Kids Toothpaste: Introduction
- Kids toothpaste are a special kind of toothpaste designed for kids of age 2 years to 6 years. Adult toothpaste comprises high amount of fluoride and hence kids toothpastes are different from adult toothpaste in terms of fluoride quantity, flavor, and packaging. Kids toothpaste is available with either less amount of fluoride or with no fluoride at all.
- Increasing rate of cavities among kids coupled with increased awareness among consumers regarding the usage of kids toothpaste is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Kids Toothpaste Market
- In recent years, trends have shown that kids globally are suffering from cavities; consumption of toothpastes with high amount of fluoride content could cause a white mark on the developing teeth. Furthermore, the fluoride is bitter in taste and odorless. The above facts are the primary reason for the usage of kids toothpaste globally. Kids prefer toothpastes which are sweet or sour in taste and which has a sweet odor.
- Manufacturers are coming up with new flavors and packaging styles to cater to the needs of consumers. Also various promotional strategies are adopted by manufacturers to reach a wider audience. The introduction of different flavors is expected to attract kids and develop the habit of brushing teeth, which in turn will create demand for kids toothpaste.
- Furthermore, increase in the global working population is expected to generate higher per capita income which would result in higher consumer spending. The kids toothpaste market is expected to grow in the coming years because of easy availability of different products and awareness among consumers. The limited availability of different kids toothpastes in terms of packaging and flavor is an opportunity for manufacturers to cater to these demands and contribute to the growth of the market.
- The Covid-19 pandemic has made consumers heath conscious which has shifted consumer preference toward the usage of healthy products. It has created awareness among consumers about oral hygiene products. The Covid-19 pandemic is expected to contribute to the increasing demand for healthy products which is likely to fuel the demand for kids toothpaste during the forecast period.
Europe and Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Kids Toothpaste Market
- In terms of geography, the kids toothpaste market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- In Europe, almost 20 to the 90 percent of kids below the age of six suffer from dental caries according to a 2018 study of the World Health Organization. Furthermore, every individual residing in this region has experienced this condition, leading to an environment of concern among parents to safeguard their kids from dental issues. This is expected to drive the demand for kids toothpaste in the region.
- Most Asian countries appear in the list of emerging economies of the world. These economies tend to have higher economic growth rate, which is expected to generate higher per capita income. The rise in per capita income would lead to higher consumption spending, which in turn is expected to increase the demand for kids toothpaste. It creates opportunity among manufacturers to produce kids toothpaste, as parents are likely to buy the product in order to ensure dental hygiene of their children.
Key Players Operating in the Global Kids Toothpaste Market
- Colgate – Palmolive Company
- Unilever Pvt. Ltd. Company
- Yunnan Baiyao Group Pvt. Ltd.
- Church and Dwight Co. Inc.
- Pigeon Corporation
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Kao Corporation
- LG Household and Healthcare Ltd.
- Proctor and Gamble Ltd.
- Hawley and Hazel (Bvi) Co. Ltd.
Global Kids Toothpaste Market: Research Scope
Global Kids Toothpaste Market, by Type
- Fluoride toothpaste
- Non-fluoride toothpaste
Global Kids Toothpaste Market, by Flavor
Global Kids Toothpaste Market, by Quantity
Global Kids Toothpaste Market, by Pack Size
- Single Pack
- Pack of Two
- Pack of Three
- Pack of Four
- Above Pack of Four
Global Kids Toothpaste Market, by Price
Global Kids Toothpaste Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets/ Supermarkets
- Drug Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global Kids Toothpaste Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.