Investor Relations Solutions - Introduction
- Investor relations solutions is a platform used to manage relationships between investors and a company by collecting investor-related company data.
- The data collected by investor-related solutions primarily includes financial and confidential company information and data related to company performance. This data is useful to provide detailed information about a company to investors.
- Investor relations solutions help create transparent and secure relations with investors to exhibit clear communication between the company and investors.
Global Investor Relations Solutions Market: Dynamics
Global Investor Relations Solutions Market: Key Drivers
- Rise in adoption of investor relations solutions in financial companies and various financial institutions is expected to boost the demand for investor relation solutions during the forecast period
- Investor relations solutions provide a physical and virtual window access to investors, stakeholders, and financial analysts about the financial information of a company, such as the company’s live stock prices, charts, financial results, annual reports, and shareholders information. This is anticipated to propel the investor relations solution market during the forecast period.
- Rising integration of IOS and Android mobile devices and availability of high speed internet services to provide updated stock information boosts the popularity of investor relations solutions. This, in turn, is estimated to fuel the demand for investor relations solutions during the forecast period.
- Rising number of cyber-attacks and data theft is a key factor that is projected to hamper the investor relations solutions market
- Investor relations solutions are likely to generate lucrative opportunities for SMEs to increase investments of investors in their businesses
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Investor Relations Solutions Market
- The COVID-19 outbreak has been a major challenge for the post-pandemic business environment. Governments of different countries across the world have imposed various social distancing rules during the COVID-19 situation; consequently, several companies have adopted the work-from-home culture during the pandemic situation.
- Adoption of investor relation solutions is increasing consistently in various industry sectors, as these solutions provide virtual access to the user. This factor is estimated to boost the market.
- Thus, demand for investor relation solutions is expected to increase during the COVID-19 situation
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Investor Relations Solutions Market
- In terms of region, the global investor relations solutions market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is expected to dominate the investor relations solutions market during the forecast period due to the presence of several large and emerging players in the investor relations solutions market in the U.S. and Canada. Moreover, advanced IT infrastructure is boosting investments in various sectors. This is a key factor that is estimated to boost the demand for investor relations solutions in the region.
- Rise in penetration of financial institutions in Europe is anticipated to fuel the demand for investor relations solutions in the region
- Increase in adoption of smart devices is expected to drive the market in Asia Pacific
- Rise in penetration of e-commerce companies in Middle East & Africa is estimated to boost the demand for investor relations solutions in the region
- Increase in adoption of customer relationship management (CRM) software in various industry sectors in South America is anticipated to boost the demand for investor relations solution in the region
Global Investor Relations Solutions Market: Competition Landscape
- Several key players operating in the investor relations solutions market are launching new services to gain a strong presence in the market and are witnessing rapid technological development
- For instance, in January 2021, ETFLogic, a prominent player in the investor relations solutions market, entered into partnership with TSX Inc. to provide advanced analytics services to ETF investors, stakeholders, and financial advisors along with wealth management professionals
Key Players Operating in the Global Investor Relations Solutions Market Include:
- Allvue Systems, LLC
- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
- CB Information Services, Inc.
- Dion Global Solutions
- Investis Limited (Investis Digital)
- Investor Management Services, LLC.
- IHS Markit Ltd.
- PitchBook Data, Inc.
- Nasdaq, Inc.
- Neuspera Medical Inc. (Neuspera)
- S&P Global Inc. (Capital IQ)
- SigmaLogic, Inc., d/b/a ETFLogic (Logicly)
- Tracxn Technologies Limited
- Vertalo SEZC
- WealthBlock Inc.
Global Investor Relations Solutions Market: Research Scope
Global Investor Relations Solutions Market, by Type
Global Investor Relations Solutions Market, by Deployment
Global Investor Relations Solutions Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Investor Relations Solutions Market, by Industry
- IT and Telecommunication
- Retail and E-commerce
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Non-profit Organizations
- Travel and Hospitality
Global Investor Relations Solutions Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America