In-Vehicle Application: Introduction
- Integration of wireless communication in vehicles provides various features to a driver. Applications such as navigation system, music, and traffic updates have been provided in vehicles. In-vehicle applications provide safety by offering diverse features such as blind spot detection, lane assist, and autonomous emergency brake.
- Major applications in vehicles need the integration of sensors that monitor the driver’s activity and help avoid distraction while driving. Ford Motor Company introduced Sync Connect application in vehicles; Sync connect is a remote-operated application that could start, stop, lock, and unlock the vehicle. Furthermore, this application includes voice recognition that enables emergency calls and also provides information about vehicle condition including tire pressure, battery status, and overall vehicle maintenance status.
Key Drivers of In-Vehicle Application Market
- Rise in vehicle production integrated with growing safety standards across the globe is likely to propel the automotive in-vehicle application market. Rise in trend toward integration of artificial intelligence in vehicles is prompting vehicle manufacturers to integrate advanced application features in vehicles, which in turn is likely to boost the in-vehicle application market across the globe. Increased demand for safety and comfort features in vehicles is likely to further propel the in-vehicle application market across the globe.
- Rise in demand for connected vehicles across the globe owing to an increase in use of wireless communication is anticipated to boost the in-vehicle application market across the globe. Rise in vehicle electrification across the globe is likely to boost the in-vehicle application market across the globe. Increase in adoption of advanced features in vehicles including ADAS Feature, HMI applications, communication system, and blind spot detection system is likely to drive the in-vehicle application market across the globe.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global in-vehicle application market
- Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global in-vehicle application market due to a rise in the demand for autonomous vehicles. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, including Robert Bosch GmbH, Valeo and Continental AG who have major research & development facilities on the vehicle application software, which is likely to propel the in-vehicle application market across the region.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global in-vehicle application market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Presence of major automotive parts manufacturing industries across China, India, and Japan is anticipated to propel the in-vehicle application market across Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in In-Vehicle Application Market
The global in-vehicle application market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the in-vehicle application market are:
- Apple Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- Google Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- Panasonic Corporation
- Texas Instrument
- NXP Semiconductor
- Google Inc.
- General Motors
- Ford Motor Company
- Sierra Wireless
- ALE International
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on In-Vehicle Application Market, Request for a Sample
Global In-Vehicle Application Market: Research Scope
Global In-Vehicle Application Market, by Component
- Electronic Control Unit
- Wiring Harness
Global In-Vehicle Application Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- Electric Vehicle
Global In-Vehicle Application Market, by Operation
- Autonomous Vehicle
- Semi-Autonomous Vehicle
Global In-Vehicle Application Market, by Application
- Infotainment & Communication
- Voice Recognition
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Autonomous Driving
- Remote Monitoring
- V2X System
- Biometric Seats
- Anti-Lock Brake System
Global In-Vehicle Application Market, by Sales Channel
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.