Laser Engraving Machines Introduction
- A laser engraving machine is used to remove the surface of a material through the laser beam to expose a cavity that reveals an image at the surface of a product.
- Laser engraving machines are used to deploy lasers to engrave an object. A laser engraving machine mainly consists of three main components: a controller, a surface, and a laser. The laser is like a pen. In laser engraving machines, a controller is used to trace patters on the surface of an object by using laser beams. The controller is also used to control the intensity, speed of movement, direction, and spread of the laser beam.
- Laser engraving machines offer faster, accurate, and permanent engraving solutions for metals and non-metal units. Laser engraving machines comprise numerous lasers for the marking, etching, and engraving of many materials and products for a diverse range of applications. Many industries use a laser engraving machine to mark component labeling, serial numbers, barcodes, date codes, and individual part numbers.
- The global laser engraving machines market is predicted to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increased demand for laser engraving machines in different industries such as food & beverages, chemical, oil & gas, and manufacturing.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure here
Laser Engraving Machines Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Laser Engraving Machines Market
- The rising demand for cutting edge, reliable equipment from industrial and manufacturing sectors for production processes is the major factor projected to propel the market growth in the next few years.
- A shift from laser engraving machines to portable laser engraving machines is expected to fuel the growth of the laser engraving machines market globally.
- Furthermore, rise in demand for laser engraving machines from the packaging, aerospace, automotive, medical, electronics, and other industries is anticipated to fuel the demand for laser engraving machines.
- Rise in the development of new products globally is further projected to drive the market. This is primarily because laser engraving machines are used to emboss permanent alphanumerical codes on the product, and hence expected to fuel the market growth across the globe.
- Moreover, rise in demand for laser engraving machines from the medical industry for engraving on stainless steel and titanium parts, is anticipated to boost the market globally.
To get a bird’s eye view of Laser Engraving Machines Market forecasts, ask for a Custom Report
Fiber Laser Engraving Machines to Witness High Demand
- Under laser type, the fiber laser engraving machine is expected to gain traction during the forecast period owing to low maintenance, better versatility, and long lasting source of consumables which is expected to fuel the segment.
- Additionally, fiber laser engraving machines have the ability to engrave over a wide range of materials such as coated glass, plastic, laminates, coated metal, foam, wood, and rubber, which is further anticipated to propel its demand during 2019-2017.
Asia Pacific the Fastest Growing Region in the Laser Engraving Machines Market
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness maximum demand for laser engraving machines from 2019 to 2027. China and India are the key markets in the region. The market in Asia Pacific is rising rapidly due to the booming automobile, aviation, electronics, manufacturing, and other industries.
- A growing processing sector and industrialization especially in China followed by India is projected to contribute to the regional market growth in the forthcoming years.
Laser Engraving Machines Market- Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Laser Engraving Machines Market
Several local, regional, and international players in the market manufacture laser engraving machines. Hence, the laser engraving machines market is rather fragmented. Thus, the intensity of competition is high among these players. Moreover, rapid technological advancements have led to a threat of substitution in the laser engraving machines market. Key players operating in the global laser engraving machines market include:
- ALLTEC GmbH
- Epilog Laser
- Gravotech, Inc.
- Kern Laser Systems
- Laserstar Technologies Corporation
- RMI Laser
- ROFIN-SINAR Laser GmbH
- Sintec OptronicsPte Ltd.
- Trotec Laser Gmbh
- TYKMA Electrox, Inc.
- Universal Laser Systems, Inc.
- Vytek Laser Systems
- Wisely Laser Machinery Limited
Laser Engraving Machines Market: Research Scope
Laser Engraving Machines Market Segmentation – by Laser Type
- CO2 Laser Engraving Machine
- Fiber Laser Engraving Machine
- Diode Laser Engraving Machine
- UV Laser Engraving Machine
- ND:YAG Laser Engraving Machine
- ND : YVO4 LaserEngraving Machine
Laser Engraving Machines Market Segmentation – by Mobility Type
In terms of mobility type, the laser engraving machines market can be classified into:
- Others (Universal Type)
Laser Engraving Machines Market Segmentation – By End-users
Based on end-users, the laser engraving machines market can be segmented into:
- Advertising & decoration
- Printing & packaging
- Leather & apparel
- Model making
- Arts & crafts
Laser Engraving MachinesMarket Segmentation - by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Laser Marking Machine
- Laser Etching Machine
- Laser Engraving Cutting Machine
- Laser Engraving Systems
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.