In-Vehicle Ethernet Gateway Market: Introduction
- A gateway in a vehicle is a central communication mode that securely and constantly interconnects and processes data across of the vehicle networks. Vehicle networks have a wide range of data rates. For instance, low-speed applications including sensors and actuators require low data rates, while medium-speed applications require medium data rates and high-speed applications including ADAS features require high speed data rates. For high speed data rates, Ethernet gateways are extensively utilized, which are connected to the electronic control units (ECU). An ECU is designed to regulate the vehicle electronic system. Introduction of connected vehicles, where Ethernet gateways is an integral part, boosts the in-vehicle ethernet gateway market across the globe.
Key Drivers of In-Vehicle Ethernet Gateway Market
- Rise in trend toward autonomous driving and advance drive assist system in vehicles is likely to boost the In-vehicle Ethernet gateway market across the globe. Integration of infotainment and communication systems in vehicles is rising, which require the Ethernet gateway to exchange data through the electronic control unit. However, major vehicle manufacturers are introducing Ethernet gateways in their vehicles to enhance vehicle functionality, which in turn is anticipated to boost the In-vehicle ethernet gateway market across the globe.
- Rise in vehicle electrification across the globe is likely to boost the In-vehicle Ethernet gateway market across the globe. Increase in integration of wireless communication systems in vehicles due to the application of advanced safety and comfort features including airbags, anti-lock braking systems, and blind spot detection systems, is likely to propel the In-vehicle ethernet gateway market across the globe.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global in-vehicle Ethernet gateway market
- Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global in-vehicle Ethernet gateway market due to a rise in the demand for autonomous vehicles. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, including Robert Bosch GmbH, NXP Semiconductors and ZF Friedrichshafen who have major facilities that undertake research & development on the gateways, which is likely to propel the in-vehicle Ethernet gateway market across the globe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global in-vehicle Ethernet gateway market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Presence of major automotive parts manufacturing industries across China, India, and Japan is anticipated to propel the in-vehicle Ethernet gateway market across Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in In-Vehicle Ethernet Gateway Market
The in-vehicle Ethernet gateway market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the in-vehicle Ethernet gateway market are:
- ZF Friedrichshafen
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- NXP Semiconductor
- Vector Informatik GmbH
- Tata ELXSI
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- TE Connectivity
- Infineon Technologies
- FEV Group GmbH
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on In-Vehicle Ethernet Gateway Market, Request for a Sample
Global In-Vehicle Ethernet Gateway Market: Research Scope
Global In-Vehicle Ethernet Gateway Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- Electric Vehicle
Global In-Vehicle Ethernet Gateway Market, by Connectivity
Global In-Vehicle Ethernet Gateway Market, by Type
- Fast Ethernet
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Switch Ethernet
Global In-Vehicle Ethernet Gateway Market, by Application
- Infotainment & Communication
- Advance Drive Assist System(ADAS)
- Autonomous Driving
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!