of operation. The built-in audio feature saves on additional speaker requirement. Laser technology is energy efficient, durable, and creates bright colors which are not available in any other TV. The global laser TV market is thus expected to grow during the forecast period due to these features.
- However, the laser TV market might face restraints due to the high cost of light source, lack of resources, difficult collaboration chain, and insufficient industrial investment. Industries are still struggling with the laser display standards, and non-traditional advertising technique, usually promoting the product in films and other media which is the trend.
- Major events such as concerts or expos use laser technology to display clear images. Ahead of major sporting events such as UEFA 2020 and Cricket T20 World cup, many restaurants, cafes, bars, and malls look for better display technology, thus creating an opportunity for the laser TV market.
- Manufacturers are coming up with new products such as the launch of a self-rising laser TV by Hisense in January 2020 equipped with TriChroma technology, and launch of new laser TVs by LG. Laser TV is expected to be the future of television. Growth in the gaming and sports industry is likely to further drive the demand for laser TVs during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Laser TV Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Laser TV Market
- Geographically, the global laser TV market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. China, Japan, and India provide favorable business opportunity to the market.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be followed by North America and Europe due to a rising entertainment industry and also due to various upcoming sport events.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Global Laser TV Market
- The market is consolidated with the presence of few manufacturers. Manufacturers are trying to introduce new products at a lower price.
Leading players operating in the global laser TV market include:
- Appotronics, Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- Xiaomi Corporation
- BenQ Corporation
- Toshiba Corporation
- Sony Corporation
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Laser TV Market: Research Scope
Global Laser TV Market, by Screen Size
- Up to 75 inch
- 75 inch to 100 inch
- Above 100 inch
Global Laser TV Market, by Price
- Below US$ 2000
- US$ 2000 – US$ 4000
- US$ 4000 – US$ 6000
- Above US$ 6000
Global Laser TV Market, by End-use
Global Laser TV Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Laser TV Recycling Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.