IoT Professional Service: Introduction
- Connecting and exchanging data with systems and devices over the internet without human intervention is known as Internet of Things (IoT).
- Making new strategies, accessing technologies, framing IoT architecture, planning road maps, developing use cases, and refining business processes in an organization are all done with the help of IoT professional service.
- IoT professional service is essential for some enterprises which has aimed at large scale digital transformation for business functioning.
- Handling the internet, ensuring uninterrupted communications, managing device vulnerability, managing data security risks etc. are done with the help of IoT professional service.
- IoT professional service enables cost reduction, provides efficiency & productivity, gives mobility & agility, and provides business opportunities and advanced customer service and experience.
- IoT professional services also help to analyze consumer behaviour and increase employment & revenue opportunities.
- The global IoT professional service market is projected to expand during the forecast period due to the rapid adoption of technologies, increasing digitalization, and rising use of the internet in various sectors.
Global IoT Professional Service Market: Dynamics
Global IoT Professional Service Market: Key Drivers
- The projected growth of the global IoT professional service market during the forecast period is attributed to increased connections of IoT such as IoT devices and medical devices.
- Increasing demand for IoT professional services in the transportation and industrial sectors is likely to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Growth of the IoT professional service market is due to development of wireless technology and increasing internet availability.
- Increasing demand for advanced technologies helps organizations to choose IoT professional services for their business.
- Collaborations, partnerships, and new product launches are offering opportunities to the IoT professional service market.
- However, the growth of global IoT professional services would inhibit due to lack of uniform regulatory standard and universal protocol and lack of providing universal standard or promising architectural services.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global IoT Professional Service Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic has a severe impact on every business, enterprise, industrial, and government sector. Lockdown restrictions are leading to work in online mode for businesses and industrial sectors.
- During the lockdown, adoption of IoT connections have been increasing across various sectors such as manufacturing, utilities, healthcare, and transportation. Therefore, the demand for IoT professional services is expanding. All these factors are likely to boost the global IoT professional service market during COVID-19.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global IoT Professional Service Market
- The global IoT professional service market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Growth of the market in North America is due to the early adoption of various technologies and globalization. North America dominates the global IoT professional service market due to growing economies.
- The IoT professional service market is booming in Europe due to growth in telecom and IT industries.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region is expanding rapidly due to increased adoption of advanced technologies, constant economic growth, and smart city projects.
Global IoT Professional Service Market: Competition Landscape
- Various local and global players are active in the IoT professional service market with a strong presence and well-established technologies.
- Rapid adoption of new advanced technological tools and the use of digital devices expands the growth of the IoT professional service market.
Key players operating in the global IoT professional service market include:
- DXC Technology
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Wipro Limited
- Oracle Corporation
- HCL Technologies
- Vodafone Group plc
- Tech Mahindra
- Ernst & Young Global Limited
- IBM Corporation
Global IoT Professional Service Market: Research Scope
Global IoT Professional Service Market, by Service Type
- IoT Consulting Service
- Business Consulting Service
- Technology Consulting Service
- Operational Consulting Service
- IoT Infrastructure Service
- Deployment Service
- Network Service
- Cloud Service
- System Designing and Integration Service
- Platform Development and Integration
- Mobile and Web Application Development
- Support and Maintenance Service
- Education and Training Service
Global IoT Professional Service Market, by Enterprise Size
Global IoT Professional Service Market, by Application
- Smart Healthcare
- Smart Buildings
- Smart Retail
- Smart Manufacturing
- Smart Energy
- Smart Transport and Logistics
Global IoT Professional Service Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!