Investor ESG Software Market
Investor ESG Software Market (Component: Software and Services [Professional Services and Managed Services]; Deployment: On Premise and Cloud; and Enterprise Size: SMEs and Large Enterprises) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031
Renewed Focus on Data-driven ESG Factors Likely Post COVID-19 Pandemic
In the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic, investors are anticipated to consider ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) factors in an attempt to plug the gaps created by the pandemic. Such findings are expected to translate into future revenue opportunities for companies in the investor ESG software market during the forecast period. Small, medium, and large enterprises are taking into consideration the social element of ESG, while the green bond market will continue to grow, as climate change is at the forefront for many organizations.
The investor ESG software market is predicted to undergo a significant change with the emergence of new technologies, approaches, and players with renewed focus on ESG integration driven by data.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Investor ESG Software Market
Sustainability Data, Analytics Platforms Help Improve ESG Reporting
The global investor ESG software market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 15.8% during the forecast period. However, organizations need to address data challenges of ESG reporting. As industries are marching toward decarbonization, there is a growing emphasis on high quality, verifiable, and consistent data to demonstrate progress. This is being achieved with the help of data analytics platforms that improve ESG reporting and performance.
Software developers are designing sustainability data and analytics platforms that comply with audit and assurance requirements. End users are adopting software platforms that support a data structure, which allows the user’s organization to generate accurate greenhouse gas (GHG) inventories and reflect the latest decisions on emission boundaries.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Robust Investor ESG Software Allow Calculations According to GHGP
There is a growing demand for software that provide comparable KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), full ecological footprint, and international compliance. Normative - a startup that allows companies automate their carbon reporting is publicizing its investor ESG software that tracks ESG performance of companies over time.
An increasing number of asset owners have ESG strategies in place. Investment managers are expected to follow suit. This explains why the investor ESG software market is expected to cross US$ 2.54 Bn by 2031. Companies in the investor ESG software market are providing platforms that allow calculations as per the Greenhouse Gas Protocol (GHGP). These software are capable of calculating direct emissions generated by an enterprise.
Reporting Platforms Assist in Visualizing ESG Impact on Investor Holdings
The transformation in the asset management industry from a product business to a service business is translating into value-grab opportunities for stakeholders in the investor ESG software market. OpenInvest - a digital advice fintech focused on impact investing has announced the launch of their ESG reporting software designed for independent advisors to deliver reports that visualize the ESG impact on an investor’s holdings.
Companies in the investor ESG software market are developing reporting platforms that help advisors to show investors their investments translate into a number of trees planted or an amount of carbon not emitted into the atmosphere. Investors will have an easier time investing in companies that meet expectations in areas of gender equality, LGBTQ right, and ethical supply chains.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Investor ESG Software Market
The COVID-19 crisis has spurred interest in ESG investing, along with the need to leverage ESG tools, as investor demand for impact investing has grown. However, tracking GHG accounting and sustainability reporting is complex. Hence, companies in the investor ESG software market should increase the availability of sustainability data and analytics platforms that provide insights into accurate and granular energy data that can be traced back to meters. Since an increasing number of brands such as Ben & Jerry’s are now seen taking political and social stance, investors are opting for ESG software, since these have a high impact on consumer sentiments.
Investor ESG Software Market: Overview
- The latest research report published by Transparency Market Research pertains to the global investor ESG software market for the historical period of 2018–2019; 2020 is the actual year and the forecast period is 2021-2031. The proliferation of ESG software in ESG investment centers for predicting trends in environmental, social, and governance-related factors is expected to boost the investor ESG software market. The investor ESG software market is observing significant growth due to the growing adoption of these solutions among enterprises to provide customers with better experiences through many channels, such as video, voice, mobile, web, and social media.
- In terms of revenue, the global investor ESG software market is expected to exceed the value of US$ 2.54 Bn by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of 15.8% during the forecast period
Increased Use of investor ESG Software for Investment Decisions in All Organizations
- Following the global financial crisis in 2008, environmental, social, and governance (ESG) discretion on stock market investment decisions is becoming more prevalent as a key aspect of sustainable development. ESG considers the risk reduction, sustainable return, and accountability facets of investments. Hence, it is expected to increase the adoption of investor ESG software in the upcoming years. The business world has changed dramatically in the past few decades due to the global financial crisis (GFC), which demonstrated the world economy's inevitable interconnectedness. This led to corporate concerns about unethical behavior, risk management, accountability, and the ability to manage stakeholders strategically. This is expected to drive the growth of the investor ESG software market.
- The fundamental belief in ESG investing is that incorporating the ESG information into investment decision-making can benefit investors, society, and the environment. Hence, the investor ESG software market is expected to expand during the forecast period.
- Adoption and implementation of ESG rules and regulations will ultimately improve global investor ESG software practices, thereby aiding in the preservation of the ecological and social balance. Therefore, increased use of investor ESG software for investment decisions in all sectors is expected to propel the investor ESG software market during the forecast period.
Rising Implementation of ESG Data on Smart Speakers
- The market is currently experiencing a significant rollout of advanced technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT), advanced analytics, SaaS and mobility, and cutting edge sensors, which is driving the demand for business integration like never before
- For the financial industry, ESG data and analysis is becoming increasingly important. Its popularity as an investment discipline has grown steadily over the last decade. ESG investors look at a company's environmental, social, and business records. Corporate governance refers to a holistic view of a company's financial future. These factors highlight the potential of the investor ESG software market.
