Global Invisible Speakers Market – Introduction
- Invisible speakers can be installed into a wall or ceiling. They provide ambient sound that originates all over the space, with no visual footmark. Invisible speakers are specifically design to provide zero visual impact in any size space into the wall or ceiling.
- Invisible speakers can be easily fitted with a variety of finish options. They can be installed behind leather or wood; into a solid block-work; into high-quality laminates and acoustic or polished plaster; or a wet plaster skim. Invisible speakers are used in different applications including home theater / surround sound, high-end multi-room audio systems, conference room tables, foreground music, background music, voice paging, and sound reinforcement.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Increasing adoption of IoT in in-home automation driving the global invisible speakers market
- Previously, the traditional in-home technologies, such as entertainment and security systems, were primarily adopted by high-income individuals. However, since IoT connectivity or cost barriers to adoption are getting lower, middle-class individuals are shifting toward smart in-home technologies.
- Increasing demand for comfortable and convenient living among homeowners has led to rapid adoption of IoT in in-home automation. In order to control and manage home appliances, consumers are shifting toward use of smart products such as TVs, refrigerators, lighting systems, and speakers.
- Moreover, rising adoption of personal assistants in smart homes is expected to create new opportunities for manufacturers in the next few years. This is primarily because consumers are adopting technologically advanced devices such as smart TVs, smart speakers, gaming devices, etc. Thus, increasing adoption of IoT in in-home automation is driving the global invisible speakers market.
Complex installation process and high costs hampering global invisible speakers market
- Installation of invisible speakers requires professional individuals, due to their complex structure. Invisible speakers are primarily installed into a wall or ceiling, which makes them complex. In addition to this, invisible speakers are luxury products and, hence, individuals belonging to middle or lower-middle class may not afford them. Thus, complex installation process and high costs are hampering the global invisible speakers market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Invisible Speakers Market”
North America to hold a major share of global invisible speakers market
- In terms of region, the global invisible speakers market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to hold a major share of the global invisible speakers market during the forecast period, due to increasing demand for infotainment systems, specifically in the U.S. and Canada. Europe is expected to be the second-largest market for invisible speakers from 2019 to 2027, due to increasing usage of invisible speakers in the commercial sector in the region.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the most rapidly expanding market for invisible speakers during the forecast period, due to increasing adoption of smart-home appliances in the region, specifically in China, India, and Japan
Global Invisible Speakers Market – Competition Landscape
- In June 2019, TruAudio introduced a new product called ‘WR24 speaker’, an invisible speaker specifically designed to be installed into wall surfaces. The WR24 speaker needs surface movement of 2 mm to deliver high- and mid-range frequencies.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
- Amina Technologies Ltd
- Stealth Acoustics
- Bose Corporation
- Ceratec Audio Design GmbH
- GARVAN ACOUSTIC
Global Invisible Speakers Market: Research Scope
Global Invisible Speakers Market, by Installation
Global Invisible Speakers Market, by Range
Global Invisible Speakers Market, by Application
- Home Theater / Surround Sound
- High-end Multi-room Audio Systems
- Conference Room Tables
- Media Walls
Global Invisible Speakers Market, by End-user
- Art Galleries
- Premier Retail Boutiques
Global Invisible Speakers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- In-wall Speakers
- Stereo Invisible Speakers
- Invisible Speakers for Home Theater
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.