Global K-12 IT Infrastructure Spending Market - Introduction
- K-12 IT infrastructure spending offers actionable or practical information to help schools and other educational institutes build technology-based educational infrastructure. K-12 IT infrastructure spending supports digital or e-learning.
- Moreover, there are various countries that are adopting virtual platforms for e-learning that continue to enhance during the forecast period. K-12 IT infrastructure spending helps to enables virtual schools for students to log into synchronous and asynchronous learning courses with the help of internet connection.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the K-12 IT Infrastructure Spending Market
Lockdowns across major regions (Europe, Asia, and North America) due to an increase in the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has a positive impact on the K-12 IT infrastructure spending market. Nowadays, people are focusing majorly on online learning platforms such as Coursera, Unacademy, and BYJU’S, which is expected to influence the growth of the K-12 IT infrastructure spending market.
Advancements in IT & Telecommunication Sector Driving the Global K-12 IT Infrastructure Spending Market
- Rapid advancements in the IT & telecommunication sector are creating simpler and cost-effective ways of providing smart education. Cloud-based computing has led to new opportunities for educational institutions to engage & teach students. Educational institutions are projected to take comprehensive advantage of cloud-based computing that helps to reduce their preliminary capital expenditure, reduce administration costs, and protect data.
- Additionally, cloud-based solutions are expected to provide engaging levels of education in terms of workgroup learning platforms and information sharing facilities. Cloud-based solutions also provide educational facility management solutions worldwide.
- Therefore, advancements in IT & telecommunication sector is driving the K-12 IT infrastructure spending market.
Virtual Reality Classrooms: Opportunity for K-12 IT Infrastructure Spending Market
- Companies such as Sensavis Inc., Google Inc., Discovery Communications, Inc. and Immersive VR Education Ltd. are entering the field of virtual reality in the education sector. Classrooms with virtual reality and 3D learning environments are expected to enhance the smart classrooms for students in the near future. Moreover, virtual-based environments in classrooms are expected to inspire primary school students to develop a more practical & precise knowledge base as a substitute to learning from online videos and television.
- Therefore, increasing demand for virtual reality classrooms is expected to drive the K-12 IT infrastructure spending market during the forecast period.
Lack of Educational Infrastructure in Developing & Underdeveloped Economies Expected to Hamper the Market
- Several developing & underdeveloped economies are facing difficulties related to IT investment and lack of proper infrastructure, thus hampering the K-12 IT infrastructure spending market. Additionally, low income of people is also one of the significant factors restraining the growth of the market.
Looking for exclusive expert insights from business experts? Request a custom report here
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global K-12 IT Infrastructure Spending Market
- In terms of region, the global K-12 IT infrastructure spending market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global K-12 IT infrastructure spending market during the forecast period due to growing demand for personalized learning platforms in the region, indicating potential growth of the market. Europe is expected to be the second largest market for K-12 IT infrastructure spending from 2020 to 2030.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly growing market for K-12 IT infrastructure spending during the forecast period due to increasing initiatives to standardize the education sector, specifically in India, Japan, and China.
Key Players Operating in the Global K-12 IT Infrastructure Spending Market Include:
- Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Blackboard Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Desire2Learn Corporation Ltd.
- Educomp Solutions Ltd.
- Ellucian Company L.P.
- Extramarks Education Pvt. Ltd.
- NIIT Ltd.
- Saba Software, Inc.
- Scholastic Corporation
- Smart Technologies, Inc.
Global K-12 IT Infrastructure Spending Market: Research Scope
Global K-12 IT Infrastructure Spending Market, by Component
- Interactive Whiteboards
- Digital Displays
- Smart Projectors
- Others (Interactive Tables, Video Conferencing Systems, Etc.)
- Learning Management Software
- Student Response Software
- Distance Education Solutions
- Others (Student Information Solutions, Test & Assessment Software)
- Implementation & Integration
- Operation & Maintenance
Global K-12 IT Infrastructure Spending Market, by Software Deployment
Global K-12 IT Infrastructure Spending Market, by End-user
Global K-12 IT Infrastructure Spending Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.