In-Vehicle Ethernet Gateway Market: Introduction
- A gateway in a vehicle is a central communication mode that securely and constantly interconnects and processes data across of the vehicle networks. Vehicle networks have a wide range of data rates. For instance, low-speed applications including sensors and actuators require low data rates, while medium-speed applications require medium data rates and high-speed applications including ADAS features require high speed data rates. For high speed data rates, Ethernet gateways are extensively utilized, which are connected to the electronic control units (ECU). An ECU is designed to regulate the vehicle electronic system. Introduction of connected vehicles, where Ethernet gateways is an integral part, boosts the in-vehicle ethernet gateway market across the globe.
Key Drivers of In-Vehicle Ethernet Gateway Market
- Rise in trend toward autonomous driving and advance drive assist system in vehicles is likely to boost the In-vehicle Ethernet gateway market across the globe. Integration of infotainment and communication systems in vehicles is rising, which require the Ethernet gateway to exchange data through the electronic control unit. However, major vehicle manufacturers are introducing Ethernet gateways in their vehicles to enhance vehicle functionality, which in turn is anticipated to boost the In-vehicle ethernet gateway market across the globe.
- Rise in vehicle electrification across the globe is likely to boost the In-vehicle Ethernet gateway market across the globe. Increase in integration of wireless communication systems in vehicles due to the application of advanced safety and comfort features including airbags, anti-lock braking systems, and blind spot detection systems, is likely to propel the In-vehicle ethernet gateway market across the globe.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global in-vehicle Ethernet gateway market
- Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global in-vehicle Ethernet gateway market due to a rise in the demand for autonomous vehicles. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, including Robert Bosch GmbH, NXP Semiconductors and ZF Friedrichshafen who have major facilities that undertake research & development on the gateways, which is likely to propel the in-vehicle Ethernet gateway market across the globe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global in-vehicle Ethernet gateway market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Presence of major automotive parts manufacturing industries across China, India, and Japan is anticipated to propel the in-vehicle Ethernet gateway market across Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in In-Vehicle Ethernet Gateway Market
The in-vehicle Ethernet gateway market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the in-vehicle Ethernet gateway market are:
- ZF Friedrichshafen
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- NXP Semiconductor
- Vector Informatik GmbH
- Tata ELXSI
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- TE Connectivity
- Infineon Technologies
- FEV Group GmbH
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on In-Vehicle Ethernet Gateway Market, Request for a Sample
Global In-Vehicle Ethernet Gateway Market: Research Scope
Global In-Vehicle Ethernet Gateway Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- Electric Vehicle
Global In-Vehicle Ethernet Gateway Market, by Connectivity
Global In-Vehicle Ethernet Gateway Market, by Type
- Fast Ethernet
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Switch Ethernet
Global In-Vehicle Ethernet Gateway Market, by Application
- Infotainment & Communication
- Advance Drive Assist System(ADAS)
- Autonomous Driving
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.