Global IQF Fruits Market: Overview
Food preservation is an essential process to enhance the shelf-life of consumables such as vegetables and fruits. An important technique used for food preservation is freezing the food products. This is a vital technique, as it does not affect the basic structure and flavor of the food. Conventional food preservation techniques such as smoking, drying, salting, and pickling lead to a change in the structure and taste of the food item. Freezing is thus considered a prominent technique in food preservation.
However, traditional freezing methods have their own drawbacks. These lead to formation of ice crystals, which tend to rupture the fruit’s cellular structure. This is where individually quick freeze (IQF) technique comes in. In this process, individual fruits are passed through a blast freezer. This freezes the fruit rapidly, resulting single pieces of frozen fruit. IQF fruits are recognized to be safe option by the FDA and GRAS. This is expected to boost the global IQF fruits market in the coming years.
This report gives an in-depth analysis of the global IQF fruit market, focus on market opportunities and challenges, alongside the trends driving the market. The report identifies leading vendors operating in the IQF fruits market, while outlining opportunities available for them.
Global IQF Fruits Market: Trends and Opportunities
Another important expansion in the IQF fruit market is the increased demand by food manufacturers to keep food products for a long time as an ingredient for use in final products. The increased population of the working class will continue to amplify the sales in global IQF fruits market. In addition, IQF fruits have vital properties that protect them against spoilage during strenous transportation, as well as light and heat exposure. The consumption of IQF fruit and products using IQF fruits as an ingredient is expected to augur well for the global market, with increased GDP and an increase in consumer health awareness.
Berries will be a popular product segment in the global fruit industry of IQF. Berries are further classified as raspberries, strawberries, cranberries, and blueberries. A wide use of frozen beers is expected to support its growth in the forecast period in food industries like desserts, confectionary, and bakery. In addition, due to its high use in dessert and juice, mango is anticipated to witness for healthy growth in the global IQF fruits market.
Global IQF Fruits Market: Regional Outlook
The major IQF fruits market is expected to be present in North America. The U.S IQF fruits market, trailed closely by Canada, is expected to contribute a substantial revenue. The increase in the use of exotic fruit is expected to contribute significantly to the growth of IQF fruit and vegetables over the projected period in the North American region.
Global IQF Fruits Market: Competitive Landscape
Vendors in the global IQF fruits marker are expected to keep an eye out and imbibe the latest technological innovations in their offering.
Key players in the global IQF fruits market are Capricorn Food Products India Ltd., SunOpta Inc, Alasko Foods Inc, Nimeks Organics, Fruktana Ltd,, Breukers Schamp Foods, AXUS International LLC, and Rasanco Ltd.
Market segmentation based on geography:
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
This report gives access to decisive data, such as:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for the coming years
Key highlights of this report include:
- Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements
- Pin-point analyses of market competition dynamics to offer you a competitive edge
- An analysis of strategies of major competitors
- An array of graphics and SWOT analysis of major industry segments
- Detailed analyses of industry trends
- A well-defined technological growth map with an impact-analysis
- Offers a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.