Global Isoamyl Laurate Market: Highlights
- Isoamyl laurate is an ester formed by a reaction between isoamyl alcohol and lauric acid. It is a colorless, clear, oily liquid with moderately strong waxy fragrance. It also has peach-like fragrance.
- It is primarily used as a fragrance ingredient. It is also used as an emollient. Since it contains lauric acid, which is beneficial for the skin. Generally, esters are fatty in nature and they provide moisturization to the skin. Isoamyl laurate forms a protective film on the skin or the hair, thereby protecting the skin from the environmental factors. Also, it does not let moisture evaporate from the skin and thereby, conditions the skin. It provides quick spread-ability and elegant, non-sticky, light and velvety skin feel. It has good miscibility with other surfactants.
- Isoamyl laurate is largely used in applications including personal care, skin & sun care, and hair care products
Key Drivers of Global Isoamyl Laurate Market
- Increasing use of isoamyl laurate in various skin care and hair care applications is projected to drive the global Isoamyl laurate market during the forecast period. Isoamyl laurate is a preferred choice for use in various skin care applications such as anti-aging creams and baby lotions, as it keeps the skin moisturized and protects it from air pollution. Thus, with the growth of the cosmetics industry, the demand for isoamyl laurate is also expected to increase in the near future.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Global Isoamyl Laurate Market, by Application
- In terms of application, the global isoamyl laurate market has been segmented into personal care, skin & sun care, hair care, and others
- The personal care segment is projected to account for a major share of the global isoamyl laurate market by 2027. Growth of the personal care segment is estimated to remain significant during the forecast period. Moreover, the segment is expected to account for a significant market share by 2027.
- The skin & sun care segment is also expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period. It is expected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period.
- Expanding at a considerable growth rate, the hair care segment is expected to create a significant incremental opportunity during the forecast period. Demand for other applications is expected to remain moderate to high during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to be a Key Market for Isoamyl Laurate
- In terms of region, the global isoamyl laurate market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. In Asia Pacific, the consumption of isoamyl laurate is much higher as compared to other regions. Strong presence of the cosmetics industry in various parts of Asia Pacific is also expected to promote growth of the market in the region from 2019 to 2027.
- Asia Pacific and Europe are highly active markets in terms of strategic initiatives, owing to their emerging and mature nature, respectively. Some of the factors driving the market in these regions are superior growth of end-use industries, risen local manufacturing activities, and increased number of domestic players in end-use industries in these regions, for example, cosmetic applications.
- In terms of demand, Asia Pacific holds the maximum market share, followed by North America and Europe. Growth of the consumer goods industry, particularly in North America and Europe, is projected to fuel the isoamyl laurate market in these regions during the forecast period.
- The market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global isoamyl laurate market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market include:
- Paula's Choice
- Lesielle & Adaptive SkinCare
- TCI Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- VWR International, LLC
- Oleon Health & Beauty
Global Isoamyl Laurate Market: Research Scope
Global Isoamyl Laurate Market, by Application
- Personal Care
- Skin & Sun Care
- Hair Care
Global Isoamyl Laurate Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.