In-Vehicle Application: Introduction
- Integration of wireless communication in vehicles provides various features to a driver. Applications such as navigation system, music, and traffic updates have been provided in vehicles. In-vehicle applications provide safety by offering diverse features such as blind spot detection, lane assist, and autonomous emergency brake.
- Major applications in vehicles need the integration of sensors that monitor the driver’s activity and help avoid distraction while driving. Ford Motor Company introduced Sync Connect application in vehicles; Sync connect is a remote-operated application that could start, stop, lock, and unlock the vehicle. Furthermore, this application includes voice recognition that enables emergency calls and also provides information about vehicle condition including tire pressure, battery status, and overall vehicle maintenance status.
Key Drivers of In-Vehicle Application Market
- Rise in vehicle production integrated with growing safety standards across the globe is likely to propel the automotive in-vehicle application market. Rise in trend toward integration of artificial intelligence in vehicles is prompting vehicle manufacturers to integrate advanced application features in vehicles, which in turn is likely to boost the in-vehicle application market across the globe. Increased demand for safety and comfort features in vehicles is likely to further propel the in-vehicle application market across the globe.
- Rise in demand for connected vehicles across the globe owing to an increase in use of wireless communication is anticipated to boost the in-vehicle application market across the globe. Rise in vehicle electrification across the globe is likely to boost the in-vehicle application market across the globe. Increase in adoption of advanced features in vehicles including ADAS Feature, HMI applications, communication system, and blind spot detection system is likely to drive the in-vehicle application market across the globe.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global in-vehicle application market
- Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global in-vehicle application market due to a rise in the demand for autonomous vehicles. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, including Robert Bosch GmbH, Valeo and Continental AG who have major research & development facilities on the vehicle application software, which is likely to propel the in-vehicle application market across the region.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global in-vehicle application market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Presence of major automotive parts manufacturing industries across China, India, and Japan is anticipated to propel the in-vehicle application market across Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in In-Vehicle Application Market
The global in-vehicle application market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the in-vehicle application market are:
- Apple Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- Google Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- Panasonic Corporation
- Texas Instrument
- NXP Semiconductor
- Google Inc.
- General Motors
- Ford Motor Company
- Sierra Wireless
- ALE International
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on In-Vehicle Application Market, Request for a Sample
Global In-Vehicle Application Market: Research Scope
Global In-Vehicle Application Market, by Component
- Electronic Control Unit
- Wiring Harness
Global In-Vehicle Application Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- Electric Vehicle
Global In-Vehicle Application Market, by Operation
- Autonomous Vehicle
- Semi-Autonomous Vehicle
Global In-Vehicle Application Market, by Application
- Infotainment & Communication
- Voice Recognition
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Autonomous Driving
- Remote Monitoring
- V2X System
- Biometric Seats
- Anti-Lock Brake System
Global In-Vehicle Application Market, by Sales Channel
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!