A keg is a compact, small-sized barrel that is utilized to store items such as chemicals, cooking oil, and drinks (both non-alcoholic and alcoholic). Spirits, wine, cider, and beer are all examples of alcoholic beverages. The major benefit of keeping alcoholic drinks in kegs is that the authentic quality and flavor of the beer is preserved for a number of years. Draught beer is often served from kegs in order to sustain the liquid's pressure. Europe and North America are likely to dominate the global kegs market. The rising demand for alcoholic drinks is projected to influence the global kegs market. This is owing to an increase in the intake of non-alcoholic as well as alcoholic beverages throughout the world. The global kegs market is expected to be dominated by alcoholic drinks in terms of end use.
Because of the rising number of people who drink alcoholic as well as non-alcoholic drinks across the world due to evolving patterns of consumption, better living and expenditure standards, and lifestyles, storage forms such as kegs are in high demand. In addition to that, the large demand for cooking oil in developing countries is being met quickly with the aid of kegs, which is likely to work in favor of the global kegs market in the years to come.
Global Kegs Market: Snapshot
The global kegs market is all set to experience substantial sales avenues during the forecast period of 2020 to 2030. One of the key reasons stimulating market growth is increased use of kegs in storage and transport of diverse liquid products such as cooking oil, alcoholic beverages, non-alcoholic beverages, chemicals, and others. Kegs are small barrels manufactured using diverse types of materials such as tin, plastic, and stainless steel.
An upcoming research report from TMR on the global kegs market provides complete analysis on all important factors influencing the overall market growth. The report covers reliable data on key factors such as revenues, volume, shares, drivers, restraints, key players, and potential growth avenues in the market for kegs. At the same time, it talks about different strategies used by key players to maintain their position in the market for kegs. Thus, the report works as a valuable guide of the global kegs market for the forecast period of 2020 to 2030.
The global kegs market is segmented on the basis of various key factors such as material type, size, end-user, and region.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the kegs market? Ask for the report brochure
Global Kegs Market: Growth Dynamics
The global kegs market is growing on the back of plethora of reasons. Kegs are increasingly used in the storage of alcoholic beverages such as beer. The flavor of alcoholic beverages is maintained when it is stored in kegs. As a result, major manufacturers from alcoholic beverages industry are giving preference to use kegs in the storage of their products. Apart from this, kegs are also considered best option for the storage of non-alcoholic beverages. Thus, growing popularity of alcoholic as well as non-alcoholic beverages is indirectly supporting the growth of the global kegs market.
The global population is growing at rapid pace. Therefore, the demand for cooking oil is increasing in the same ratio. As kegs are majorly used in the transport of cooking oil, the increasing demand for cooking oil is positively influencing on the growth of global kegs market. In addition to this, the changing lifestyle, consumption patterns, and overall improved standard of living and spending power of major worldwide people are fueling the growth of the global kegs market.
Global Kegs Market: Competitive Analysis
The global kegs market is moderately fragmented in nature. Presence of many well-established players is a sign of extremely intense competitive landscape in the market for kegs. Enterprises working in the global kegs market are focused on offering products according the need of end-users. They are growing efforts to improve the quality of products they offer.
Many vendors in the global kegs market are engaged in the partnership, collaboration, and merger and acquisition activities to expand their regional presence. Increasing number of activities connote that the vendors working in the global kegs market hold remarkable growth opportunities in the years ahead.
The list of key players in the global kegs market includes:
- NDL Keg.
- American Keg Company
- Ningbo BestFriends Beverage Containers Co.Ltd.
- Shinhan industrial co, Ltd.
- Schaefer Container Systems
- BLEFA GmbH
- Julius Kleemann GmbH & Co.KG
- Ardagh Group S.A.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Global Kegs Market: Regional Assessment
The global kegs market is spread across five key regions, namely, North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. Of them, Asia Pacific is one of the promising regions of the market for kegs. Key reasons attributed to this growth are increasing population, growing use of alcoholic as well as non-alcoholic beverages, and rising number of breweries and pubs in this region. This aside, the kegs market is expected to gain lucrative avenues in North America in the forthcoming years.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.