Investor ESG Software: Introduction
- Investor ESG software is used by companies or organizations to customize questionnaires and data collection, which helps them to aggregate consistent, accurate, and comparable ESG performance data from portfolios and funds. Investor ESG software is a Software-as-a-Service platform that optimizes ESG programs, so as to achieve better businesses values and screen investments.
- Investor ESG software is also known as “sustainable investing,” which describes areas that characterize a responsible, sustainable, or ethical investment and is used by investors and in capital markets to evaluate corporate behavior for determining the future financial performance of companies. Furthermore, companies are deploying ESG software, so as to evaluate complete investment analyses for better investment decisions.
Global Investor ESG Software Market: Dynamics
Global Investor ESG Software Market: Key Drivers
- Surge in federal environmental programs and regulations, combined with the increase in millennials in the workforce and investor base across developed and developing countries is a key aspect likely to accelerate the investor ESG software market in the next few years.
- Increasing adoption of ESG software among ESG investing centers, for predicting trends of environmental, social, and governance-related factors is projected to boost the growth of the market across the globe.
- Rising usage of investor ESG software for the investment decision-making process across organizations is expected to trigger the growth of the investor ESG software market.
- Currently, investing in corporate responsibility and sustainability policies is projected to create new opportunities for the investor ESG software market during the forecast period 2021- 2031.
Global Investor ESG Software Market: Restraints
- High initial investment and deployment cost is the major factor expected to obstruct the growth of the global investor ESG software market in the next few years.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Investor ESG Software Market
The COVID-19 outbreak has been a major challenge for the post-pandemic business environment. Governments of different countries across the world have imposed lockdowns to curb the spread of the disease. Hence, organizations or enterprises are adopting investor ESG software for extracting sustainable investment profiles of customers during the pandemic outbreak. Investor ESG software was extensively used by organizations across both developed and developing countries during the pandemic outbreak, to accelerate sustainable & responsible growth, and mitigate enterprise risk. This in turn is expected to enhance the growth of the investor ESG software market during the COVID-19 outbreak.
North America to Hold a Major Share of the Global Investor ESG Software Market
- In terms of region, the global investor ESG software market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global investor ESG software market in 2020. The U.S. is the key market in the region due to the increasing adoption of investor ESG software by companies to demonstrate auditability of their data management to various regulators such as Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Additionally, presence of well-established players who offer investor ESG software is expected to boost the investor ESG software market in the North American region.
- The investor ESG software market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increasing adoption of investor ESG software across enterprises in China, Japan, Singapore, Australia, and India, which can provide strategic advice on ESG policy and regulations across sectors, so as to analyze investment processes.
Global Investor ESG Software Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and global players are active in the investor ESG software market with a strong presence. Hence, the market is fragmented in nature. Rapid technological advancements have created significant opportunities in the global investor ESG software market. Market players are increasingly focusing on collaboration, mergers, and acquisition activities with technology partners to develop innovative and advanced solutions in order to improve their offerings and market reach.
Key Players Operating in the Global Investor ESG Software Market Include:
- CFA Institute
- Dynamo Software, Inc.
- Enablon, a Wolters Kluwer Business
- Fincite Gmbh
- Greenstone+ Ltd.
- Diligent Corporation
- WeSustain GmbH
- CSRware Inc.
- NAVEX Global, Inc.
In November 2020, NAVEX Global, Inc. acquired CSRware Inc., so as to popularize the importance of ESG software to enhance the business performance of organizations.
Global Investor ESG Software Market: Research Scope
Global Investor ESG Software Market, by Component
- Software/ Solutions
Global Investor ESG Software Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Global Investor ESG Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.