IP Video Phones Market Introduction
- IP video phones are Wi-Fi-based wireless surveillance cameras that enable the storage of video footage on cloud. Videos captured on IP video phones are accessible at all times irrespective of location. These phones help in communication which was not possible in traditional surveillance cameras. Furthermore, they enable live streaming and remote viewing. IP video phones are used in a wide range of applications, as they are smart security cameras.
- The IP video phones market is expanding significantly due to the increase in awareness about the technology. These phones are also being used for baby monitoring and their adoption for this purpose is rising due to their ability to provide real-time streaming to the user. Additionally, IP video phones have different indoor and outdoor applications.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure here
Driver: Product Specific Enhancements to Sustain Demand of IP video phones market
- Analog as well as SIP/IP phones are witnessing various advancements. Many smartphone-like features have been introduced in IP video phones to make the device more interactive and user-friendly.
- Features such as speaker phones, HD voice, one button call transfer, black and white and color display of the phones, voice adjustments, call blocking, and touch tone, are some of the advanced functions that are available in the newly launched landline phones.
- SIP/IP phones boasts of features such as touch screen display, video calling, auto attendant, caller ID, call mute option, and call answering. Increased stand-by time for cordless IP video phones and talk time is also being provided in IP video phones.
- There is a demand for technologically advanced IP video phones in the rapidly expanding commercial sector for conference calling and other official purposes. IP video phones are mostly preferred in commercial and hospitality sectors as a secondary mode of communication due to their network stability and secured connection.
- Hence, this drives the IP video phone market growth.
Restraint: Availability of Effective Substitutes restraints the IP video phones market growth
- The landline market has been contracting since 2005, as substitutes for landline phones, such as tablets, I-pads, smart phones, and soft phones, are becoming popular.
- Moreover, changing customer behavior and increase in the adoption of ergonomic products in India have led to the demand for such phones. Substitute of IP video phones are mobile phones/smartphones.
- Mobile phone penetration has increased at an average annual rate of 7.8% since 2014. Thus, social media has become a preferred mode of communication, as it provides users with services independent of their location and time, along with multimedia sharing options, which make the services more interactive. This is expected to restraint the IP video phones market growth
To get a bird’s eye view of market forecast, ask for a Custom Report
Key Players Operating in Global IP Video Phones Market:
- Cisco Systems, Inc.,
- Yealink Inc.,
- Gigaset AG,
- Alcatel (Atlinks Group Limited)
IP Video Phones Market: Polycom, Inc.
- Polycom Inc. is a global solution provider of voice, video, and content sharing. Polycom Inc. is a subsidiary of Plantronics Inc. Both companies operate their business together as Poly. Polycom, Inc. manufactures, develops, and markets a line of voice, video, data, and web conferencing collaboration solutions.
- The company's solutions include voice communication end-points, enterprise video management products, network infrastructure, product maintenance, and other professional services. It also provides desktop connectors, ISDN gateways, software licenses, sound stations, and wireless lapel microphones.
IP Video Phones Market: Grandstream Networks, Inc.
- Grandstream Networks, Inc. is a global supplier of communication products and solutions that increase business productivity. In 2005, the company partnered with Micro Village Communications Pvt. Ltd. to deliver next-generation IP voice and video products in India.
- Grandstream provides solutions such as IP telephones, multimedia IP phones, IP video surveillance, IPPBX appliances, and Android IP videophones.
IP Video Phones Market: Avaya Inc.
- Avaya Inc. is global provider of cloud services and unified communication solutions in voice and video for enterprises. The company offers networking products and contact center solutions across the global.
- It operates its global business through global communication solution, Avaya networking, and Avaya global services segments, and provides cloud enablement products for IT.
IP Video Phones Market: Panasonic Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation develops electrical and electronic products under the brand name Panasonic. The company manufactures car navigation systems, home appliances, computer peripherals, digital devices, industrial equipment, telecommunications, and electronic parts.
- It offers landline phones under the appliance business segment. It offers analog, IP video phones solutions and other supporting devices for video and voice communication.
IP Video Phones Market Segmentation
Based on model type, the IP video phones market can be segmented into:
Based on type, the IP video phones market can be bifurcated into:
In terms end-user, the IP video phones market can be divided into:
Regional analysis of the IP video phones market includes:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
- corded, c
- Internet Protocol (IP)
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.