Global IP PBX Systems Market: Introduction
- An IP PBX system is an internet protocol private branch exchange system that is used as a telephone switching system within enterprises. An IP PBX system is used for switching users of the voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) to local lines. It is connected through local and virtual phone numbers. An IP PBX system is an advanced telephonic solution over the traditional electronic private automatic branch exchange (EPABX) system.
- An EPABX system is used for analog lines, while an IP PBX system is employed for advanced IP-based telephone systems. Companies are using IP PBX systems as intercoms for an IP-based telephonic network. Manufacturers of IP PBX systems offer customized systems as per the enterprise requirement based on telephone extension.
- These manufacturers are providing next-generation hybrid IP PBX systems to enterprises, which allow analog connectivity and IP-based telephone connectivity on the same system. IP PBX systems offer a one-box solution for audio and video conferences. For reducing the infrastructural cost, enterprises are planning to adopt IP PBX systems as primary voice and video solution systems.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure here
Key Drivers and Restraints Global IP PBX Systems Market
- Increasing demand for technologically advanced voice solutions among enterprises for improving the performance of IP telephonic networks is driving the market for IP PBX systems. An IP PBX system provides easy networking architecture and reduces expenses on networking products such as analog wiring systems and EPABX systems.
- An IP PBX system is a cost-effective solution for enterprises. This factor is expected to fuel the market during the forecast period. Increasing demand for cloud-based PBX systems is expected to create lucrative opportunities for VoIP solution providers and virtual PBX system providers in the next few years.
- High installation costs of IP PBX systems restrains the demand for these systems among small and medium enterprises. Small and medium enterprises cannot afford IP telephonic systems as intercom solutions. These companies are using free trial versions of PBX systems designed for enterprises. This factor is expected hamper the market for IP PBX systems during the forecast period.
To get a bird’s eye view of market forecast, ask for a Custom Report
Global IP PBX Systems Market: Competition Landscape
- Sterlite Technologies Limited
- Founded in 2000, Sterlite Technologies Limited is based in Mumbai, India. Sterlite Technologies Limited is a leading company engaged in the design and manufacture of wireless networks and high-capacity converged fibers. The company provides access solutions, mobility solutions, enterprise solutions, and network modernization solutions to enterprises.
- The company also offers IP PBX systems and contact center solutions to the call center & service industry.
- Founded in 2001, Vonage is based in Edison, New Jersey, the U.S. The company is a global provider of VoIP services and virtual IP PBX systems. The company offers VoIP services based on its virtual PBX systems worldwide. The company offers business and residential communication services.
- Avaya Inc.
- Incorporated in 2000, Avaya Inc. is based in Santa Clara, California, the U.S. Avaya Inc. is a global provider of cloud services and unified communication solutions in the form of voice and video for enterprises. The company offers networking products and contact center solution across the globe. The company operates its global business through the following segments: global communication solutions, Avaya networking, and Avaya global services.
Regional Analysis of Global IP PBX Systems Market Includes:
- Based on geography, the global IP PBX systems market can be classified into North America, South America, Middle East & Africa, Europe, and Asia Pacific. North America is expected to lead the global market, in terms of revenue, during the forecast period, due to the presence of major players in the region. Asia Pacific is expected to offer significant opportunity to the market for IP PBX systems during the forecast period, owing to increasing adoption of advanced communication equipment across all industries in the region in order to enhance the communication experience of customers.
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
The global IP PBX systems market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Avaya Inc.
- Sterlite Technologies Limited
- Matrix Comsec
- 8x8 Inc.
- Atlantech Online
Global IP PBX Systems Market: Segmentation
Global IP PBX Systems Market, by Type
Global IP PBX Systems Market, by End-use
- IT & Telecom
- Contact Centers
Global IP PBX Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- VoIP Phone System
- IP Telephony
- Enterprise Intercom Telephone System
- PBX Intercom
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.