Investor Relations Solutions - Introduction
- Investor relations solutions is a platform used to manage relationships between investors and a company by collecting investor-related company data.
- The data collected by investor-related solutions primarily includes financial and confidential company information and data related to company performance. This data is useful to provide detailed information about a company to investors.
- Investor relations solutions help create transparent and secure relations with investors to exhibit clear communication between the company and investors.
Global Investor Relations Solutions Market: Dynamics
Global Investor Relations Solutions Market: Key Drivers
- Rise in adoption of investor relations solutions in financial companies and various financial institutions is expected to boost the demand for investor relation solutions during the forecast period
- Investor relations solutions provide a physical and virtual window access to investors, stakeholders, and financial analysts about the financial information of a company, such as the company’s live stock prices, charts, financial results, annual reports, and shareholders information. This is anticipated to propel the investor relations solution market during the forecast period.
- Rising integration of IOS and Android mobile devices and availability of high speed internet services to provide updated stock information boosts the popularity of investor relations solutions. This, in turn, is estimated to fuel the demand for investor relations solutions during the forecast period.
- Rising number of cyber-attacks and data theft is a key factor that is projected to hamper the investor relations solutions market
- Investor relations solutions are likely to generate lucrative opportunities for SMEs to increase investments of investors in their businesses
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Investor Relations Solutions Market
- The COVID-19 outbreak has been a major challenge for the post-pandemic business environment. Governments of different countries across the world have imposed various social distancing rules during the COVID-19 situation; consequently, several companies have adopted the work-from-home culture during the pandemic situation.
- Adoption of investor relation solutions is increasing consistently in various industry sectors, as these solutions provide virtual access to the user. This factor is estimated to boost the market.
- Thus, demand for investor relation solutions is expected to increase during the COVID-19 situation
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Investor Relations Solutions Market
- In terms of region, the global investor relations solutions market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is expected to dominate the investor relations solutions market during the forecast period due to the presence of several large and emerging players in the investor relations solutions market in the U.S. and Canada. Moreover, advanced IT infrastructure is boosting investments in various sectors. This is a key factor that is estimated to boost the demand for investor relations solutions in the region.
- Rise in penetration of financial institutions in Europe is anticipated to fuel the demand for investor relations solutions in the region
- Increase in adoption of smart devices is expected to drive the market in Asia Pacific
- Rise in penetration of e-commerce companies in Middle East & Africa is estimated to boost the demand for investor relations solutions in the region
- Increase in adoption of customer relationship management (CRM) software in various industry sectors in South America is anticipated to boost the demand for investor relations solution in the region
Global Investor Relations Solutions Market: Competition Landscape
- Several key players operating in the investor relations solutions market are launching new services to gain a strong presence in the market and are witnessing rapid technological development
- For instance, in January 2021, ETFLogic, a prominent player in the investor relations solutions market, entered into partnership with TSX Inc. to provide advanced analytics services to ETF investors, stakeholders, and financial advisors along with wealth management professionals
Key Players Operating in the Global Investor Relations Solutions Market Include:
- Allvue Systems, LLC
- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
- CB Information Services, Inc.
- Dion Global Solutions
- Investis Limited (Investis Digital)
- Investor Management Services, LLC.
- IHS Markit Ltd.
- PitchBook Data, Inc.
- Nasdaq, Inc.
- Neuspera Medical Inc. (Neuspera)
- S&P Global Inc. (Capital IQ)
- SigmaLogic, Inc., d/b/a ETFLogic (Logicly)
- Tracxn Technologies Limited
- Vertalo SEZC
- WealthBlock Inc.
Global Investor Relations Solutions Market: Research Scope
Global Investor Relations Solutions Market, by Type
Global Investor Relations Solutions Market, by Deployment
Global Investor Relations Solutions Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Investor Relations Solutions Market, by Industry
- IT and Telecommunication
- Retail and E-commerce
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Non-profit Organizations
- Travel and Hospitality
Global Investor Relations Solutions Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.