Intranet as a Service Market - Introduction
- Intranet as a Service is offered by external service providers with subscription fees for hardware infrastructure and software which are delivered on a cloud-based platform.
- Companies are investing on Intranet as a Service instead of buying and applying their own hardware infrastructure. Enterprise intranet is a computer network used for sharing collaboration tools, computing services, and corporate information within the enterprise. The system allows specific users to access the information from outside the enterprise network.
- Majorly, multinational IT companies, media & entertainment companies, and banks use Intranet as a Service to connect their offices across the world. Intranet as a Service helps enterprises to improve internal communication among the employees within an office or across different locations.
- Most service providers offer scales or tiers for subscription of the Intranet as a Service, so customers can modify their plans according to their enterprise usage. Intranet as a Service is a cost effective way to reduce the expenses of a company on infrastructure and system maintenance.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of the Intranet as a Service Market
- Increasing adoption of cloud computing technology among enterprises to store and access enterprise data on a cloud platform is expected to drive growth of the Intranet as a Service market. Cloud storage offers collaborative features and helps enterprises to enhance their operational activities. Increasing use of cloud based communication within enterprises is expected to increase the adoption and demand for intranet services during the forecast period. Enterprises are emphasizing on cloud solutions in order to enhance the performance of process execution.
- Technological advancement in enterprise networks require Intranet as a Service which also enables enterprises to meet security standards and policies. Intranet as a Service helps enterprises to provide end to end security in all types of business operations, which in turn is estimated to boost the market during the forecast period.
- Adoption of new technology is anticipated to create business opportunity for service providers to offer solutions and services that maintain internal data communication compliance in enterprises.
Lack of skill sets and enterprise data security threat expected to hinder the market
- Increasing adoption of cloud based services within enterprises and software tools leads to data security threats. Large amount of unstructured data stored by enterprises or individual customers is also projected to impact the growth of the Intranet as a Service market.
- Resistance by employees to adopt new technologies across emerging economies is also one of the major factors restraining the growth of the Intranet as a Service market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to hold major share of the global intranet as a service market
- North America is expected to hold prominent share of the Intranet as a Service market due to availability of technical expertise and increasing adoption of cloud based services among the IT and financial sector.
- In North America, adoption of intranet service is increasing among telecom, IT, and data service providers. Intranet as a Service is used to protect and improve the performance of enterprise network and reduce cyber-attacks on enterprise database. This in turn is estimated to boost the demand for Intranet as a Service during the forecast period.
- The Intranet as a Service market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand the fastest during the forecast period, due to increasing number of financial services and IT companies, and major data centers in the region. Additionally, companies are expanding their geographical presence to capture more market share in Asia Pacific.
Key players operating in the global intranet as a service market
- Interact (Odyssey Interactive Ltd.)
Interact (Odyssey Interactive Ltd.) is a leading intranet software and service provider. The company operates its business in Canada, the U.S., Australia, Europe, and Middle East & Africa. The company offers services such as intranet strategy, training, intranet design, and consulting services.
- Akumina Inc.
Akumina Inc. is a global provider of multilingual platforms which integrate enterprise cloud applications. The company provides the solutions on different service platforms such as intranet content management system, enterprise native mobility, online collaboration engine, and enterprise communication platform. The company has a strategic partnership with Microsoft Corporation to provide services in Office 365 and Azure solutions.
Other key players operating in the global Intranet as a Service market include The Attollo Group Ltd., Beetroot AG, Simpplr Inc., LS INTRANET, Powell Software, and HUBFLY.
Global Intranet as a Service Market: Research Scope
Global Intranet as a Service Market, by Service Type
- Mobile Intranet Services
- Social Intranet Services
Global Intranet as a Service Market, by Application
- Media & Entertainment
- IT & Telecom
- Travel & Tourism
- Others (Retail, Education)
Global Intranet as a Service Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Intranet as a Service Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.