Intranet as a Service Market - Introduction
- Intranet as a Service is offered by external service providers with subscription fees for hardware infrastructure and software which are delivered on a cloud-based platform.
- Companies are investing on Intranet as a Service instead of buying and applying their own hardware infrastructure. Enterprise intranet is a computer network used for sharing collaboration tools, computing services, and corporate information within the enterprise. The system allows specific users to access the information from outside the enterprise network.
- Majorly, multinational IT companies, media & entertainment companies, and banks use Intranet as a Service to connect their offices across the world. Intranet as a Service helps enterprises to improve internal communication among the employees within an office or across different locations.
- Most service providers offer scales or tiers for subscription of the Intranet as a Service, so customers can modify their plans according to their enterprise usage. Intranet as a Service is a cost effective way to reduce the expenses of a company on infrastructure and system maintenance.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of the Intranet as a Service Market
- Increasing adoption of cloud computing technology among enterprises to store and access enterprise data on a cloud platform is expected to drive growth of the Intranet as a Service market. Cloud storage offers collaborative features and helps enterprises to enhance their operational activities. Increasing use of cloud based communication within enterprises is expected to increase the adoption and demand for intranet services during the forecast period. Enterprises are emphasizing on cloud solutions in order to enhance the performance of process execution.
- Technological advancement in enterprise networks require Intranet as a Service which also enables enterprises to meet security standards and policies. Intranet as a Service helps enterprises to provide end to end security in all types of business operations, which in turn is estimated to boost the market during the forecast period.
- Adoption of new technology is anticipated to create business opportunity for service providers to offer solutions and services that maintain internal data communication compliance in enterprises.
Lack of skill sets and enterprise data security threat expected to hinder the market
- Increasing adoption of cloud based services within enterprises and software tools leads to data security threats. Large amount of unstructured data stored by enterprises or individual customers is also projected to impact the growth of the Intranet as a Service market.
- Resistance by employees to adopt new technologies across emerging economies is also one of the major factors restraining the growth of the Intranet as a Service market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to hold major share of the global intranet as a service market
- North America is expected to hold prominent share of the Intranet as a Service market due to availability of technical expertise and increasing adoption of cloud based services among the IT and financial sector.
- In North America, adoption of intranet service is increasing among telecom, IT, and data service providers. Intranet as a Service is used to protect and improve the performance of enterprise network and reduce cyber-attacks on enterprise database. This in turn is estimated to boost the demand for Intranet as a Service during the forecast period.
- The Intranet as a Service market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand the fastest during the forecast period, due to increasing number of financial services and IT companies, and major data centers in the region. Additionally, companies are expanding their geographical presence to capture more market share in Asia Pacific.
Key players operating in the global intranet as a service market
- Interact (Odyssey Interactive Ltd.)
Interact (Odyssey Interactive Ltd.) is a leading intranet software and service provider. The company operates its business in Canada, the U.S., Australia, Europe, and Middle East & Africa. The company offers services such as intranet strategy, training, intranet design, and consulting services.
- Akumina Inc.
Akumina Inc. is a global provider of multilingual platforms which integrate enterprise cloud applications. The company provides the solutions on different service platforms such as intranet content management system, enterprise native mobility, online collaboration engine, and enterprise communication platform. The company has a strategic partnership with Microsoft Corporation to provide services in Office 365 and Azure solutions.
Other key players operating in the global Intranet as a Service market include The Attollo Group Ltd., Beetroot AG, Simpplr Inc., LS INTRANET, Powell Software, and HUBFLY.
Global Intranet as a Service Market: Research Scope
Global Intranet as a Service Market, by Service Type
- Mobile Intranet Services
- Social Intranet Services
Global Intranet as a Service Market, by Application
- Media & Entertainment
- IT & Telecom
- Travel & Tourism
- Others (Retail, Education)
Global Intranet as a Service Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Intranet as a Service Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.