Global Laboratory Equipment and Disposables Market: Overview
The demand within the global market for laboratory equipment and disposables has been rising on account of advancements in the field of chemical and biological research. Laboratories have emerged as multipurpose research facilities that host several types of testing mechanisms, novel developments, and research analogies. The need for various types of equipments and aids across laboratories has given a strong drive to the global demand for laboratory equipment and disposables. Furthermore, the trend of research-based studies has been gaining prominence over the past decade. This factor has led to the development of new laboratories in schools and universities which has in turn propelled market demand.
There is stellar demand for improved safety procedures across all forms of research facilities. Laboratory equipments don’t just include cups, beakers, and test tubes, but a number of other precautionary and safety tools. The integrity of a particular research needs to be maintained throughout the scope of the research. Owing to the aforementioned factors, it is safe to conclude that the global laboratory equipment and disposables market would accumulate voluminous revenues in the years to follow. The presence of an exclusive medical research center has also aided market growth.
The global laboratory equipment and disposables market can be segmented on the basis of the following parameters: product type, disposables, and region. Based on the type of product, the global laboratory equipment and disposables market can be segmented into laminar flow hood, incubator, centrifuges, micro manipulation systems, lab air filtration, homogenizers, autoclaves and sterilizers, and microarray equipment. Based on disposables, the global laboratory equipment and disposables can be segmented into tips, pipettes, cuvettes, tubes, masks, and gloves amongst others.
Global Laboratory Equipment and Disposables Market: Notable Developments
The competitive landscape of the global laboratory equipment and disposables market has undergone key developments over the past decade:
- The leading vendors in the global laboratory equipment and disposables market have been focusing on improving their research and development operations.
- Several new companies for laboratory equipment and disposables have come to the fore of the global market.
Some of the leading companies in the global laboratory equipment and disposables market are Bio-Rad Laboratories, Danaher Corp, Bruker Corporation, Fujifilm Irvine Scientific, Sartorius AG, PerkinElmer Inc., Shimadzu Corporation, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Global Laboratory Equipment and Disposables Market: Growth Drivers
- Research related to HIV to Propel Demand
The global incidence of chronic diseases has increased over the past decade. This factor has directly contributed toward the growth of the global laboratory equipment and disposables market in recent times. Furthermore, the presence of a dedicated industry for HIV research has also created ripples across the global laboratory equipment and disposables market.
- Improved Diagnostic Facilities
A number of diagnostic samples need to be analysed in laboratories and research centers. For this reason, it is important for laboratories to be equipped with the latest equipments and devices. Moreover, the biodegradability of disposables is another factor that needs to be considered while gauging the growth of the global laboratory equipment and disposables market.
Global Laboratory Equipment and Disposables Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of geography, the global laboratory equipment and disposables market has been segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, Europe, and Latin America. The market for laboratory equipment and disposables in North America has been expanding alongside advancements in the field of medical research.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.