Jackhammer Market – Introduction
- A jackhammer is a tool that is used for breaking hard surfaces such as roads, pavements, and rock. It is similar to a portable hammer or drill that is held in the hands and operated by air pressure. Jackhammers are also known as pneumatic drills or demolition hammers. Increasing demand for jackhammers in the construction industry across the globe is helping in the growth of the market.
Key Drivers of the Jackhammer Market
- A jackhammer can easily break asphalt, concrete, rock, etc., in less time. Jackhammers are highly popular with mining companies as they provide advantages over manual or bulky hydraulic hammers. They are also highly efficient, durable, and require less maintenance. These factors increase the demand for jackhammers across the globe.
- A jackhammer is an extremely powerful, portable tool, extensively demanded for construction activities and demolition operations across the globe. They are widely used at construction sites and for road construction, which helps in the growth of the jackhammer market worldwide.
Factors Restraining the Jackhammer Market
- A major drawback of a jackhammer is the noise that it makes that can cause hearing problems. The handle of the jackhammer can also cause accidents when the operator is not careful. Further, the outbreak of the Coronavirus pandemic affected the growth of the global jackhammer market. Construction activities stopped due to the prolonged lockdowns and manufacturing plants shut down, which delayed the production of jackhammers. Further, the disruption of supply chains due to travel restrictions and lack of raw materials hampered the growth of the jackhammer market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of the Global Jackhammer Market
- In terms of region, the global jackhammer market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the jackhammer market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The jackhammer market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global jackhammer market in 2020, due to growth in construction industry in the region. Rise in population has been driving the jackhammer market in Asia Pacific, particularly in India, China, and Japan.
- The jackhammer market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by the markets in North America, and Europe during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Jackhammer Market
The global jackhammer market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global jackhammer market are:
- Atlas Copco
- Einhell Germany AG
- Koki Holdings Co., Ltd
- Makita Corporation
- Milwaukee Tool
- Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
- Stanley Black & Decker
- Indeco Ind. SpA
Global Jackhammer Market: Research Scope
Global Jackhammer Market, by Type
Global Jackhammer Market, by Application
Global Jackhammer Market, by End-user
Global Jackhammer Market, by Price
Global Jackhammer Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Specialty Store
Global Jackhammer Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!