Internet of Mobility (IoM) creates a unique platform through which companies focus on the development of intelligence mobility systems by connecting the product innovation to inter connect, electrify and automate with the business in order to solve major problems of consumers. Connected mobility has gaining significant popularity which enables on-demand mobility services to transport passenger as well as goods from one point to another.
Rapid urbanization and increased adoption of new technologies in smart cities for better connected network are likely to boost the demand for internet mobility during the forecast period. Increased government spending to build and develop highway infrastructure is a key factor driving the Internet of Mobility market. Consumer expectations about seamless, pain-free, user experiences are rising, and transportation is expected to offer significant opportunity to internet mobility in the near future. Rising adoption of autonomous vehicles, e-bikes, and increasing penetration of internet are likely to boost IoM in the near future. Emerging applications in modern vehicles and development of new business models are likely to drive the internet of mobility market during the forecast period.
The internet of mobility market can be segmented based on transportation type, end-use, and region. Based on transportation type, the internet of mobility market can be segregated into passenger transportation and goods transportation. The goods transportation segment is likely to hold a major share of the market during the forecast period. Rising adoption of connected vehicles by fleet operators is a major reason, along with ease of tracking, better connectivity with expanding infrastructure facilities, that is likely to propel the goods transportation segment during the forecast period. However, for passenger transport, governments of different countries are offering attractive incentives policies and hence, the passenger transportation segment likely to expand during the forecast period.
Based on end-use, the internet of mobility market can be bifurcated into commercial and personal. The commercial segment is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace, as connected vehicles are mostly utilized for transportation of goods and passengers. Consequently, the commercial segment is likely to hold a major share of the internet of mobility market during the forecast period. Fleet operators are more incline toward connected vehicles, owing to enhanced transportation facilities. Moreover, connected vehicle fleets are also utilized for passenger transport, which are incorporated with latest technologies for enhanced passenger comfort. Demand for connected vehicles for personal use is in the nascent stage and it is likely to expand during the forecast period, owing to consumer preference toward safe and technologically advanced vehicles.
Based on region, the Internet of Mobility Market can be segmented into North America, Latin America Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Europe and North America are likely to hold a major share of the global internet of mobility market, as better infrastructure facilities, higher adoption of connected vehicles along with the presence of key players in these regions.
Key players operating in the internet of mobility market are Automobility, GSM Association, Robert Bosch GmbH, Bell Canada, HERE Automotive, Deutsche Bahn Connect GmbH, EVCARD, and Lyft.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.