Global ISO Certification Market: Overview
Owing to a number of factors, the global ISO certification market is set to witness growth over the coming few years. As per Transparency Market Research, the compound annual growth rate over the period of 2020 to 2030 will be steady, providing players with a plethora of growth opportunities. Additionally, it is quite interesting to note here that the market valuation is anticipated to go up in tandem.
One of the most notable factors of growth in the global ISO certification market is increase in construction related activities across the world in general, and in United States of America, India, and China in particular. Metallurgy will also contribute positively to growth in the global ISO certification market over the forecast period. Players are highly focused on taking up higher revenue share and are thus deploying a range of strategies. These measures fall across a wide range of inorganic to organic continuum.
Global ISO Certification Market: Notable Developments
The global ISO certification market is set to witness multiple types of strategies functioning. Some of these are organic while some are inorganic. Favorable regulatory framework will help market players chart notable growth over the assessment period of the upcoming TMR report. Some of the top players that the global ISO certification market witnesses being proactive and setting higher benchmarks are:
- Lloyd’s Register Group Services
- Lakshy Management Consultant
- URS Holdings
- CERTIFICATION EUROPE
- Bureau Veritas
- The British Standards Institution
- DNV GL AS
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global ISO Certification Market: Key Trends and Drivers
- The market is witnessing notable increase in construction and buildings industry. By 2030, the volumes would be almost double from current levels – a study pegs increase at 85%. The study further reveals that India, China, and the United States of America are set to claim a sizeable share of this growth. Metallurgy is also paving way for significant growth in the global ISO certification market over the forecast period.
- Population growth on the planet is being witnessed. Current 7.7 billion of human population is set to witness see an increase. 2 billion people will add to this group, making it a hefty 9.7 billion over the next three decades. These people will drive up demand for construction. Additionally, it is worth noting here that governments across the world are directing efforts towards infrastructural development, particularly those in the developing regions of the world. This is set to drive the global ISO certification market forward.
Global ISO Certification Market: Regional Analysis
Over the past years, the North American region has held a significant grasp over revenue share, and this is true for varied market segments. Over the forecast period, the trend will continue. Europe, too, is anticipated to lay claim to a notable share of global ISO Certification market. Both regions and especially the United Nations of America in the former are set to witness substantial growth in the market owing to increase in construction volume.
It is quite pertinent to point out here that Asia Pacific will witness a notable growth in these volumes over the forecast period. Share of India and China is projected to be massive. Metallurgy is also a notable growth factor in the regional market. Thus, it does not come as a surprise that over the forecast period, this region will be a source of novel avenues of growth.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in global ISO Certification market, ask for a customized report
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.