- The ESG voice app is used to determine ESG scores for companies such as Apple, Nike, and Microsoft. Anyone can hear the individual assessment for environmental, social, and corporate governance, as well as the overall assessment of the company, for each corporation.
- Hence, the adoption of investor ESG software is increasing in organizations due to development of ESG solutions. As a result, the investor ESG software market is expected to expand during the forecast period.
Investor ESG Software Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of providers of investor ESG software have been provided in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Key players operating in the global investor ESG software market are
- Emex Software Ltd
- Dynamo Software, Inc.
- Locus Technologies
- Fincite Gmbh
- Greenstone+ Ltd.
- Wolters Kluwer NV
- Intelex Technologies, ULC
- IsoMetrix Software, Ltd.
- Cority Software Inc.
- EnHelix Software
- Workiva Inc.
- Vervantis Inc.
- Sphera Solutions, Inc.
- Diligent Corporation
- Novisto Inc.
- Prentiss Smith & Company, Inc.
- EKA Software Solutions
- Dynamo Software, Inc.
Investor ESG Software Market: Key Developments
- Key providers of investor ESG software such as OpenInvest, EnHelix Software, Workiva Inc, and Vervantis Inc. are focused on developing compact and profitable investor ESG software to attract more clients. Additionally, players active in providing investor ESG software are focusing on inorganic growth strategies such as merger & acquisition activities and strategic collaborations with technology partners to improve their offerings and market reach. Some other key developments in the global investor ESG software market are highlighted below:
- In April 2021, Workiva Inc. announced the expansion of its cloud platform's capabilities to assist businesses in meeting the rapidly changing environmental, social, and governance reporting (ESG) landscape with a fit-for-purpose ESG solution
- In March 2021, OpenInvest, a leader in securities investments, announced its recently updated Dark Money Cause Divestment, which helps investors clean their portfolios of companies that hide their activities or policies from policy issues, and invest in those that have transparency about lead political donations
- In November 2019, EnHelix Software launched a new website Enhelix.com, an easier way to learn about EnHelix trading, logistics, and ESG software and solutions
- In the global investor ESG software market report, we have discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of providers of investor ESG software. The ‘Competition Landscape’ section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and company market share analysis of key players operating in the global investor ESG software market.
Investor ESG Software Market – Scope of Report
A latest study collated and published by Transparency Market Research (TMR) analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the global investor ESG software market to accurately gauge its potential future development. The study presents detailed information about the important growth factors, restraints, and key trends that are creating the landscape for the future growth of the investor ESG software market to identify the opportunistic avenues of the business potential for stakeholders. The report also provides insightful information about how the investor ESG software market is expected to progress during the forecast period of 2021-2031.
The report offers intricate dynamics about the different aspects of the investor ESG software market that aids companies operating in the market in making strategic development decisions. TMR’s study elaborates on the significant changes that are highly anticipated to configure the growth of the investor ESG software market during the forecast period. It also includes a key indicator assessment to highlight the growth prospects of the investor ESG software market, and estimates statistics related to the market progress in terms of value (US$ Mn).
The study covers a detailed segmentation of the investor ESG software market, along with country analysis, key information, and a competitive outlook. The report mentions the company profiles of key players that are currently dominating the investor ESG software market, wherein various development, expansion, and winning strategies practiced and executed by leading players have been presented in detail.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Report on Investor ESG Software Market
The report provides detailed information about the investor ESG software market on the basis of comprehensive research on various factors that play a key role in accelerating the growth potential of the market. Information mentioned in the report answers path-breaking questions for companies that are currently functioning in the market and are looking for innovative ways to create a unique benchmark in the investor ESG software market, so as to help them make successful strategies and take target-driven decisions.
- Which regions will continue to remain the most profitable regional markets for investor ESG software market players?
- Which factors will induce a change in the demand for investor ESG software during the assessment period?
- How will changing trends impact the investor ESG software market?
- How will COVID-19 impact the investor ESG software market?
- How can market players capture low-hanging opportunities in the investor ESG software market in developed regions?
- Which companies are leading the investor ESG software market?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the investor ESG software market to upscale their position in this landscape?
- What will be the Y-o-Y growth of the investor ESG software market between 2021 and 2031?
- What are the winning imperatives of market frontrunners in the investor ESG software market?
Research Methodology – Investor ESG Software Market
The research methodology adopted by analysts to compile the investor ESG software market report is based on detailed primary as well as secondary research. With the help of in-depth insights of the industry-affiliated information that is obtained and legitimated by market-admissible sources, analysts have offered riveting observations and authentic forecasts of the investor ESG software market.
During the primary research phase, analysts interviewed industry stakeholders, investors, brand managers, vice presidents, and sales and marketing managers. On the basis of data obtained through the interviews of genuine sources, analysts have emphasized the changing scenario of the investor ESG software market.
For secondary research, analysts scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, industry association publications, and company websites to obtain the necessary understanding of the investor ESG software market.
Investor ESG Software Market – Segmentation
TMR’s research study assesses the investor ESG software market on the basis of component, deployment, enterprise size, and region. The report presents extensive market dynamics and progressive trends associated with different segments, and how they influence the growth prospects of the investor ESG software market.