Market Outlook of Kombo Butter:
Personal care are the consumer products which are mainly used in beautification and personal hygiene. Personal care is further classified as cosmetics and personal hygiene. There are different products which come under the personal care such as cotton swabs, colognes, cleansing pads, deodorant, makeup products, facial cleanser, body butter, shaving cream, razors, toothpaste, wet wipes, shampoos, soaps, creams, moisturizers and other personal care products. Body butter is a type of body moisturizer, which helps the skin stay hydrated. There are different types of body butter available in the market such as shea butter, mango butter, kombo butter, British rose butter, strawberry butter and other body butters. Kombo butter is majorly used to treat the pain in joints and muscles. Kombo butter is otherwise called as the African nutmeg. Kombo Butter is commonly found in the Middle East and Africa, which is brown and dark blue hue color. Kombo butter can be used as a body butter by adding additional essential oils to it. Kombo butter can also be used as a hand cream in order to get rid of stiffness and pain, after a rigorous day. The texture of kombo butter is silky and gets absorbed by the skin easily.
Growing consumer preferences towards personal care products has led to growth of Kombo Butter Market:
Kombo butter is extracted from a plant source named Pycnanthus angolensis. Kombo butter is used in many products such as skin care products, lotions, arthritis cream, and UV-protection products. Traditionally kombo butter was used to treat various inflammatory disorders such as arthritis, gastrointestinal inflammation, bowel inflammation, skin and other allergic inflammations. Also, kombo butter has anti-inflammatory properties which help to treat various health problems such as rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory arthropathies, postoperative pain, renal colic headache, and migraines. Kombo butter has antioxidant properties which help to prevent the deterioration of the stored food. Diluted kombo butter can be used as an effective mouthwash and also to treat toothaches. Infusion of the bark along with the kombo butter will help prevent anemia, scabies, and headaches. Kombo butter is not only used as a personal care product but is also used in the making of fuel, soaps, candles, and lubricants. Kombo butter is an effective antifungal agent which helps protect the body from fungal infections. Kombo butter also possesses other properties such as anti-allergic, antirheumatic and antiseptic. In the upcoming years, the potential of the kombo butter market will increase for its various properties.
Global Kombo Butter Market: Market Segmentation
On the basis of nature, the global kombo butter market has been segmented as:
On the basis of product type, the global kombo butter market has been segmented as:
- Refined kombo butter
- Unrefined kombo butter
On the basis of end use, the global kombo butter market has been segmented as:
- Household Care
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
On the basis of distribution channel, the global kombo butter market has been segmented as:
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail
Global Kombo Butter Market: Market Participants
Some of the market participants operating in the global kombo butter market identified across the value chain includes The Savannah Fruits Company, AFRINATURAL INFO, ButterWise, Bri Ghana Ltd., Asnapp Ghana, Spearson Ltd., The Kerfoot Group, BulkOil, PELHAM HEALTHCARE LIMITED, Richmenconcepts Company Limited, Hangzhou Tomu Technology Co., Ltd., Gavdeo International Limited, TIFFANY ANDERSON GROUP PTY LTD, DAOLUS ORGANIC PRODUCTS among the other kombo butter manufacturers.
Key Developments in the Kombo Butter market:
In the year 2016, ButterWise Company became the representative of The Savannah Fruits Company, which helps the company produce its products in an environmentally and socially responsible way. It also helps the company to ensure a maximum value addition in the source or raw material in rural Ghana.
Opportunities for Participants in the Kombo Butter Market:
The market potential for the kombo butter market is expected to grow, owing to the health benefits of the kombo butter. The existing consumer awareness of kombo butter serves as an opportunity for the market participants of kombo butter. The new market participants of kombo butter can catch hold of the strategies used by the existing market participants in order to produce kombo butter.
Brief Approach to Research
The company follows a modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the types, forms, ingredients, and end uses of the product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level and consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.