ITO Nanoparticles Market: Preferred Transparent Conductive Oxide
- Indium tin oxide (ITO) is a transparent material with electrical conductivity. ITO nanoparticles have particle size ranging from 20 nm to 70 nm in diameter. The properties of ITO nanoparticles vary based on the content of SnO2 in the mixture.
- ITO Nanoparticles are employed in optoelectronic industry to create a transparent conductive coating film owing to its excellent conductive properties and transparent nature
- An indium tin oxide molecule has a bandgap between 3.5 and 3.7 eV. The highest energy visible light can have is 3.2 eV, hence, ITO material is transparent in nature. Presence of tin in ITO provides charge carrying electrons into the conduction band. Thus, the material is transparent as well as conductive.
- Superior physical properties of ITO along with its electric conductive properties make ITO nanoparticles the preferred transparent conductive oxide for the construction of transparent conductive films
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the ITO Nanoparticles Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Rise in Demand for New Age Consumer Electronic Products to Drive the Global ITO Nanoparticles Market
- Innovations and product developments in consumer electronics have changed the face of global consumer electronics market. The new edge consumer electronics devices have fuelled the requirement of transparent conductive materials.
- The ever-growing demand for modern consumer electronics has augmented need for LCD/LED screen panel, electronic display devices such as anti-electron radiation, plastic film, and transparent electricity conductive glue
- Conventional ITO thin-film deposition methods are not compatible with the thermal and mechanical requirements associated with the emerging class of flexible electronic devices such as e-wearables, for instance, google goggles. In such applications, nanoparticles of ITO are employed to overcome these design issues.
- ITO nanoparticles are also used for coating on sensors for gases, such as ammonia, ethanol, nitric oxide, and methanol in numerous chemical manufacturing units
- Thus, the rising demand for new age consumer electronics products is anticipated to drive the ITO nanoparticles market during the forecast period
High Production Cost to Hinder Market
- ITO nanoparticles can be employed in variety of applications such as electromagnetic induction (EMI) and static protection by means of conductive coatings and active materials in solar cells
- However, production process of ITO nanoparticles is substantially costly and complex. Hence, key players are investing in research & development activities to find out the alternative to ITO nanoparticles. Thus, the high production cost involved for ITO nanoparticles is anticipated to hinder the global ITO nanoparticles market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of Global ITO Nanoparticles Market
- Geographically, the global ITO nanoparticles market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia pacific is a leading consumer of ITO Nanoparticles, followed by North America and Europe. The well-established electronics manufacturing industry backed by ease of manufacturing and huge local consumption in Asia Pacific is driving the demand for ITO nanoparticles in the region.
- Increase in production of consumer electronics products, such as LCD/LED televisions, laptops, mobile, and tablets has augmented the requirement of transparent conductive films in the countries such as China, Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan. Increase in disposable income and the significant young population in the emerging economies such as China, India are estimated to exhibit rapid growth in demand for modern consumer electronics devices such as fitbands, and electronic wearables such as e-goggles This, in turn, is anticipated to fuel the demand for ITO nanoparticles owing to its excellent optoelectronic performance in the construction of transparent conductive films.
- The ITO nanoparticles market in North America is anticipated to exhibit moderate growth rate followed by Europe owing to higher manufacturing cost associated with it. Belgium and Canada are anticipated to become key manufacturers of ITO nanoparticles owing to large quantity of indium production in these countries.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on ITO Nanoparticles Market here
Key Players Operating in the Market:
The global ITO nanoparticles market is fragmented among the number of local and global players. The supply of ITO is anticipated to increase due to increased indium extraction activities. It is anticipated to aid the players to expand their geographic reach during the forecast period.
A few of the key players operating in the global ITO Nanoparticles market are:
- Evonik Industries
- Indium Corporation
- Abrisa Technologies.
- North American Coating Laboratories
- GELEST, INC.
Global ITO Nanoparticles Market: Research Scope
Global ITO Nanoparticles Market, by Grade
Global ITO Nanoparticles Market, by Application
- Electronic Display
- Electromagnetic Shielding
- Others (Including Solar cell and Low-pressure Sodium Lamps)
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.